Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 05-16-2011, 11:09 AM   #81
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I am officially married!

Beautiful weekend in P-Town. Everything went well and was just a gorgeous weekend all around. My bride was breathtaking and the whole weekend was just amazing!

I put some pics up in the gallery and created an album.

Thanks again to those of you who wished us well!

Best,

-Scorp-

Last edited by Scorp; 05-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #82
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I live in the UK, I wasn't born here, I'm engaged to be married, I have several crazy exes, I'm a hoarder, I love shoes, I'm close to my mother, I don't show up on Google, I love animals and I've never had short hair
Old 05-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #83
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation
Default it all starts with hello

I really enjoy this site. I tend to read lots and post... not too much.

I am Canadian and where I live the snow is finally gone. We are very dry already, which is kinda good cause then there is less standing water for those pesky skeeters. But May long is this weekend and that generally means "snow storm" which really is horrible because it breaks so many branches that poor trees are just starting to bud now. I hope that is not going to happen this weekend.

I have no odd hobbies. I do have odd practices, such as compassionate depossession, curse removal, soul retreivals (not really odd but not too common).

I love coffee
I love eritrean food
I love watching baseball - pitching fascinates me (I record it and FF through the stupid crap - which brings a game down to like 2 hours instead like almost 4) (Yeah Jays!!!)

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #84
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

We're engaged, also. Planning a fall wedding!

I don't know much about Steampunk, but apparently, I'm having Steampunk elements in my wedding. Or, so says my daughter about the vintage brooch bouquets.

I have a small house in an older neighborhood. There are lots of trees, which makes it feel like we're in the woods, which we love.

Love thunderstorms and clear blue skies, equally.

I love our animals--4 cats and a dog. I never lived with dogs before and thought I didn't care for them. But, there is nothing like getting to know a smiley dog! I am just melted by any pictures of smiling dogs. xxoo
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #85
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

It's been really windy here,we have had a two week heatwave forcast for the weekend. Get the ice creams ready lol.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #86
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

We still have rain and cold, although the weather people say we may see 70 by the end of the week. I could use a couple of days of drier and a little warmer but I don't really care about actual sunshine. I do care about the various things that are blooming right now and I wished to hell they would stop. I haven't been able to breath for a couple of days and I'm getting really tired of sneezing.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #87
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Am not married and never have been, kinda would like to be someday?

I love the Steampunk look, but am too old to be that trendy lol.

It is supposed to rain the next 10 days here. UGH. But it is unseasonably cool, which is good!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:12 PM   #88
Trishagee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Trishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST Reputation
Default rain rain go away

It's rained for 2 days here, and was 90+ the week prior... it's crazy weather for May... makes you believe in global warning.

I had a very scary accident in the rain 12 years ago and went through the windshield... been scared to drive in the rain since then... glad it's clearing up.

I also love cream soup... potato, tomato, clam chowder.... guess today would be a good day for it!?!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #89
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I love eritrean food
I had to look this up.

See for yourself HERE!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #90
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishagee View Post

I had a very scary accident in the rain 12 years ago and went through the windshield... been scared to drive in the rain since then... glad it's clearing up.
!
Scary .. You ok ? Things like that are unsettling.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:01 AM   #91
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

We have spiders, a mole in the basement, and I think there's a birds' nest in the chimney. (I'm in various stages of doing something about it). I'm not really scared or creeped out by any of it.

My ex-husband is getting remarried, and we're going to the wedding. We have a decent relationship, but it's going to be weird. Hope I don't get emotional.

I was enrolled in nursing school, but I changed my mind. I realized that I would be at least 61 by the time I reached my goal of being a nurse practitioner. I already do what I love, so why go through that? Not to mention, the loans.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #92
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

I suffer from sleep apnea ..
Old 05-21-2011, 06:25 AM   #93
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I think there's a birds' nest in the chimney. (I'm in various stages of doing something about it).

My ex-husband is getting remarried, and we're going to the wedding. We have a decent relationship, but it's going to be weird. Hope I don't get emotional.

I was enrolled in nursing school, but I changed my mind.
Gosh, I like you!

I have a birds nest above my boiler and I LOVE it! I love hearing them cheeping in the morning.

My soon-to-be husband and I were considering going to visit my ex-wife. On reflection I realised it was too weird and cancelled.

My mum comes from a long line of nurses and matrons. Could I be a nurse? No, my mother was very firm about that. Now I wish I had. There is a lot of cool places you can go with a nursing degree.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #94
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I suffer from sleep apnea, asthma and firbromyalgia. My partner has similar problems like bad arthritis and tendinitis in right arm from tennis. I love coffee, exotic foods!!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:43 AM   #95
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

I am an only child. I have a severe case of only child syndrome which means sometimes being self centered and wanting things my way. Oddly enough, my first two GFs were also only children. Boy was that a match.

I have been out since 1974 (aged 17), so for 37 years now.
There have been only 3 serious relationships in my life, 15yr, 8yr and 2yr. Three strikes and youre out *laughs*

Sometime around my mid 40s, I did a reversal of lifestyle, sold my Harley, changed jobs, quit drinking and smoking pot, even stopped wearing blue jeans.

I love all things artistic. I am a painter and a photographer, love architecture and travel.

I have written poetry since high school. Many of my closest friends have no Idea about it.

I am a cancer survior. 6 years now.

I love black and white movies and collect silent films.

My musical taste runs to about everything excluding rap and some types of jazz. My favorite is probably the blues.

I play the piano a little.

I'm one of those people you either like me or you don't, theres no inbetween.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:59 AM   #96
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default 411

Um let's see,

Beasley and I have been together 6 years.

My hair starting turning white in the 6th grade.

I have a dry sense of humor.

I hate text messages. I grew up without such foolery.

I spent my 27th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Netflix was my idea. I just can't prove it.

I am of the firm belief that if you make a late night trip to the Waffle House, or some other all-night establishment, and walk away without an epic story to tell, you wasted a trip.

Of all the different types of cookies in the world, Snickerdoodles are, by far, the greatest.

I grew up in Tennessee, lived in Kentucky, Georgia, and North Carolina.

My taste in wine has gotten better over the years, but I still couldn’t tell you the difference between Burgundy and Bordeaux.

In 2005, I decided I wanted to buy a building every year. I am behind schedule, but it’s still my goal.

I get pissed off when people confuse "redneck" with "white trash." THEY'RE NOT THE SAME!!!

I am 5 years older than Beasley.

I saw "Star Wars" the first weekend it opened, when it was first released in 1977.

Received a college degree at the age of 32.

Beasley's nickname is Lolly.

I am one of three kids.

That is all for now.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #97
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

I am eating coco pops for tea lol .. =]
Old 05-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #98
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

I've been a bit MIA lately... :/

Currently, I'm still in school... pursuing my LCSW... and booking photography gigs on the side

I'm now "involved" with a woman, who might just be everything I've always wanted...

I'm sick right now, and yet still going out tonight. I have trouble taking care of myself properly.

proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #99
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I like living in a place where there are no sounds or noise made by humans....
I prefer to listen to sounds made by Mother Nature rather than human-made ear-drum-busting noise like traffic, trains and inconsiderate humans blasting their surround sound ALL night long....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #100
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hi Merlin. let's see...I'm new, i hale from Indiana, i'm a college student studying criminology, i'm a future private investigator, i've been to Hawaii twice, i write, i compose, i sing, i do video blogs, i'm weird, etc.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote