Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-22-2013, 07:07 AM   #9121
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I don't even do a complete circuit of my local supermarket since I know exactly what (except they don't have ground coffee!). But when I'm in the big smoke and in a supermarket that has imported yummies, then it can take some time to slowly walk around. Then I quite enjoy it.

Supermarket shopping is more fun with friends or a darling.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:12 AM   #9122
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
I don't even do a complete circuit of my local supermarket since I know exactly what (except they don't have ground coffee!). But when I'm in the big smoke and in a supermarket that has imported yummies, then it can take some time to slowly walk around. Then I quite enjoy it.

Supermarket shopping is more fun with friends or a darling.
Excuse me again,,, can I go with YYOOUUU ? ? ?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #9123
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Excuse me again,,, can I go with YYOOUUU ? ? ?
Sure! There's nothing like comparing rice or varieties of dried fish with a friend. Or whether today's fresh chicken feet are a good deal.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #9124
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Sure! There's nothing like comparing rice or varieties of dried fish with a friend. Or whether today's fresh chicken feet are a good deal.
HOLY BA-JESUS ! ! ! Now that I have seen your grocery list can we just stick with the jelly beans ? ? maybe an ice-cream cone?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #9125
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. Chicken feet??
That's a whole nother level of shopping!
I'm more of a ground beef and chicken breast kind of gal ...
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #9126
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
HOLY BA-JESUS ! ! ! Now that I have seen your grocery list can we just stick with the jelly beans ? ? maybe an ice-cream cone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Wow. Chicken feet??
That's a whole nother level of shopping!
I'm more of a ground beef and chicken breast kind of gal ...
Teeheehee. Knew that would get yous. Ok, I promise not to drag you through a wet market.

The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #9127
Koffeelvr

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

Koffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST Reputation

I don't mind going to the grocery store. I just can't cook...
Koffeelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Koffeelvr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #9128
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koffeelvr View Post
I don't mind going to the grocery store. I just can't cook...
Ohhh I can cook! Do we need to have cooking classes so y'all can cook for the ladies???
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #9129
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

I can cook but I'm more of a baker.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #9130
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I can cook or Bake

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #9131
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if any of you are like me. I love to cook but hate to wash dishes. You wash my dishes and I will cook for you all day long. ;-)
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #9132
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

ooooooh, i'm all laid up from surgery. I will GLADLY appreciate the cooking services of someone other than myself!! Where do I sign up?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #9133
Koffeelvr

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

Koffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST Reputation

Playing catch up here...

Curly - thanks for the offer of cooking lessons. Cooking has never really been my thing though. I would learn if I met someone and was asked in just the way but until then...

Andy - I like washing dishes. It gets me out of cooking. I hope you recovery is smooth and fast.
Koffeelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #9134
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koffeelvr View Post
Playing catch up here...

Curly - thanks for the offer of cooking lessons. Cooking has never really been my thing though. I would learn if I met someone and was asked in just the way but until then...

Andy - I like washing dishes. It gets me out of cooking. I hope you recovery is smooth and fast.
I have to admit, I'm with randomnotes. My least favorite thing is dishes, so I'm always trying to pull the "i'll cook if you'll clean up" bargain.

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm already up and walked so I have high hopes this will be a quick recovery! It better be, anyway, I'm getting tired of microwave food, lol!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #9135
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a BF group in the San Antonio area?

Or a BF singles group in Austin and/or San Antonio?

Chad is branching out .......haha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:13 AM   #9136
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a BF group in the San Antonio area?

Or a BF singles group in Austin and/or San Antonio?

Chad is branching out .......haha!
Hey Chad here's the link for San Antonio in case you haven't found it.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=2990
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #9137
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnotes View Post
I don't know if any of you are like me. I love to cook but hate to wash dishes. You wash my dishes and I will cook for you all day long. ;-)

Oh if anyone cooks for me, I will gladly wash the dishes...managed that arrangement many times..."s".
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #9138
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening, Everyone! Just popping in to see what's up. On topic here, I love to cook and bake as well! I tend to re-purpose my leftovers to make new things like cook two roasts at one time then make my homemade veggie soup out of the leftovers. Yummy! Top that off with some sweet cornbread...ok, I better hush. I'm getting hungry! Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:51 AM   #9139
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone have a great week end

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2013, 04:39 AM   #9140
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

just came to say hi and mingle abit

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: