Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #101
Daktari

Serenity and freedom from the tyranny of self.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #102
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

my next relationship... I Am Ready

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #103
Fatale

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation

To be able to sculpt words in such a way as to leave some breathless, have others drop to their knees and others still made to shout "Hallelujah!" upon having read them.
Fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #104
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

a nice hot washing......
Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #105
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,957 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a MEERKAT....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #106
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

what I want ???
a million bucks.. lol lol

ok ...
someone whom is
honest
mature
loyal
knows who they are
knows what they want
knowss where they are going
stable
is secure with themselves
has a job or retired
great sense of humor
has hobbies
enjoys life
is outgoing

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #107
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Post What do I want

something that actually looks like a relationship and not the first part of high who are you....in other words how about lets get past the hi My name is Alix My favorite color is....and your name....your favorite color is....

I am ready for something REAL and when we meet I believe we will eventually know if it is real right?
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #108
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would like to have dental insurance.
i miss being able to eat raw veggies.
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #109
calibri

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

calibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputationcalibri Has the BEST Reputation

I've found that quite a good way of finding the kind of person you want is online dating. Yes, I know, it has its downfalls, but really it's just a mixed bag like with meeting people in person. The beauty is that you get to know a lot about people (and have a good guess at whether they're suitable for you or not) just based on what they say on their profile. You don't have to waste time on entire dates screening people when a quick glance of their profile gives you a good indication of compatibility.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to calibri For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 06:42 AM   #110
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibri View Post
I've found that quite a good way of finding the kind of person you want is online dating. Yes, I know, it has its downfalls, but really it's just a mixed bag like with meeting people in person. The beauty is that you get to know a lot about people (and have a good guess at whether they're suitable for you or not) just based on what they say on their profile. You don't have to waste time on entire dates screening people when a quick glance of their profile gives you a good indication of compatibility.
I agree completely. I am very honest with what I am looking for in my profile. I am looking for a life partner at this stage of my life and dating is the only way I know of to possibly meet "the one". As stressful as dating can be, I also find it fun and interesting to meet bright women with such varied backgrounds and occupations.

I believe that chemistry is everything. It can't be manufactured or wished to happen; it either is there or not. Unfortunately, there is no way to know if it is present or not, without meeting someone in person!

There really, for me, is no way to know without that meeting. Once you know if there is chemistry, you still have to find out if values, beliefs, outlook on life matches or meshes with yours. That takes a lot more time and energy but I feel it is totally worth it unless one wants to spend the rest of ones life alone.

I do not.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #111
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I want someone who wants a real relationship; no games or excuses ~ someone genuine who will love me for me and actually is willing to take the time to create a long lasting relationship ~ I'm ready, are you?

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #112
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I want total
Honesty
Loyalty
Trust
Communication
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #113
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,554 Times in 10,214 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I just want a honeymoon! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #114
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

hands
kisses
skin
a cave under the covers away from the world
love in a cocoon
protection
devotion

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #115
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I want the kind of love my parents had for each other...their nearly 50 year marriage had its challenges but through good times and bad (actually through everything contained in wedding vows) they remained steadfast, deeply devoted to each other, were best friends, talked endlessly with each other and shared a beautiful, loving companionship until the day Mom passed away...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 03:53 AM   #116
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

I want to stop searching...
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 04:13 AM   #117
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I want a wintery christmas
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #118
FemGirlNikki

How Do You Identify?:
femme

FemGirlNikki is on a distinguished road

I want someone that truly knows me. Someone that through my smile can see the pain and tears I'm hiding. I want someone that makes my worries go away just being near me. I want someone who not only is excited to teach me how to fix things but has the patience to let me do it myself while guiding me.

I want someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them like i will them. I want someone who isn't afraid to show their desire. If you're thinking damn you look sexy then say it. If you're thinking damn i want you right now then grab me pushing me up against the wall or over the table and show me how bad you want me.
FemGirlNikki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemGirlNikki For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #119
LadyLike

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female/Lady

LadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST Reputation

Someday I would like to find a partner that excepts me for what and who I am ....someone that doesn't say "oh your perfect now change" !Someone I can get to know the true "being" of them and they get to know the true "being" of me. Someone who together we can have conversations with and pillow talk and not feel like we have to silence ourselves. Someone who we together can play and have fun and support one another and feel safe with. Someone that together through the thick and thin of life supports each other .... cry's...feels...and learns together.Someone that we together can grow old and live a beautiful life with..... this is a tall order but it's what I am looking for ...not settling anymore.

I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

If history repeats itself....I am so getting me a Dinosaur
LadyLike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyLike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #120
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want a dream to come true. Just one would be okay. I only have the two so it won't be that difficult.