Old 11-25-2010, 06:44 AM   #221
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Just for the record, there was officially no freaking out.

That's on the list for today/tomorrow
OK, so I guess it was un-official freaking out.... Daddy on a mad clean fest until 5 am and girl passed out from exhaustion.

They arrived safely after a 2 hour detour because Gramps thought he knew a better way.. heh... Try telling your parents the easier softer way ( since you have only made that trip several times a year for years)... anywhooo... they are here, sleeping soundly in a comfy bed and granny doesn't have to cook. yay!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I will be sneaking deviled eggs in a bit, trying to get some before the boy gets his mitts near them. Wish me luck!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #222
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
OK, so I guess it was un-official freaking out.... Daddy on a mad clean fest until 5 am and girl passed out from exhaustion.

They arrived safely after a 2 hour detour because Gramps thought he knew a better way.. heh... Try telling your parents the easier softer way ( since you have only made that trip several times a year for years)... anywhooo... they are here, sleeping soundly in a comfy bed and granny doesn't have to cook. yay!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I will be sneaking deviled eggs in a bit, trying to get some before the boy gets his mitts near them. Wish me luck!
The thought of Gramps and Granny wandering around southwest Va because he found a "better way"...OY VEY! Glad they got there safely! Y'all have a Happy Turkey Day too!!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:04 AM   #223
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
The thought of Gramps and Granny wandering around southwest Va because he found a "better way"...OY VEY! Glad they got there safely! Y'all have a Happy Turkey Day too!!
Pops is already planning "his" return route. I envision them winding up in Georgia somewhere.

The funniest part of the phone calls trying to figure out where they were and how to get them here - well, Pops is pissy because he is lost. Momma is in the background telling him JUST how lost they are and how they should just turn around and go home - and they were 30 miles or so from here! LOL

Momma's tears started before they even got to the house - I had to go meet them down the road at Wally World and the waterworks started in the parking lot. She cried all the way into the house, throughout the nickel tour and again when she told me good night.

Tip of Turkeyday: buy stock in Kleenex.

Lots of love to you and Ms. Pinky - kisses to your Momma and Jax! You all are on our list of blessings!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #224
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Well, a busy weekend on tap here.

Today, Thanksgiving dinner with great friends,
Later tonight, watching the recorded Saints/Cowboys football game,
Tommorrow, cleaning house and taking care of some business,
Tomorrow night, going on a dinner date and then to see Tuna does Christmas,
Saturday, cooking for after Thanksgiving gathering,
Saturday night, having after Thanksgiving gathering/evening with friends,
Sunday, absolutely nothing!

Looking forward to every bit of it!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:51 AM   #225
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,487 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Working all day Friday and Saturday! and if my customers would have it probably Sunday too .
Old 11-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #226
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhhh... the Holiday Party craziness has begun!

Parties on Friday AND Saturday

Holiday show for the Theatre called Santa Claus is Coming OUT on Sunday (Opening Night)

And getting our tree and decorating it sometime in there as well!

Was nice to rest last weekend at least!

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #227
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Need to add seeing clients all day Saturday as well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Ohhhhhh... the Holiday Party craziness has begun!

Parties on Friday AND Saturday

Holiday show for the Theatre called Santa Claus is Coming OUT on Sunday (Opening Night)

And getting our tree and decorating it sometime in there as well!

Was nice to rest last weekend at least!

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:54 PM   #228
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Going to hit two maybe three Christmas festivals this weekend!
Maybe get a tree too not sure.

Last edited by StillettoDoll; 12-03-2010 at 07:09 PM.
StillettoDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #229
moonfemme

Default hmmmm

Gym, Tan, Laundry R & R
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 05:49 AM   #230
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not a whole lot planned...

R & R

Some laundry...

Playing referee amongst the dogs...

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 07:24 AM   #231
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
R & R

Some laundry...

Playing referee amongst the dogs...
What about not knowing when your phone will ring and my lovely rendition of "Happy Birthday" being on the other end???
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 07:28 AM   #232
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Put up the 4 mini blinds come hell or high water. Take my neighbor to lunch perhaps.... I peeked outside a little while ago and saw tiny tiny snow flaks! No!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Old 12-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #233
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night,,,and it was completely KICK ASS!!! Amazing musicians including locals and one hell of a stage show!

With the balance of the weekend, we are decorating for Christmas,,and then the usual laundry and stuff to get ready for the week ahead.

Life is good,,it is very good!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #234
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm well need to get ready for the Chanukah party at the Temple and Rabbinic installation of our gay Rabbi!!
Old 12-04-2010, 04:57 PM   #235
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Well - my sister and I were looking forward to an Open House tour sponsored by a local service club. However, it costs $25 - a shock when we thought that it was free!
So instead we're knitting away on Christmas presents and waiting for the beef stew to be done.
So far we don't have anything planned for Sunday - - perhaps a walk if it isn't too cold.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #236
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight, we're going to Wal-Mart after Organic gets off of work. Tomorrow is date day! It will be a busy day comprised of working out, free time, dinner out, a movie, taking a trip to look at a place in another county, doing laundry, and relaxing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #237
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Tonight, we're going to Wal-Mart after Organic gets off of work. Tomorrow is date day! It will be a busy day comprised of working out, free time, dinner out, a movie, taking a trip to look at a place in another county, doing laundry, and relaxing.
What would we do without Wal Mart!!!! The store is not my favorite because of how they treat their employees. But my budget loves Wal Mart. Going to Wal Mart tomorrow for my date with Lil Jimmy (4 yr old grandson). We hang out in the toy department while his momma does grocery shopping.

I will be picking up two very tall bookcases I ordered on line; free shipping Site To Store. I will try to talk a neighbor into assembling them. He and his wife owe me a few favors and tomorrow I will try to collect them. I have so many books stacked everywhere. And today I bought eight more at the thrift shop.

When I die my kids will have a field day with the library I have collected over the years as all of them are readers.....
Old 12-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #238
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

No plans! working for most of it , Maybe try to finish up my Christmas shopping or talk Blaze into doing something fun. Will see.........
Old 12-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #239
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Friday night...absolutely NOTHING...hangin' out and watching a movie with Miss Pink and the Pack. Saturday we are doing Santa's Shoe Workshop with Miss Pink's church and Sunday is cyclocross racing for me and visiting with my Mama...GOOD times!!
Old 12-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #240
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Running to Wal-mart in a few for an oil change and to pick up some Christmas movies, brownie mix and wrapping tape before we pick the kiddo up

Tomorrow we'll be spending time with my family

Sunday, maybe sledding? All depends on this weather of ours
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote