Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 02-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
You MUST go! I try to go once a year if not once every two. It's well worth the price of admission. So what are you waiting for!? =D
I don't know, it's really really far from me and I keep going other places! I want to go during gay days and wear my Snow White costume, lol.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #22
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
A romantic butch who loves to cuddle... and steal your french fry when you're not looking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:
Single, always looking to mingle and maybe be tamed one day

Cuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
I don't know, it's really really far from me and I keep going other places! I want to go during gay days and wear my Snow White costume, lol.
I plan to go on a gay day too, so far I've only gone with non-gay friends/family so I've never experienced that yet but I will!
Cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #23
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
A romantic butch who loves to cuddle... and steal your french fry when you're not looking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:

Cuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
wecome cuddles !! i have a lil dog by the name of cuddles btw
I've never taken on this nickname online before but I tried to think of one word that best describes me. =)

And thanks for the welcome!
Old 02-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #24
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Hi!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
This is dating me but most of you know I am one of the old guys here. I went to the first Gay Night held at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. (Before Disneyworld existed.) It was great. One of my fondess memories is watching the limosines pull up to the front gate and watching the drag queens get out of the cars. Of course they were dressed to the nines and with such creativity.

Welcome to the Planet C. Enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #26
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
This is dating me but most of you know I am one of the old guys here. I went to the first Gay Night held at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. (Before Disneyworld existed.) It was great. One of my fondess memories is watching the limosines pull up to the front gate and watching the drag queens get out of the cars. Of course they were dressed to the nines and with such creativity.

Welcome to the Planet C. Enjoy!
I would have love to been there! Thanks for the welcome! =)
Old 02-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #27
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, Cuddles .

Let's see how old I am; I haven't been to DisneyWorld since before EPCOT. In fact, that was 1975 :P. I have been to the beautiful city of Jacksonville, though (too bad about the Jaguars, better luch next season!)

You'll meet a lot of kind, supportive people here and there's a big reunion in September in Little Rock to think about .
Old 02-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #28
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Welcome to the Planet, Cuddles .

Let's see how old I am; I haven't been to DisneyWorld since before EPCOT. In fact, that was 1975 :P. I have been to the beautiful city of Jacksonville, though (too bad about the Jaguars, better luch next season!)

You'll meet a lot of kind, supportive people here and there's a big reunion in September in Little Rock to think about .
Thanks! I'd love to go to the reunion but not sure I can fit it into my work/budget schedule this year. I've got a BIG week long vacation in Vegas planned for mid-August so that's taking up most of my budget this year too lol.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #29
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:

Finally got a pic of me small enough to upload to the gallery. I plan to go ahead and subscribe next week. That 100kb limit is killer.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #30
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #31
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

A newbie....yay!!!!

Welcome to The Planet Cuddles
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #32
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
Hey everyone!

I can't believe I never stumbled upon this gem of a community before but it looks like a place I could really feel comfortable in and have fun.

I'm a 30 year old hopeless romantic butch stuck in Northern FL for the time being. The only great thing about living here for me is that it's not far from Disney World which I still feel like a big kid when I go there lol.

I'm still a little new to the butch-femme scene in the grand scheme of things but I've been a butch since I was a kid; when I'd put on a football jersey and knock the boys off their feet! So feel free to educate me when you see me being a newb. =)

I'm in search of friends and family who are like me where I can laugh and find what's been missing for me most of my adult life.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the planet, Cuddles. N. Fla.'s a groovy place. We have rivers and beaches and great campgrounds. And good coffee. And some rather fun folks if I do say so myself

Peace,
-S
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #33
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello there fellow Floridian! I love Disney too and the best thing about FL is the weather and beach! Enjoy the Planet and Welcome!

Check out the Florida threads! There is quite a bit of us here.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #34
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Hello there fellow Floridian! I love Disney too and the best thing about FL is the weather and beach! Enjoy the Planet and Welcome!

Check out the Florida threads! There is quite a bit of us here.
I love your sig Ruff lol... that's awesome.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #35
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

me 2. thanks. It's Eminem's song.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #36
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Cuddles! I'm in FL too. Hope you enjoy the Planet!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

to the site!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #38
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to BFP

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #39
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to The Planet
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 04:34 AM   #40
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Home ... enjoy ur stay
*tip hat*