Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #7321
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
Good Monday-of-a-holiday week morning to you all. I hope it's a great day and a great week :-)

Me Too SoNotHer hope to change my hours on Weds so I can get on the road by 8p-8:30pm so I can start my 12 hr ride to Louisville,Ky. to see some of my family this holiday because I wont have the chance during Christmas. usually nap in W.Va.
Dogs riding shotgun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #7322
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

HD, hope your puppy gets to feeling better and is this the new puppy you rescued?

The coffee party sounded like fun and I to wish I had been awake for that; but I was sleeping since I had to wake up early this morning. Hoping you all had a lot of goof fun lastnight!

Ruff, do I need to pick you up some pillow mist from L'Occitane that helps you sleep?

Today is my day of transformation as Ruff called it and I am still nervous about going to the dentist. I can handle cleanings and fillings, but not sitting there for atleast three hours while they pull teeth...By the time I get out of that chair and come home, I won't be feeling so hot..

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Don't worry Zimgirl Its uncomfortable but worth it. I'm sure yuo will get a script for pain
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #7323
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Sending good thoughts and lots of hugs to everyone who is "having a day" as I call it.

HD - best of luck to you and your pup! I'm sure everything will go well.
Zimmeh - sending healing thoughts your way for a speedy recovery!

*passes around coffee refills and cookies*
Old 11-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #7324
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Sending good thoughts and lots of hugs to everyone who is "having a day" as I call it.

thanks Andy. i know she'll be fine. can't help but worry some. i just want her back home asap.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #7325
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
thanks Andy. i know she'll be fine. can't help but worry some. i just want her back home asap.
Every pet parent feels that way, I know it for a fact! She'll be looking forward to being back home with you, too!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #7326
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to come in and say hello to everyone

(((((((((Zimmeh))))))))))) Feel better soon honey

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #7327
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I actually don't have any pain, just nausea. Eating is the fun part, and I have had yogurt, Mac & cheese and ice cream today!

How are you going?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
Don't worry Zimgirl Its uncomfortable but worth it. I'm sure yuo will get a script for pain
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #7328
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hey singles!

zimmeh.. you're one step closer to the ugly betty club, congrats!

HD.. i didn't see your post about your pup, hope she has a speedy recovery and is back home with you quick like!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #7329
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you and I am glad to join that club! Because the end results will be well worth it! Love your glasses in the other thread.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
hey singles!

zimmeh.. you're one step closer to the ugly betty club, congrats!

HD.. i didn't see your post about your pup, hope she has a speedy recovery and is back home with you quick like!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #7330
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ruff, do I need to pick you up some pillow mist from L'Occitane that helps you sleep?

Today is my day of transformation as Ruff called it and I am still nervous about going to the dentist. I can handle cleanings and fillings, but not sitting there for atleast three hours while they pull teeth...By the time I get out of that chair and come home, I won't be feeling so hot..
Evening Singles! Hope everyone is well..

Zimmeh you have done good today! I'm proud of you, despite having balloon head. hehe. . and trying to communicate. NOT YOU=
As for the pillow mist, I do use febreze on my pillows and sheets, blankies daily. It does help me sleep! feels refreshing and has a great scent for relaxing!

No coffee for me tonight. hehe. . I was up till 330 after last night. . and back awake 5 hours after that craving more coffee.

have a good night everybody!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 10:15 PM   #7331
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hehe...thank goodness for text messages and the notepad feature on my iPhone. I was trying not to laugh at you when I had the novicane in my mouth but that was hard to do.. Love the avatar!

That is what I will get you for Christmas..

Hugs and good night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Evening Singles! Hope everyone is well..

Zimmeh you have done good today! I'm proud of you, despite having balloon head. hehe. . and trying to communicate. NOT YOU=
As for the pillow mist, I do use febreze on my pillows and sheets, blankies daily. It does help me sleep! feels refreshing and has a great scent for relaxing!

No coffee for me tonight. hehe. . I was up till 330 after last night. . and back awake 5 hours after that craving more coffee.

have a good night everybody!

Last edited by Zimmeh; 11-21-2011 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Blaming it on laughing with a numb mouth..
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:52 PM   #7332
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you and I am glad to join that club! Because the end results will be well worth it! Love your glasses in the other thread.

Zimmeh
i hope so! i think braces are sexxy! do you know what kind you're getting yet? i got the ceramices on top...and now i wish i wouldn'ta because they just make it look like i have bumpy teeth. thanks! i LOVE lafont glasses!
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #7333
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I actually don't have any pain, just nausea. Eating is the fun part, and I have had yogurt, Mac & cheese and ice cream today!

How are you going?

Zimmeh
sounds likeyou are doing great! I hate nausea I'd rather have the pain but that Me
I'm doing really good it so peaceful outside tonight-beautiful.
work was not bad I don't know..I feel like the universe is smiling at me lately. But not your priceless smile my dear * kidding*-*kidding* hey I had them too.... My Mom use to make me Pastina when I didn't feel well ..Mom's are da best! Make a big pot of vegetable & tofu soup (ok chicken if you want) Mmmmm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #7334
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone had a great night

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 08:28 AM   #7335
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Lucky,

My mom was texting me like crazy to make sure everything went ok. I finally got over the nausea but I woke up to headache that feels like someone hit me on the head. Aleve is not doing it, so I am going to call the dentist and see if I can take Excedrin. It might also be from where I couldn't eat a lot of food yesterday...My coworkers kept telling me that I need to take a week off from work to get them done, but hell, if I can walk out of the dentist's office with no pain meds, then I will be fine at the orthodontist's office.

Hugs and I am glad that the universe is smiling at you!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
sounds likeyou are doing great! I hate nausea I'd rather have the pain but that Me
I'm doing really good it so peaceful outside tonight-beautiful.
work was not bad I don't know..I feel like the universe is smiling at me lately. But not your priceless smile my dear * kidding*-*kidding* hey I had them too.... My Mom use to make me Pastina when I didn't feel well ..Mom's are da best! Make a big pot of vegetable & tofu soup (ok chicken if you want) Mmmmm
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #7336
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I have no problem with going out into the world and rocking my braces. Since I will be paying for them out of pocket, I have to keep within a budget. My hygenist yesterday and I were talking before my teeth got pulled and she was telling me to ask the orthodontist to remove the wires and then go have my teeth cleaned and then go back to have the wires reapplied, this way you won't end up having stuff inbetween them. I love my dentist and I will never go to another one..To me, it is not the person's outside features that attract me to them; it is their personalities. Some people need things like braces and glasses to correct what genetics screwed up on..

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
i hope so! i think braces are sexxy! do you know what kind you're getting yet? i got the ceramices on top...and now i wish i wouldn'ta because they just make it look like i have bumpy teeth. thanks! i LOVE lafont glasses!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #7337
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post

Me too having a few BAD days! Let's move time till AFTER the holidays! Might feel better then!

Passing round cookies, bagels, coffee, wine...........etc! Have a great one!
Old 11-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #7338
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles!

Thanks sarah for the coffee..

have a wonderful day everybody! *SMILE

on my way to a job interview. .
and looking forward to watching Breaking Dawn today.

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #7339
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Luck and have a great day!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
good morning singles!

Thanks sarah for the coffee..

have a wonderful day everybody! *SMILE

on my way to a job interview. .
and looking forward to watching Breaking Dawn today.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #7340
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
My hygenist yesterday and I were talking before my teeth got pulled and she was telling me to ask the orthodontist to remove the wires and then go have my teeth cleaned and then go back to have the wires reapplied, this way you won't end up having stuff inbetween them.
THAT is a great idea! i wish i woulda thought of that...also make sure you get your teeth cleaned right before they put your brackets on, helps decrease the likelihood of white spots when you're all done. (wish i'd a known THAT too).
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post: