gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't had one in a long time. But my dream one would include loads of books, art/craft/sewing/writing supplies, and lots of vintage and nautical items. I want to have a wall that has a quote or excerpt from a letter or something personal hand-painted in handwriting or a rustic script font.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #82
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have one specific zone as such.. I think I got greedy & have turned my entire house into a femme cave... Little touches here & there that make it feel like home....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 03:45 AM   #83
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i have really got to settle into my bedroom. its still like it was when i moved in ....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #84
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

My bedroom is definitely my femme cave...scene clothing, regular clothing, toys, books, bed...fancy light treatments, LOL! It is where I am ME.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 02:57 AM   #85
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This image is tugging at me to redecorate. I’ve been surrounded with Tuscan colors for 10 years and it’s time for a change.

Love that sofa.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 10:42 AM   #86
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
This image is tugging at me to redecorate. I’ve been surrounded with Tuscan colors for 10 years and it’s time for a change.

Love that sofa.
Do it! Do it! I love that wall color and Caribbean feel.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 12:46 PM   #87
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Do it! Do it! I love that wall color and Caribbean feel.
I think I'm going to. An inexpensive way is to redo a room is to paint some furniture and walls. I have a bedroom dresser (Scandinavian blonde) that's I'm thinking of painting teal with chalk paint. Have been looking at colors and antiquing paint kits today.

When I stopped working I promised myself not to start any big projects this year, especially those that require money, so I'm just looking ... though i've started a queue on Amazon

I'm digging these colors, too, and have a least one piece of furniture in each room that I could paint.

Here are the credits for the photo I pulled from the NYTimes.com.

Photo by Guido Taroni. On center wall: Cornelia Parker, “Negotiating a Cliff Edge in the Dark,” 2005, courtesy of the artist and Frith Street Gallery, London

And here's a link to the article ... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/28/t...&region=footer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2021, 05:46 AM   #88
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Rick installed some dimmable under-counter lighting for me in the kitchen and it’s perfect. He even installed a couple above the counters. I seldom use the lights in the ceiling.

Black & Decker photo taken from Home Depot.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2021, 09:45 PM   #89
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I could stay in this room all day . . .