Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-07-2015, 09:08 PM   #9341
rkim33

How Do You Identify?:
Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
You...Her... She....I
Relationship Status:
Single and dry for over a year now.."sob"

rkim33 is on a distinguished road

Very single and very ready to mingle in NYC.

I have tried Okcupid and Dattch.... both not working all that well. We all have it pretty rough I am sure. Its only been like 4 days so..maybe I shouldnt complain haha.

Anyone living in NYC? I am trying to make friends too and will always be down to meet up after a good conversation or two.
rkim33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkim33 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #9342
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Singles, I hope everyone is well!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 06:04 AM   #9343
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone! I am back to being single, and I'm not ready for a relationship. Just here to make friends and laugh.

Have a good day,

Zimmeh
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 07:27 AM   #9344
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I've tried plenty of fish and ok cupid. I have met people bit better suited on cupid than POF but it's really rare to. Maybe one every few months. Love reading people's profiles and answers to questions on cupid though. I love clutching my pearls and tutting at the shocking amount of Tory like answers from dykes.

I'd put my cupid name up here for anyone interested in A read but I've had some stalking issues so msg me for it and I'll happy fling it your way.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 10:05 AM   #9345
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

I'm single and ready for a relationship... But when I throw in the fact I have kids through adoption it does tend to throw quite a few people off... Oh well... One day my "charming" will come my way.

I've tried POF and OkCupid... OkCupid had a better selection in my mind, but when it came to match ups it wasn't what I preferred (thanks, but I'm not into other pretty femmes heh)...
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #9346
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah. Neither site offers gender expression search. But I found I got better results with cupid when I selected gay and queer for sexuality rather than lesbian. The only drawback to that was that I also got a lot of feminine bisexual girls asking me if I'd like to try feminine for a change. I just ignore it. Pof I get femmine dykes asking to "titwrestle" etc (lol er, hi and yes my day is going well...).
I never get asked by butches. They usually think they aren't "butch enough" to ask. But feminine and femmes certainly think its worth a shot anyway. They tell me "hey! No harm in asking right?"

Ah if only everyone thought that...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 10:19 AM   #9347
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

I get told that I am being too "demanding" or too "bossy"... That I am expecting too much by expecting someone to "label" themselves... All because I ask that those who contact me be "either butch or FtM only please"

And for the record... WTF is titwrestling????
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 10:04 AM   #9348
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Missed you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Morning Everyone! I am back to being single, and I'm not ready for a relationship. Just here to make friends and laugh.

Have a good day,

Zimmeh
Giving Zimmeh a BIG HUG!!!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 05:53 PM   #9349
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Here I am in the singles thread.

Zimmeh, I met you at the 2012 reunion in Little Rock.

Sleepy, I met you there as well.

CurlyRedHead, I met you at a bar in Dallas. My dad dropped me off; I was visiting my parents. You were with your friend WolfSong, I think? Wolf something. I had fun hanging out with the two of you.

Don't think I've met anyone else in here, in person. So, Hi! Nice to meet you virtually.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:51 PM   #9350
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I am wondering why only femmes are (really) posting here. Lol
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:58 PM   #9351
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy ladies and gents and all in between!

There are fresh homemade cookies on the table.

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:59 PM   #9352
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I guess I am wondering why only femmes are (really) posting here. Lol
Not a fem.. Lol definitely a male
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 08:54 PM   #9353
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Last time I checked, I wasn't a femme either. Thanks for the cookies JD!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 08:57 PM   #9354
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeBibliophile View Post
I get told that I am being too "demanding" or too "bossy"... That I am expecting too much by expecting someone to "label" themselves... All because I ask that those who contact me be "either butch or FtM only please"

And for the record... WTF is titwrestling????
Those are the people that are not worthy of your time. I ask for only femmes who are into the Butch/femme dynamic to contact me because I want someone who will actually understand and appreciate me for me. Don't worry about what all those other haters are saying.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #9355
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Default A little singles humor....

Sometimes I feel this way lol

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2015, 12:05 AM   #9356
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2015, 12:09 PM   #9357
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Last time I checked, I wasn't a femme either. Thanks for the cookies JD!
No problem! Glad they were enjoyed.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #9358
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you, Curly! It's much appreciated I've missed everyone and I'm looking to see everyone again!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Giving Zimmeh a BIG HUG!!!
I remember you at the reunion to! I miss seeing all of my friends and I hope they are having the reunion this year! How are you doing?

Zimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
Here I am in the singles thread.

Zimmeh, I met you at the 2012 reunion in Little Rock.

Sleepy, I met you there as well.

CurlyRedHead, I met you at a bar in Dallas. My dad dropped me off; I was visiting my parents. You were with your friend WolfSong, I think? Wolf something. I had fun hanging out with the two of you.

Don't think I've met anyone else in here, in person. So, Hi! Nice to meet you virtually.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 11:24 PM   #9359
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Howdy Singles, just checking in to bump up the thread!

BUMP BUMP!

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 07:57 AM   #9360
Artzy76

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The Girlie kinds :)
Relationship Status:
Singular

Artzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Howdy Singles, just checking in to bump up the thread!

BUMP BUMP!
Thank you for the bump Tee Hee!
"Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is a painting that speaks" ~Plutarch
Artzy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artzy76 For This Useful Post: