Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Poetry

Poetry Please start one thread for your own poetry and just add to it!

Old 11-21-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default lifting the veil of nights silence

NUYORKRICAN

from pen to sketchbook
heart gushing pain phrased beauty
emotions flowing

rivers of poems
verbal enshrinement's to love
volumes bound in pain

each poem a ghost
calling her name back to life
internet hauntings

sentimentos
canciones corta vena
aaaaye Bendito

cut me to the bone
corazón está roto
with death in your eyes

carino mio
my heart could not bear to watch
your suffering for love

~*~

intoxicating
poetic Belladonna
sad tender sadist

poisonous flower
enchant me into darkness
Datura mio

sacrificed my heart
at the altar of hys pain
and left me bleeding

so cold tan sola
my hearts blood is on your knife
exquisite Sadist

from my wounded heart
blood red Datura blossoms
in your memory
Old 11-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #2
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Noches de bohemia

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdTkHWSWuA"]YouTube- Noches de bohemia[/ame]

sentiementos....................
Old 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Default Storming inside and out

Even at three am the Texas heat is unbearable. The scorched red earth of the Hill Country has baked dry, cracking like the sun drenched face of a thousand year old woman. Plants, like fragile Southern Bells grow faint from heat exhaustion, while trees stand comatose, not daring to move a single leaf. It feels as if the land is holding its breath, afraid to make one wrong move.

One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything. I had never behaved like that before, so hurt and angry that I couldn’t even remember what I had said. I’m sure it wasn’t pretty I thought to myself, sniffling, as I gently sucked the last morsel of chocolate clinging to my manicured fingertips. The sweetness of the chocolate was a welcome contrast to the pain raging in my heart. But not quite as helpful as the Merlot I sipped, as I sat on the front porch, curled up on the sea grass sofa, watching the night.

A breeze rustles through dry leaves, laced with the familiar scent of dust. While grayish blue clouds morph the starry sky, into an ominous warning, whose energy feels like a snake recoiling ready to strike. Oh stop teasing me, I thought, directing my pain at the sky, instead of you. It hasn’t rained in months. Lightning pierces the darkness, electricity burning through my heart. The only sound I hear is the wind, blowing like the tormented thoughts in my mind. The plants quiver reaching out to be quenched, as does my heart. The outside and the inside feel the same tonight, the synchronicity bringing me peace.

This storm and I are one, as I wander out under the night sky. Rain begins to fall cool on my skin, giving life to earth, and my soul. Inhibition dissolves into this merging, and I remove my clothes stretching my torso across the hood of my neighbor’s car. My feet spread apart, my hips following the line of warm metal. Face down, my long hair flowing across red paint. Rain is beating down on my skin; stinging, cooling, cleansing. Cool water quenching the dryness of my lips, rolling across swollen eyelids, massaging tense shoulders, torrents running from my fingertips. Tears of this raging storm gush down the valley of my spine like a flash flood, then splashes over the roundness of my hips, and lush bare bottom, before finding the inside of my thighs, and rushing to join the waiting earth. The skies passionate release washing away the storm in me.

I laid there cleansed and entranced, until the fleeting storm transformed into a rising mist permeating the night air. Finally rising, spent, amazed at the markings my body lotion has created. A woman’s face, breasts, waist, hips and thighs smeared onto the red paint of my neighbor’s car. Laughing softly, poor thing, I wonder how he is going to explain that.

Pashi

Yes, I know this is a story, but it just feels better to me to keep my musings in one tightly spot. A place where all the creatures of my overactive mind are already familiar with each other.~ Passionaria
Old 11-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Default Pele's daughter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puelcyhsXQ0"]YouTube- marvellous hula dance / O KE AHI LONOMAKUA[/ame]

Pele's Daughter

Fragrant White Ginger emerges
from jet black Lava rock
intoxicating me
drunk on beauty

Blue oceans crash
caressing you, leaving
rainbows to dance
from water drops
even the sea
offers treasures at your feet

Fierce beauty
Goddess of FIRE
Scorching your essence into my soul
Setting my heart afire
once burnt
Forever longing
for you

OFFERING you flowers
feelings arise
Tears move
like lava flows
shifting my soul out of numbness
into enchantment

Twice you have saved my life
Secrets between you and I
grateful I throw flowers
at your feet
offerings of love
Aloha
Bound deeply to you

