Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-11-2023, 08:41 PM   #8421
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Stamps are going up to $.66!! Get your forever stamps whenever you can!
Thanks, I'm going to the P.O. tomorrow!

BECAUSE

I finished my projects and they're going in the mail tomorrow! And now I will also get some cheap(er) stamps!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2023, 01:02 PM   #8422
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Besame*, USPS Tracking says my package was left in your mailbox today at 12:12 pm. Please let me know when it's in your hands - thanks!

And thanks for wrangling this project - it was fun, especially finding ways to hide the strawberries!

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 09:04 AM   #8423
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are still coming, but they're not going into the mail until Tuesday. I'm at a work training all weekend, and Max will have the car all day Monday, so first thing Tuesday morning it is. I'm going to have to send them overnight to get them in by Thursday, but they'll be there. Besame, I'll send you tracking when I mail them so you know they're on their way. I'm sorry I'm so down to the wire this time. It's been a really hectic month. I love this project, though, and have so enjoyed the collages that I think I'm going to keep making them.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 03:18 PM   #8424
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Hello hello hello

I'm not MIA, I'm still here. I'm not a very attentive wrangler this time round. I have been really really busy I haven't sign on in days.

I have received Clay and GeorgiaMa'am's projects. You will be excited over what I have seen, for sure.

They need to be here in my hands by April 20th, Thursday.

Gentle push.....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 05:00 PM   #8425
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Hello hello hello

I'm not MIA, I'm still here. I'm not a very attentive wrangler this time round. I have been really really busy I haven't sign on in days.

I have received Clay and GeorgiaMa'am's projects. You will be excited over what I have seen, for sure.

They need to be here in my hands by April 20th, Thursday.

Gentle push.....
Mine are coming. As I said above, they won't hit the mail until Tuesday, but I will send them overnight so they get there on time, and send you tracking when they are in the mail.
Old 04-17-2023, 06:17 PM   #8426
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Projects out first thing this morning and are expected on 4/20.

I want to formally apologize to everyone now. I had a great idea, love collages and had started to do something super cute but apparently, my creativity doesn't function whilst grieving and I had to keep dumbing the work down repeatedly in order to just get it done and have something to send out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2023, 04:51 PM   #8427
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Projects out first thing this morning and are expected on 4/20.

I want to formally apologize to everyone now. I had a great idea, love collages and had started to do something super cute but apparently, my creativity doesn't function whilst grieving and I had to keep dumbing the work down repeatedly in order to just get it done and have something to send out.
Gemme, you have nothing to apologize for. Please take the best care of yourself that you can. Sending healing thoughts while you grieve.

Besame, mine are on the way. They said delivery is guaranteed for tomorrow by 6pm. I made sure that there's no need for a signature. I've got the tracking number if you need it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2023, 07:25 PM   #8428
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

I just checked the tracking and it's not delivered. I hope it gets there tomorrow. That was a money back guarantee of delivery by today. I guess the USPS owes me some cash.
Old 04-20-2023, 11:40 AM   #8429
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I just checked the tracking and it's not delivered. I hope it gets there tomorrow. That was a money back guarantee of delivery by today. I guess the USPS owes me some cash.
I just checked tracking and it says it was delivered!! Woohooo! I'm so glad it's not late!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2023, 08:54 AM   #8430
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Any updates for this project?

Sooo excited to get them back......did they go out on 24th, Oh Wrangler Uni Q!!??

Thanks
Old 04-26-2023, 06:52 AM   #8431
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

update update!!

I have received and sent out projects. They should arrive to you by Friday.

You all did a wonderful job. I love how we adapt and interpret the craft task. Wait till you see the different mediums that were used! I'm not going into detail because I want you all to see what I've already seen and be surprised.

Thank you my wonderful participants.

Ok, soooooo what's next???

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 07:43 AM   #8432
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I’d like to be the next wrangler. I need a distraction in my life. Lots going on with aging parents and I’m in MN dealing with it currently.

How does everyone feel about doing Zentangles?
I’ll post an example later but you can look at them on Pinterest or google Zentangle. I’d probably require it to be 3.5 to 4” square.

Thoughts?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 11:55 AM   #8433
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I’d like to be the next wrangler. I need a distraction in my life. Lots going on with aging parents and I’m in MN dealing with it currently.

How does everyone feel about doing Zentangles?
I’ll post an example later but you can look at them on Pinterest or google Zentangle. I’d probably require it to be 3.5 to 4” square.

Thoughts?
I am liking this idea.....if could do at least 4" ones, I maybe can join. Still with blurred vision (working on that remedied soon).

Great idea. Thanks for stepping up! Nan...(sorry to hear with the challenges of your folks...... THAT is NOT for the faint of heart...
Old 04-27-2023, 02:44 PM   #8434
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

4” square works for me.

I’ll wait a couple days and let people chime in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 03:20 PM   #8435
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Could we make it between 3-1/4 to 4 inches square? I think 3-1/4" is the size of standard, commercial Zentangle paper.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 04:03 PM   #8436
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default My package of goodies.....

Ohhh Emmm Geeeee...got my package today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them.

My wife was "squeeing" with such joy, she is always so excited to open them with me.

I KNOW some very heartbreaking events occured in last few weeks, for a few of us...BUT we ALL persevered and did this project. That speaks volumes to me!

I LOVE all of you...thank you for some sunshine, rainbows, & "strawberry hunts" to brighten a rather down day for me....
Old 04-27-2023, 06:45 PM   #8437
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Ohhh Emmm Geeeee...got my package today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them.

My wife was "squeeing" with such joy, she is always so excited to open them with me.

I KNOW some very heartbreaking events occured in last few weeks, for a few of us...BUT we ALL persevered and did this project. That speaks volumes to me!

I LOVE all of you...thank you for some sunshine, rainbows, & "strawberry hunts" to brighten a rather down day for me....
Oh yay!!

I know exactly how you feel. I squealed and oooh and ahhh! I hope you all do the same tomorrow.

I'm game for Zentangles!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 06:49 PM   #8438
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got my package today, too. Great job! You all are sooo creative!!!

As for zentangles, I love them and would join a round. The last one we had was really fun and doing them can be relaxing and somewhat therapeutic.

The tiles come in multiple sizes. The most common are 3.5x3.5 and 4.5x4.5 but I've seen packs of 6x6 as well. They are usually square but I've seen round ones too and they come in different colors (white, black, grey and brown are most common). They are easily found on Amazon or in craft stores.

I've been eyeing my Micron pens lately so this would be the perfect opportunity to use them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 09:11 PM   #8439
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Mine came today, too! I thought I'd be waiting longer since I'm on the other coast. They're all so beautiful. Thank you all so much.
I've never done the zentangles, but I'd try. Count me in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2023, 08:57 AM   #8440
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

I’ll make the Zentangle project where you can use any size but no larger than 5” X 5”.

Could anyone help me out and post some pictures of Zentangles? I can’t seem to post pictures, I forgot how, lol!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types