Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 05-23-2014, 04:27 PM   #41
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisninja View Post
The insinuation that, because I participate in the local sex positive culture, it somehow impairs my judgment when it comes to dating, is in my opinion, part of the problem with the patriarchy and not part of the solution.
Okay, since it's forbidden to post quotes from private messages or other threads, then I'm not really in a position to prove that what you're trying to do here is absolute bullshit. I am however going to make sure that one of the mods reads my message to you AND your response. Just saying.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:52 PM   #42
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

MODERATION

From this point forward, please no more references to private messages or posts from other threads, and any 1:1 personal conflict should not be played out on the thread. Please also review and reflect on the "Intolerance" section of the TOS before posting.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:02 AM   #43
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

You aren't getting what I'm saying. I know about the cspc. I know of many different BDSM community learning and play spaces for women and gender queer. I volunteered for some.
I'm going to stop because I don't thing you are going to get what my intension or information is. One day you will.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #44
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisninja View Post
Also, I'm not in the habit of blurting out personal details about my love life in my day-to-day life. My real-world friends know me as a low key, friendly, nurturing, no-drama, easy-going person. I joined this site *specifically* so that I could be completely open in a safe space about the confusing life transition I find myself undergoing. I intend to continue doing so, whether or not others approve.
I get the idea of wanting to write things here that you may not share with others IRL.

There isn't anything I have written on BFP/other sites that I wouldn't share with a friend or two, but I don't want to lose control over who does know about my personal life, if I can help it. I have managed this by not posting my picture -EVER- in the 18 or so years I have been on forums such as these.

My suggestion to you is that you remove your pictures so that you can remain as anonymous as possible.

The last couple of years I have toyed with the idea of putting up my picture, since I have gotten to know people better and I want them to "see" who I am, so to speak. I feel almost guilty for not having it up, while others share freely their happy smiles (or the moody, dark look the masculine folks try to pull off...ha!)

Anyway, if you are serious about remaining separate from your "real life", then I would suggest taking them down. If someone sees your picture and then has your screen name, they can read all your posts.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: