Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-29-2014, 09:04 PM   #9281
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

just thought I'd say hi to everyone :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 10:51 PM   #9282
Kimpooh

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian, just me ;-)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She... Her... Baby... Babe... ;-)
Relationship Status:
Single

Kimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST Reputation

Single in Cali & don't want to be! Single that is... Anyone in the SF Bay Area, more specifically, the east bay? I seem to be most attracted to masculine quality butch/stud/boi, types but anything is possible & besides, who can't always use more friends right? So PM me if you would like to chat!! Btw... I'm 46 if that matters....
Have a great day all!!

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." Bob Marley
Kimpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimpooh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 12:38 AM   #9283
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default recently single in Texas

Recently single... in San Antonio... not single by choice. Not looking for anything... just friends.
Have only lived in San Antonio for a year now, moved from My hometown, followed My girl out here, we fell apart after we moved here.
Bummer. I still love her deeply, but she's not happy anymore, so I guess I'll cool My jets for a while.
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 09:06 AM   #9284
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very sorry to hear this SSM - sometimes things fall apart and it's hard when we truly care about someone. Keep that chin up, smile through the pain and if you need a friend I've been told I'm a pretty good one :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 03:39 PM   #9285
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

My single self has not been around much...so hello to all the singles.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 10:46 AM   #9286
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Popping in to say "Hello" to all the single peeps and re-introduce myself to the newbies.
I am a 44 year old femme with an adopted son who is almost 7 and a new baby girl on the way this August! I am super excited! I live in Upstate, NY-which happens to be the ONLY area of the WORLD that has little or no butch/stone/TG presence. Story of my life. Always in the wrong place.
I've been away from the Planet far too long and I hope to come back and make new acquaintances and maybe~just maybe meet someone to complete our little family!
Hey Lady!! How are you? See you been traveling around LOL kinda like me. Im up in Concord NY now living and watching my grandkids grow.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #9287
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Us singles really should be mingling a little more!!! How are you all?

Fantastic here in the Evergreen State, and ready to start my summer adventures.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:51 AM   #9288
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Ur right Jenn we do need to mingle more around here..

Just hanging out in Indiana
Old 06-19-2014, 01:48 AM   #9289
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving from B.C. Canada

Hello everyone! I am tired of being everyone's "friend". Maybe we should discuss approach and how to meet single folks on this site.

Should femmes approach the butches?

If a femme writes to a butch, is she seen as desperate?

If a femme talks to a butch first in chat, and asks where he lives, etc., is she seen as aggressive?

So far, trying to be polite and let the butch make the first move isn't working for a lot of us, so, we need a new approach obviously.

sick of sleeping alone,
Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 04:36 PM   #9290
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Hello everyone! I am tired of being everyone's "friend". Maybe we should discuss approach and how to meet single folks on this site.

If a femme talks to a butch first in chat, and asks where he lives, etc., is she seen as aggressive?

So far, trying to be polite and let the butch make the first move isn't working for a lot of us, so, we need a new approach obviously.

sick of sleeping alone,
Candice
Fever,

Good questions! Thanks for starting some conversation.

For me, I feel that if I like someone, I should be able to make it known. Even if that means me approaching them. I am a confident and independent woman, in all parts of my life. So, if me talking to them first makes them uncomfortable, maybe its not a good fit.

BUT, that being said. I still get shy when I meet new people most of the time. I am not sure what to say, or how to start.

Right now, I am trying to concentrate on getting to know a lot of new people. Having real conversations, making friends, and hoping that one of those amazing friendships will highlight deeper possibilities.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:59 PM   #9291
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm up for a single mingle.

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 08:05 PM   #9292
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Wondering if anyone was around tonight.. Im bored
Old 06-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #9293
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Default Its friday night..

Its friday night.. Whats everybody doing.. Im sitting around a bonfire drinking cold bud light & hanging out with friends ... Hope everyone has a great evenung
Old 06-20-2014, 07:01 PM   #9294
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

I am hanging out at my desk as usual.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 07:27 PM   #9295
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Cleaning out my storage room, getting things together... going to have a yard sale tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:59 PM   #9296
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post

sick of sleeping alone,
Candice
I love for femmes to make the first move! Words like aggressive and desperate would never enter my mind from anyone showing an interest in me. I would have to add that I'm a 2x4 butch tho and I don't get 'hints'.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #9297
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fresh fish

Yep, single and no baggage. I've been on "restriction" from women for a while, lol. Now I'm ready to mingle again.

Anybody here from the Deep South?

-cb
Charmingbutch21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charmingbutch21 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #9298
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Hello singles... I've been single for some time and have had the pleasure of talking with a few women here and there. I feel like I have hit a wall relationship wise. I realized this has left me with not having much to say these days. I do apologize. So hello is about all there is for now it seems. God bless you all.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #9299
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not very good at this kinda thing since I'm a shy nerd and introvert but uh.... hi there...play any xbox lately? lol
Old 06-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #9300
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Hello to all that wander these halls.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post: