Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oklahoma Forums

Old 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #41
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
You sure it was the earthquake that made you wobble a little on the dance floor???
Yes, because immediately afterward everyone was looking at each other, saying, "Did you feel that?" These are a pretty new experience here, so it was immediately followed by, "Earthquake! YAAAAY!"
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #42
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Yes, because immediately afterward everyone was looking at each other, saying, "Did you feel that?" These are a pretty new experience here, so it was immediately followed by, "Earthquake! YAAAAY!"
I'm moving back soon so I hope that doesn't ever happen again

What's the name of that big park on the west side of Tulsa??
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 02:42 PM   #43
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I'm moving back soon so I hope that doesn't ever happen again

What's the name of that big park on the west side of Tulsa??

You're moving back to OKC?

Riverside? It's the biggest park in Tulsa. Other than that, there's Reed Park, which is kind of big, and then there's the park where they do the rock climbing and that kind of stuff....Chandler Park. Couldn't remember the name of it for a minute. It's almost to Sand Springs.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #44
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You're moving back to OKC?

Riverside? It's the biggest park in Tulsa. Other than that, there's Reed Park, which is kind of big, and then there's the park where they do the rock climbing and that kind of stuff....Chandler Park. Couldn't remember the name of it for a minute. It's almost to Sand Springs.
Yes, good ole OKC.. get to pick up my twang again and get rid of this MN accent that I hate.

Hmm, none of those park names ring a bell but it's been a long time. Maybe Chandler. It's off of 244 and Yale at the very end maybe?? Trying to job my memory here.
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #45
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yes, good ole OKC.. get to pick up my twang again and get rid of this MN accent that I hate.

Hmm, none of those park names ring a bell but it's been a long time. Maybe Chandler. It's off of 244 and Yale at the very end maybe?? Trying to job my memory here.
That is not the west side. LOL

There is a small park off 244 and Yale called Turner Park, but it's not very big. (Good thing I used to work for the Parks Department. LOL There are about 150 parks in Tulsa.)

Wait, I think you mean on the North Side, by the zoo, maybe? Mohawk Park? It has a nature center and the zoo and it's a big park too.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #46
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
That is not the west side. LOL

There is a small park off 244 and Yale called Turner Park, but it's not very big. (Good thing I used to work for the Parks Department. LOL There are about 150 parks in Tulsa.)

Wait, I think you mean on the North Side, by the zoo, maybe? Mohawk Park? It has a nature center and the zoo and it's a big park too.
Yes Mohawk Park! That's not west?? lol
Old 06-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #47
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Not even close LOL
Old 06-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #48
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Not even close LOL
Ohhhh.. I just looked at the map.. lol All I know is that it's been years and years since I've been there ... yeah that's it.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #49
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

The street view outside the place I get my hair done.

One of my favorite streets in Tulsa.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #50
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default View from the office

This is the view from my office. I love that in our downtown, there are several little pocket parks. This is a hot spot for the food trucks. You see them get there sometimes at like 9 or 10 just to run the other guys off the sweet spot.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #51
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Local t-shirt designers Lewis and Cluck came up with the phrase Don't Hate the 918. Of course they had to do the I ♥ theme too...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #52
Butchone1969

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym(Butch pronouns)
Relationship Status:
Single,having fun and working on Myself

Butchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The street view outside the place I get my hair done.

One of my favorite streets in Tulsa.

5th and Boston? Is there a Quizno's close by?

Butch
Old 09-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #53
Butchone1969

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym(Butch pronouns)
Relationship Status:

Butchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST ReputationButchone1969 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is the view from my office. I love that in our downtown, there are several little pocket parks. This is a hot spot for the food trucks. You see them get there sometimes at like 9 or 10 just to run the other guys off the sweet spot.

Yeah,this is inbetween the tulsa performing arts building and the doubletree?

Butch
Old 09-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #54
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchone1969 View Post
Yeah,this is inbetween the tulsa performing arts building and the doubletree?

Butch

WHOA.... a 3rd person from Tulsa? OMG our B-F community just grew by 33%!

Yup, you're right, and who are you? LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #55
Butchone1969

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym(Butch pronouns)
Relationship Status:

Quote:
WHOA.... a 3rd person from Tulsa? OMG our B-F community just grew by 33%!

Yup, you're right, and who are you? LOL

*chuckles* so true....very few femmes in Tulsa and I will bet a whole months pay that none are single. But there are quite a few Butches/bois. Anyway,do you have any single femme friends? *evil grin* ......just sayin

Butch
Old 09-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #56
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchone1969 View Post
*chuckles* so true....very few femmes in Tulsa and I will bet a whole months pay that none are single. But there are quite a few Butches/bois. Anyway,do you have any single femme friends? *evil grin* ......just sayin

Butch
mmm huh

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #57
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
mmm huh

well, i do know this one really awesome chick who is supposed to be visiting me in tulsa soon!!! (ahem... when?)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #58
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
well, i do know this one really awesome chick who is supposed to be visiting me in tulsa soon!!! (ahem... when?)
ah lol still tryin to work out the details of all this unfortunate mess....I'll get there

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #59
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Hello,

Just read through this thread and it sounds inviting.
I know a little bit about Tulsa.I know there is a Whirlpool building around there some where.I work at the one in Ohio and in march it will be 30 years.At one point i even thought of getting some kind of transfer out there just to get out of town.I definately need a change and am looking for something else.There have been several people in management getting transfered out there because of trouble they were in here.Not all of them but a few.Some come back but usually they stay.Definately a thought.Cheep living and a job the next day.Cant beat that.I am sure i would be looking for something else and not back at the "Big W".Not real happy there.
If someone can manage to get a picture of that building and post it i would be forever grateful.I never saw a picture of it.

Thank you for the thread Diva.
I enjoyed reading.
s.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #60
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

That's the best google could do. LOL

I know a lot of folks out at Whirlpool. They must like it, because they seem to stay a long time!

Whirlpool is maybe 10-15 minutes from downtown. The drive is nice because you're kind of going the opposite of what everyone else is doing. If you like the suburbs, it's very close to Owasso, which a lot of people like.

I prefer Tulsa proper, but I'm not much of a suburbanite.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:

Tags
fun, oklahoma, travel, tulsa, visit