Passionaria

Old 11-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Lovely lovely lovely just like you!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2009, 03:25 AM   #6
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Default {{{ Awren }}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Lovely lovely lovely just like you!
Big warm thank you hugs!
This poem is dedicated to you Awren, our delicious debutante of the 9 word extravaganza:

autumn silence foggy softness path share chair lucky day

Fogged in

Autumn's dense foggy silence
engulfs the coastline
extending tendrils of mist
like swirling ghosts
that creep up mountain paths
to devour helpless redwoods
swirling ghosts
who haunt desolate roadways
with thick opaque softness
that insists the lucid movement of day
surrenders into it's dreamy grasp

lucky to have found a roadside cafe
I settle into a plush fireside chair
devoted to my steamy espresso
held captive
while the ocean and the land
share a cold moist embrace

Passionaria
Old 11-28-2009, 03:42 AM   #7
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Default Ballerina

living on steamed milk
lithe cats, masters of movement
devoted to pain

it begins so young
expressing pain beautifully
such fierce eloquence

when you watch her dance
you will never see her flinch
pain and art collide

Ballet, the dance of
eloquent masochism
art on bleeding toes

Passionaria
Old 11-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_08c52OVn2I"]YouTube- Beyonce as Etta James in Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind[/ame]

touching me inside
you seduce my very soul
into believing

the beauty of you
while diving into souls
of other women
Old 12-01-2009, 02:55 AM   #9
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation
Default The roots of revolution

I stand before the gate of bureaucratic injustice,
To look for the beginning of the string of conscious action
Beckoned by the voices of the depleting Earth,
And motivated by the need to involve myself more deeply in that which I am innately a part of,
I reach for the rusted padlock and I am startled as it crumbles in my hand.
The gate creaks open with an almost eerie welcome. I tarry only for an instant, inhale deeply, and gently kick to the side
The ashes of those who waited too long to enter in

A generation of those concerned but sickly, oppressed and deprived …
Poisoned by the fear of the true change, Hopeless and helpless just as before
But now reduced to worthless dust,

I step inside.

The bitter stench of pollution and murderous tyranny, burn my senses, I cover my face.
Blindly I stumble through the shadows to find I have come upon the valley of economic and political conspiracies
Just beyond the valley, worlds of truths that have been kept from us all.
Poisons, chemicals, electromagnetic manipulations, fluorides, bromides, aluminum barium, nuclear numbing, mind control
Pharmaceuticals,
Yet I Proceed
I pass the churches and the synagogues of the Kings and billionaires
Around the bloody river of genocide,
I linger for a moment near the corpses of those sacrificed in the name of religion and social and moral reform
And remember the ones personally stolen from me, and a single tear of respect drops to the ground.
I proceed.
I enter the dark avenue of public education, guided by the low chant of boredom, forced conformity, selective teaching, exploitation, religious non-religion, oppression, depression, discrimination, a multitude of stifled ideas for a new future.
Yet I proceed.
Through the blaring, pounding, screaming media field, relentlessly drilling holes in my brain, to keep us all forever in terror, ignorance and confusion.
Forever hating our own bodies and thoughts and all that we feel deep within our being....
Ashamed of not being beautiful enough, smart enough, rich enough, motivated enough, protected enough, godly enough, patriotic enough, honest enough, happy enough, careful enough, fearful enough, generous enough , resourceful enough…….
Controlling us all with the myth of mental incompetence, powerlessness, and submission.
So we have nothing left but to throw ourselves at big brother’s feet and say “help me please”” oh great man, protect me, take care of me “…. “You promised…
Oh yeah Right!

