Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Treats Exchange - 2012

Hi all! I would like to coordinate a sweet treat exchange. I did search for threads of this nature already, and I saw that there was a holiday cookie exchange last year. I don't want to encroach on that one, and this one is a little different, so I'm prepared that we may not get a lot of responses if people would rather continue with the other one. In any case, I'll put it out there and see what we get!

Here's how it works:

1. Each participant agrees to send 1/2 dozen (6) cookies or other sweet treats to 3 other people, for a total of 1 1/2 dozen (18).

2. Each participant will send me their mailing address which will go on a master list. Once the list is closed, I will split the list into groups of 4 and email each person their group list. Each person will mail their cookies/sweet treats to each of the other 3 people on their list, between December 1st - 31st, so everyone will receive 1 1/2 dozen cookies/sweet treats.

It's that simple

So... if you're interested, please email me at queenofsmirks@msn.com:
1. Your name and mailing address.

2. The cookie or sweet treat you intend on making. This doesn't need to be set in concrete - if you change your mind later, it's not a big deal

3. If you live in the U.S., please state whether or not you are willing to ship outside of the U.S.

I will be compiling the master list through November 20th, and will distribute it by November 30th.

Let me know if you have any questions

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Shipping costs from Canada are too much for me

I want cookies !!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Shipping costs from Canada are too much for me

I want cookies !!!

Can't you make something with Marshmallows? Then it won't cost much at all *grin* I'm kidding. But, really, no worries... I'm going to hook you up!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post

Can't you make something with Marshmallows? Then it won't cost much at all *grin* I'm kidding. But, really, no worries... I'm going to hook you up!

awwwwwwwww shucks! i would be glad so ship (photos of) cookies to anyone who sends me coookiessss
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I hope this idea takes off.

I am interested --

Butterfinger cookies
molasses crinkles
mint brownies
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

I am interested --

Butterfinger cookies
molasses crinkles
mint brownies
I was so thinking of making molasses crinkles! I figure they travel well.....
cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #7
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

I am interested --

Butterfinger cookies
molasses crinkles
mint brownies
Yummmmmmmmm

The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 06:49 AM   #8
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm interested also. I do love to bake this time of year. I'd like to know what all people are making for goodies so I can balance it out with something not SO similar. Teddy has made a planner out of me!! <<<< for the goodies!
cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #9
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

In case my original post was too confusing about this... I wanted to clarify...

Each participant will send 6 cookies/treats to Person A, Person B, and Person C on their list. So, in total, each person will send 18 cookies, split between 3 recipients. Of course, if you want to send more, you can! I'm not going to penalize anyone LOL

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I'm interested also. I do love to bake this time of year. I'd like to know what all people are making for goodies so I can balance it out with something not SO similar. Teddy has made a planner out of me!! <<<< for the goodies!
I love to bake, but don't do it very often. This is the perfect excuse! Looking forward to it, even if there are only 4 of us. LOL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #11
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Im in! I will be sending either carrot cake or red velvet cupcakes, possibly muffins! Don't worry, I have the little tins to mail them in. They have cream cheese icing and are really yummy!!!
Question: Lets say I get my 3 people, do I send an email asking if they like cupcakes or my muffins? How does this work? I am also willing to send to more than 3!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Im in! I will be sending either carrot cake or red velvet cupcakes, possibly muffins! Don't worry, I have the little tins to mail them in. They have cream cheese icing and are really yummy!!!
Question: Lets say I get my 3 people, do I send an email asking if they like cupcakes or my muffins? How does this work? I am also willing to send to more than 3!
Yummmyyyyy! I think its fine if you ask which they prefer

We are officially a "go!". Hopefully we'll get more participants to join. Please everyone, remember to email me at queenofsmirks@msn.com with your name and shipping address.

Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #13
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

I want to do this, but right now my brain won't untwist the directions....lol

So....we sign up and then QueenofSmirks assigns each of us, 3 people to send sweets too??

I'm having trouble figuring out how we know who we're sending to and how we're gonna make sure everyone gets sent to.

But then again, I've only had one cup of coffee and I took tylenol pm cause my head's hurting. That could explain my confusion.

julie<-----who really wants in on this.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #14
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I'll bake some cookies so add me on to the list.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #15
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

-peeks-

Gonna add my name and stuff...
Gotta think of what I'll send....
I know merengue cookies are in there somewhere..
maybe coconut based cookies too..hmmm
I have to get the exact zip code, though..
So I'll be sendin' my address after I get outta the hospital...
promise.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

COOKIES!!!

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #17
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
I want to do this, but right now my brain won't untwist the directions....lol
So....we sign up and then QueenofSmirks assigns each of us, 3 people to send sweets too??
I'm having trouble figuring out how we know who we're sending to and how we're gonna make sure everyone gets sent to.
But then again, I've only had one cup of coffee and I took tylenol pm cause my head's hurting. That could explain my confusion.

julie<-----who really wants in on this.
Hi femmsational! No worries! Here's what you need to do:

1. Please email me at queenofsmirks@msn.com by November 20:
-include your name and mailing address.
-include the type of cookie/sweet treat you'll be making
-state whether or not you are willing to ship outside the U.S. Nobody will have more than 1 non-US address on their list, if any.

2. You will receive a list from me by November 30th which will include your name and 3 other names with mailing addresses. This is your "group".

3. Send 6 cookies/treats to each person in your group between Dec. 1 and Dec. 30.

Let me know if you have any questions

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #18
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
COOKIES!!!

Yes...reading with interest...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #19
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Ding!

Casa De Snow will participate
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #20
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Casa De Snow will participate
Yay!

The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:

Tags
cookies, holiday, sweets