Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 10-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this thread...

Bringing in some Blue Kyanite to facilitate conversation...

i love this stone and keep it on my desk at work. It's awesome because it doesn't hold negativity and brings me balance. i have some black and green too but they stay at home. my absolute fav piece of blue came from right here in NC and is a hunk mixed with mica.

How about everyone else? What brings you balance? Helps you daily? What stones/crystals do you resonate with the most? Does it change from day to day?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post

How about everyone else? What brings you balance? Helps you daily? What stones/crystals do you resonate with the most? Does it change from day to day?
i love Amethyst...but quartz is what i resonate with the most...all colors and varieties and it doesn't always come nicely cleaned and/or polished from a shop. i have some large smoky, rose, snow and milky but i so very much want a large clear cluster. They can be costly and the right one has yet to call me...since my boss gave me a generous gift certificate to my fav crystal shop i plan to visit soon to see if anyone calls my name...

i confess to having several rather large pieces in the trunk of my car. Most came from a creek at a local gold mine and another came from the NC mountains.

i used to have a local piece but the energy suddenly changed so dramatically that a few months ago i returned it from whence it came...shudder...seriously negative energy that simply could not be cleansed so it had to go. What a difference afterward...all the negative energy left my home.

Some days other stones/crystals may call me but i am firmly attached to quartz.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Today's stone is Indonesian Petrified Wood. Petrified Wood is a stone of patience, healing, protection, longevity and grounding. It can help keep you calm and bring you peace during your quiet times.

Here is an example in branch form.

The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a fan of petrified wood and also of the Petoskey stone (petrified brain coral). I use this to remind myself that my every day pains and gains are all just a blink of an eye to these stones.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #5
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Default Sodalite

Today's stone was selected by Clay who just loves it because of it's peaceful energy and color.

Sodalite...a deep blue stone similar in color to Lapis but without the golden streaks and flecks. Like most of the blue stones Sodalite helps with communication. It's a wonderful stone for creative people helping to balance the mind. It also helps bring unity to mind and spirit. It can aid in bringing about inner peace by clearing confusion and inner turmoil. It's been said to be the best stone to help eliminate fear and guilt. It brings the mind and heart into balance.

The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post

i used to have a local piece but the energy suddenly changed so dramatically that a few months ago i returned it from whence it came...shudder...seriously negative energy that simply could not be cleansed so it had to go. What a difference afterward...all the negative energy left my home.

Some days other stones/crystals may call me but i am firmly attached to quartz.
I'm curious, what cleaning technique do you use? For a quick cleaning, I put the stones in rei ki charged water with rose water, lavender essential oil and salt for a few nights under the moon. I usually place the word "clarity" on the stone. Sometimes someone inside the stone will speak to me and I'll help them out of the stone with all the above but no salt. For a very dirty stone, I bury it under 12 inches of Earth for a month, then repeat the fore mentioned technique.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamma View Post
I'm curious, what cleaning technique do you use? For a quick cleaning, I put the stones in rei ki charged water with rose water, lavender essential oil and salt for a few nights under the moon. I usually place the word "clarity" on the stone. Sometimes someone inside the stone will speak to me and I'll help them out of the stone with all the above but no salt. For a very dirty stone, I bury it under 12 inches of Earth for a month, then repeat the fore mentioned technique.
It depends upon the stone/crystal...my go to, if you will, is sage and incense. But i have used salt, soul, moonlight, sunlight, water or other stones like Selenite. There are some stones that cannot be exposed to water, salt or sunlight without harming the stone or altering it in some way. So you have to be careful. i like your methods too...i'm of the opinion that the biggest part of any cleansing has to do with my heart and intent. That there is no wrong way if those two are pure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #8
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

I had a stone awakending that startled me very much last spring. I bought stone chips from Fire Mountain Gems for making jewelry and art, and when I opened the box and picked up various strands, the stones started singing in my heart! My hands were vibrating from it!

One that I connected with was aquamarine (my birthstone, which at the beginning of this thread I said I didn't much care for). It was undyed, completely natural, and NOT blue--it was green like peridot, which is one of my alltime favorites, and I find that I love it a lot.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #9
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since I was young....quartz has drawn me in. As an adult I went to Hot Springs ARK. and mined for crystals. They are a BIG part of my life here in Spain. I will take them home with me the end of this year. I intend on more mining when I come back. If I had only known that NC held such treasures when I lived there. I am learning so much from you all.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #10
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybcn View Post
Ever since I was young....quartz has drawn me in. As an adult I went to Hot Springs ARK. and mined for crystals. They are a BIG part of my life here in Spain. I will take them home with me the end of this year. I intend on more mining when I come back. If I had only known that NC held such treasures when I lived there. I am learning so much from you all.
i so want some Arkansas Quartz! i was hoping to obtain some while in LR for the Reunion but we had to cancel this year...but there's always next year. Or i may encounter some sooner...

Oh yes, NC has some amazing mines and other places to go rock hunting...Clay and i hope to do some gem mining when health and finances allow...

Tags
gemstones, healing, metaphysical, spiritual, stones