Priming us for the lack of privacy, fantasies of surreal lives of our Hollywood Gods and Goddesses….
Promoting the viewing of staged personal tragedies, deep inner secrets, games of love, and sex and Money
With hidden cameras, microphones, tracking devices, digital video technologies;
A fantasy world out of reach… distraction to reality
All the while broadcasters are prostituted for their ability to lie straight through their handsome and honest appearance, just to distort and deter us from any resemblance to the truth….
Yet I proceed.
I come to a fork in a pathway leading to a great forest.
And I strain to imagine the direction others have taken before.
I stand torn with nothing to direct me but instinct
And the vague recollection of an earth 25,000 years before.
As I allow my mind to drift back to that time
I am moved by the memory of the sweet taste of freedom on my lips
My heart pounds hard and the anxiety I now feel seems to prepare me for the end.
I fear my decision may not come as swiftly as my demise
So I reach out in desperation to the dark starless sky
And with purpose to invoke an answer.
I cry out in frustration to the force that has driven me to seek this place,
“What am I supposed to do now?’’
Where does this whole thing start?
Suddenly a psychic essence of knowing came over me and my eyes turned and focused at the foot of the tallest darkest tree
(directly to my” FAR LEFT “, of course)
At the foot of the tree lay a box
I stooped down eagerly to reveal its contents, confident the answers I seek lie within it. I brush off a thick coat of ashes to find it rather simple and unlocked
I inhale deeply and prepare myself for what is there
Knowing my life may be forever changed after I expose the true roots of a revolution.
The beginning of conscious action,
The formula I need.
I close my eyes briefly as I lift the lid
And I then gaze into the box
To find it contains nothing,
Just a mirrored lid and my own reflection.
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 02:57 AM   #10
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

oh oh... I didnt understand .. we are to start our own thread??

sorry, Stoney
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 03:00 AM   #11
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
Beckoned by the voices of the depleting Earth,
And motivated by the need to involve myself more deeply in that which I am innately a part of,
I reach for the rusted padlock and I am startled as it crumbles in my hand.
The gate creaks open with an almost eerie welcome. I tarry only for an instant, inhale deeply, and gently kick to the side
The ashes of those who waited too long to enter in

A generation of those concerned but sickly, oppressed and deprived …
Poisoned by the fear of the true change, Hopeless and helpless just as before
But now reduced to worthless dust,

I step inside.

The bitter stench of pollution and murderous tyranny, burn my senses, I cover my face.
Blindly I stumble through the shadows to find I have come upon the valley of economic and political conspiracies
Just beyond the valley, worlds of truths that have been kept from us all.
Poisons, chemicals, electromagnetic manipulations, fluorides, bromides, aluminum barium, nuclear numbing, mind control
Pharmaceuticals,
Yet I Proceed
I pass the churches and the synagogues of the Kings and billionaires
Around the bloody river of genocide,
I linger for a moment near the corpses of those sacrificed in the name of religion and social and moral reform
And remember the ones personally stolen from me, and a single tear of respect drops to the ground.
I proceed.
I enter the dark avenue of public education, guided by the low chant of boredom, forced conformity, selective teaching, exploitation, religious non-religion, oppression, depression, discrimination, a multitude of stifled ideas for a new future.
Yet I proceed.
Through the blaring, pounding, screaming media field, relentlessly drilling holes in my brain, to keep us all forever in terror, ignorance and confusion.
Forever hating our own bodies and thoughts and all that we feel deep within our being....
Ashamed of not being beautiful enough, smart enough, rich enough, motivated enough, protected enough, godly enough, patriotic enough, honest enough, happy enough, careful enough, fearful enough, generous enough , resourceful enough…….
Controlling us all with the myth of mental incompetence, powerlessness, and submission.
So we have nothing left but to throw ourselves at big brother’s feet and say “help me please”” oh great man, protect me, take care of me “…. “You promised…
Oh yeah Right!

Priming us for the lack of privacy, fantasies of surreal lives of our Hollywood Gods and Goddesses….
Promoting the viewing of staged personal tragedies, deep inner secrets, games of love, and sex and Money
With hidden cameras, microphones, tracking devices, digital video technologies;
A fantasy world out of reach… distraction to reality
All the while broadcasters are prostituted for their ability to lie straight through their handsome and honest appearance, just to distort and deter us from any resemblance to the truth….
Yet I proceed.
I come to a fork in a pathway leading to a great forest.
And I strain to imagine the direction others have taken before.
I stand torn with nothing to direct me but instinct
And the vague recollection of an earth 25,000 years before.
As I allow my mind to drift back to that time
I am moved by the memory of the sweet taste of freedom on my lips
My heart pounds hard and the anxiety I now feel seems to prepare me for the end.
I fear my decision may not come as swiftly as my demise
So I reach out in desperation to the dark starless sky
And with purpose to invoke an answer.
I cry out in frustration to the force that has driven me to seek this place,
“What am I supposed to do now?’’
Where does this whole thing start?
Suddenly a psychic essence of knowing came over me and my eyes turned and focused at the foot of the tallest darkest tree
(directly to my” FAR LEFT “, of course)
At the foot of the tree lay a box
I stooped down eagerly to reveal its contents, confident the answers I seek lie within it. I brush off a thick coat of ashes to find it rather simple and unlocked
I inhale deeply and prepare myself for what is there
Knowing my life may be forever changed after I expose the true roots of a revolution.
The beginning of conscious action,
The formula I need.
____

It's OK, I missed that too!

