Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 08-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #61
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Met,

I am sending condolences to you, your girlfriend and her whole family. Losing a parent is very hard and something that I am still not over, eight years later.

Hugs to all of you,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #62
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks everyone... and thanks for the kind words, rep notes and PM's too, again it means a lot.

My apologies for my delayed responses, it's all just happened so quick. It was supposed to be like a few week trip for her to help her mom for a bit (her parents' lived in FL and we're in the Midwest), come back and go back and forth as needed but it just turned into one nightmare after another for her.

After some difficulty getting things arranged (+ a nixed flight) I'll be flying out tomorrow to be with my lady, help her to take care of stuff and bring her home.

So I probably won't be on for a bit but just wanted to say thanks, you're all really good peeps.

Peace,
Metro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: