Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 08-27-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

drsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Sacramento Crew

I know there's not exatly a lot of us in the Sacramento area, but I still can't believe there's not a Sacramento thread!

Say hey if you're local! Maybe we should BBQ before the season ends? Anyone?
drsassypants is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drsassypants For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

drsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputationdrsassypants Has the BEST Reputation

Did anyone make it out to the Gender Bender Ball on Sunday? We had a great time!

Rainbow Festival is coming up this Sunday. Are you going? It's one of my favorite events of the year, but last year was kind of a dud. I'm still hopeful for this year, though!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

There is a b-f group in Sacramento. Just in case you didn't know.

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T D View Post

There is a b-f group in Sacramento. Just in case you didn't know.

Yes, actually, I did know.

I'm not a member. Did I miss the part where they have a monopoly in Sac? ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to drsassypants For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsassypants View Post
Yes, actually, I did know.

I'm not a member. Did I miss the part where they have a monopoly in Sac? ;-)

You're welcome

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #6
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Good to see you here, Dr.

I just bought tickets to the Rainbow Festival for my honey and myself. We are meeting up with our niece, from Stockton, and her chosen family. If I am ever given any details about what time we will be there I will let you know and we may see each other.

Andrea (previously known as ReddingCalGal)

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there. I live in the SF Bay Area but I am up in Sacramento often. Andrea, I had no idea you were ReddingCalGal. Good to see you. Dr. Have we met in real time? Wishing you and yours a great week.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #8
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

Andrea,

That would be awesome! Were you at the Prop 8 celebration that night at McMartin Realty? I thought I saw you guys, but couldn't attach faces & names until much later. Brain fart!

Greyson,

My suspicion is that no, we have not. Although I tend to be hard to miss, so you might have seen me around. :-)

Maybe we can plan something the next time you're this way?
Old 09-02-2010, 07:07 AM   #9
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Andrea,

That would be awesome! Were you at the Prop 8 celebration that night at McMartin Realty? I thought I saw you guys, but couldn't attach faces & names until much later. Brain fart!
Yes! We were there but didn't see you, although my memory isn't great so I may have looked right at you. LOL

Old 09-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

I have been informed we are to meet up with niece and her posse at 10am when the Rainbow Festival begins. Hope to see you there.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #11
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

We were at the Rainbow Festival but didn't see anyone we know from here. Who was there that we missed?

Andrea

Old 09-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #12
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
We were at the Rainbow Festival but didn't see anyone we know from here. Who was there that we missed?

Andrea
We were there! We got there after 11, wandered around for an hour or two & then nabbed a patio table at Head Hunters. It was HOT!
Old 09-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #13
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Quote:
We were there! We got there after 11, wandered around for an hour or two & then nabbed a patio table at Head Hunters. It was HOT!
We were in touching distance. At one point we were sitting in the bar area to the right of the door at Head Hunters. Sorry to have missed you.

Andrea

Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #14
Ms.Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
its complicated, Im coming out of a 6yr relationship that has had a slow and painful ending

Ms.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Default I had no idea

I had no idea there was stuff going on up here.Ive been to faces etc but it is so crowded and I wound up feeling annoyed just trying to walk through there.My ex was involved in alot of things but pretty much kept me sperate from that(long story)I have found it hard to make any queer friends up here.
Ms.Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms.Lizzy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 10:53 AM   #15
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lizzy View Post
I had no idea there was stuff going on up here.Ive been to faces etc but it is so crowded and I wound up feeling annoyed just trying to walk through there.My ex was involved in alot of things but pretty much kept me sperate from that(long story)I have found it hard to make any queer friends up here.
Welcome to B-F Planet. My honey and I don't participate in too many social activities but a good place to start would be Sacramento Valley Butch-Femme Socials. These are good people and Jen organizes fun things to do as a group, usually at discounted prices.

You might also do a search on Yahoo Groups and Meet Up for something in your specific area.

Andrea

Old 09-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #16
Ms.Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
its complicated, Im coming out of a 6yr relationship that has had a slow and painful ending

Ms.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking thank you

Thanks for the tips, I will have to check it out.
Ms.Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:12 AM   #17
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sending out an invite to everyone near and far

We are having a little Butch and femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24, 2010.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default well actually a new item on this thread

hey there all I am from So. Cal but looking at an option to relocate to Sacramento Valley area...and Just wanting to know a bit about it. I know a major thing IS the heat....Can U tell me what U like about it
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #19
drsassypants

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Or Dr. ;-)
Relationship Status:
Legally Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
hey there all I am from So. Cal but looking at an option to relocate to Sacramento Valley area...and Just wanting to know a bit about it. I know a major thing IS the heat....Can U tell me what U like about it
Don't let the heat intimidate you!

Nature lover? I think you'll like it here. There's tons of outdoor stuf to do. I met a transplant who couldn't stop gushing about the trails, the river, the lakes, the hills, mountains, etc. We're also close to Tahoe & San Francisco, the Sonoma Coast, Napa.

You can find anything you need here. If you're in Sacramento, you can usually get to anywhere from anywhere in about half an hour. Traffic can get sucky, but almost always moves, even if at a crawl.

I hear the size of our queer community rivals San Francisco's.

Any other questions?
The Following User Says Thank You to drsassypants For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #20
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Sacto folks,

Butch/Femme Socials of Oakland/San Francisco invites you to join us this Saturday at V. Sattui winery. Wine tasting and picnic (no outside food/drink). It's very reasonable prices. Find us in the garden at 1:00 p.m. For directions to V. Sattui= www.vsattui.com

See ya,

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post: