Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 10-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2012.... what do you think

I searched for a thread about this. could of sworn there was one.... oh well.
what do you all think about 2012..???
and this video...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Here's the link

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=548
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
I searched for a thread about this. could of sworn there was one.... oh well.
what do you all think about 2012..???
and this video...

Thank you morning star, I enjoyed the video. I have done some reading on my Blackfoot heritage recently. The Blackfoot and the Hopi (I wouldn't be surprised all of or most native tribes) believe in this evolution. Or, this part of evolution. I like what he was saying about, those who are spiritually connected to the earth, will more or less be saved by the earth. (words get lost in translation). Even with my Christian up bringing, I have always believed that. (my g-pa did a good job.) I don't know for sure but, Im not sure that the bible is as old as the Mayans or as old as the Native Americans. Or as old as a lot of things. The bible says that no man knows when the end will be here. If you have ever read Revelations, some mere mortal put the words down as to what will happen at the end. To me that prophecy is no more accurate or inaccurate than the 2012 prophecy. All I know is that, my spirit is connected, and I will live accordingly.

Side point: sometimes I wonder if the Mayan calender only went to 2012 because of the almost successful act of genocide inflicted on them at the time it was. Erase a population, a culture, a way of life and everything comes to an end for them. Was that calender finished?

Another side note: I was kind of sad that the gentleman in the video didn't speak in his native tongue. (maybe he doesn't know how?) Than speaking in english and flashing the words of his native tongue (Hopi) on the bottom of the screen. But, I'm willing to bet a pile of money that a lot less people would watch it if they had to read what he was saying.

Thanks again.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post: