Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our room overlooked the ocean. Being up on the 10th floor afforded having the sliders open......a gentle ocean breeze teased the sheers back and forth.

Scented candles of Caribbean Salsa cast a warm shadowy light over the room.....flames danced playfully on top of the candle.

The music was filling the room with erotic beats....just loud enough to create a deep thumping in the background....luring us...stirring those desires....

A king sized bed lay strewn with rose petals...crushed to elicit a faint sweet aroma...each a velvet texture...silky...soft...

As I pulled you close, into my strong arms, close to my chest...where our heartbeats could be felt between us...I looked down into your soft eyes...sparkling with faint candle flames dancing in them...you let out a soft moan...knowing you were safe...protected...wanted.....

My eyes drank of your very essence...inhaling that faint scent of your cologne...as my fingers splayed in your hair, tugging at the soft, silky tendrils gently. My head bends down, placing a soft kiss on your velvety, full lips...lingering long enough to feel the electricity between us....my mouth moving to the v of your neck...tasting you..soft kisses...a flick of my tongue...as I move to the side of your neck....nibbling with just enough pressure to warrant a moan..up to your earlobe...my mouth tastes you there..sucking at the tip of your ear...my hand caressing you...there...and there..and here...and on the edge of the small of your back...pulling you tighter.

Your hands are around my neck...one hand finds my chest..scraping slightly against my skin...sending a million tingles through out my body..our mouths find one another again..slow, deliberate kisses...as lips open slightly...tongues do the meeting and twirling...as I feel the warmth of inside your mouth...moist and receptive...tasting like sweet wine...

Desires are reaching into ever part of the both of us...as we do that butch-femme dance...erotic...raw...sensual...delicious...hands exploring, mouths devouring one another's...bodies sway in unison..and the flames begin deep within...moving slowly outward...as we start that delicious and erotic dance..one with the other...

Gently I lead you toward the bed.....pushing you gently back...as I lean down to remove your leather heels....slowly removing the garter hooks on first one, then the other...my eyes never leave yours...I roll first one, then the other black hose down those luscious, silky legs...as I pause to caress at the top of your thigh...slow..deliberate..well placed touches...sensing the want and need in us....low moans escape us both..knowing what will be.

I ease the black dress up your lithe body...and over those silky tresses...mussing them just enough to make me insane with desire...all that is left is to remove those lacy red bikinis....I lean down..in that secret valley...as I bury my face..to inhale your scent..tease you with just the tip of my tongue..as you slowly writhe a bit...

As I move to lie between your silky thighs...my weight on you...making you mine...to have as I please...any way I please....I move my mouth to your pert breasts...adn my tongue finds one erect nipple while my hand finds the other...to gently tweak the nipple between my thumb and forefinger..pulling taut...my tongue licks the other nipple.....teeth graze...pull taut...bite gently...increasing the pressure as I slide my teeth to the tip of the nipple...then suck the breast back into my mouth...cool moist tongue...warm breath..makes the nipple stand erect with those chiller bumps..yes, those that pop up when aroused...my desire evident as I push downward into you there....

Just then I slip down..on the floor...on my knees...and I raise your leg up. ..as I place warm, moist kisses up and down..savoring each spot as moans intensify...I then push your legs wide....laying each onto my shoulders....

I find the leg of the bikinis, pushing them to one side..as my mouth finds your lotus flower....and my tongue....darts inside you down there...deep enough to tease your gspot...and out..up alongside each lip...close to and around but not on..the lotus bloom...knowing you are hard and wet and waiting..as the nectar glistens in the folds there...I savor the tease...knowing you are now powerless....my tongue circling around..inside...around the lips...inside..and with a direct placement of my tongue..I linger....right on the clit...deliberate pressure...my mouth hot and wet......as I ease up..and press down..each time...taking bits of you inside...my teeth graze just enough to send electric shivers through your body..as you moan loudly..your hands pulling my hair...scraping my scalp..and your thighs wrap around my head....as my hand finds the nipple of a breast..tweaking..pulling...and teasing...turning you inside out...

Somewhere deep in that clouded fog of ecstacy...I am aware of what I think are faint screams..as you find orgasmic release..and the g spot squirts the rich nectar I so crave..and I drink.....and savor..and swallow every droplet of your release....I take it all...

Deep in my loins is a wet, hot lava flow from the inside out..as my own release matches yours in intensity and rawness...my own deep growls match your screams...as we become one in that moment....

Tags
erotica, eroticism, sensual writing