I STILL like this!

WC
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #12
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
Even at three am the Texas heat is unbearable. The scorched red earth of the Hill Country has baked dry, cracking like the sun drenched face of a thousand year old woman. Plants, like fragile Southern Bells grow faint from heat exhaustion, while trees stand comatose, not daring to move a single leaf. It feels as if the land is holding its breath, afraid to make one wrong move.

One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything. I had never behaved like that before, so hurt and angry that I couldn’t even remember what I had said. I’m sure it wasn’t pretty I thought to myself, sniffling, as I gently sucked the last morsel of chocolate clinging to my manicured fingertips. The sweetness of the chocolate was a welcome contrast to the pain raging in my heart. But not quite as helpful as the Merlot I sipped, as I sat on the front porch, curled up on the sea grass sofa, watching the night.

A breeze rustles through dry leaves, laced with the familiar scent of dust. While grayish blue clouds morph the starry sky, into an ominous warning, whose energy feels like a snake recoiling ready to strike. Oh stop teasing me, I thought, directing my pain at the sky, instead of you. It hasn’t rained in months. Lightning pierces the darkness, electricity burning through my heart. The only sound I hear is the wind, blowing like the tormented thoughts in my mind. The plants quiver reaching out to be quenched, as does my heart. The outside and the inside feel the same tonight, the synchronicity bringing me peace.

This storm and I are one, as I wander out under the night sky. Rain begins to fall cool on my skin, giving life to earth, and my soul. Inhibition dissolves into this merging, and I remove my clothes stretching my torso across the hood of my neighbor’s car. My feet spread apart, my hips following the line of warm metal. Face down, my long hair flowing across red paint. Rain is beating down on my skin; stinging, cooling, cleansing. Cool water quenching the dryness of my lips, rolling across swollen eyelids, massaging tense shoulders, torrents running from my fingertips. Tears of this raging storm gush down the valley of my spine like a flash flood, then splashes over the roundness of my hips, and lush bare bottom, before finding the inside of my thighs, and rushing to join the waiting earth. The skies passionate release washing away the storm in me.

I laid there cleansed and entranced, until the fleeting storm transformed into a rising mist permeating the night air. Finally rising, spent, amazed at the markings my body lotion has created. A woman’s face, breasts, waist, hips and thighs smeared onto the red paint of my neighbor’s car. Laughing softly, poor thing, I wonder how he is going to explain that.

Pashi

Yes, I know this is a story, but it just feels better to me to keep my musings in one tightly spot. A place where all the creatures of my overactive mind are already familiar with each other.~ Passionaria
___

BEAUTIFUL... Thank you.

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
oh oh... I didnt understand .. we are to start our own thread??

sorry, Stoney

Hi Stoney, Actually, it is welcome surprise to find your prose here. I appreciate the way your writing reflects your search for tools to combat injustices we face on a daily basis. The assault on the earth, our minds, and psyches by modern civilization. And the heartfelt revelation that revolution begin with in us. Beautiful!

Pashi
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
___

BEAUTIFUL... Thank you.

Hi Wildcat,
I appreciate you taking the time to read, and then actually comment, allot! Thanks.

Pashi
Old 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #15
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

fantastic writing Passionaria. Simply beautiful.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #16
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Beckoned by the voices of the depleting Earth,...

Stoney what a perfect ending. I am glad I stopped in to read your thoughts.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 01:01 AM   #17
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
fantastic writing Passionaria. Simply beautiful.

Thank you Foxy, I appreciate you kind words, very much!!!!

Pashi

Old 12-02-2009, 02:16 AM   #18
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

I concur, very nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #19
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Default ~ Somos ~

I have been making videos, as a way to express the things my heart needs to feel. This song, Somos, is a Bolero. The first version of this song is by Jose Feliciano, the second by my favorite Artist,
Mayte Martin.

"A Bolero is a nocturnal and intimate melody, fragrant and fruity, which serves to produce tears, to adore, to embrace like ivy on the wall, to extinguish a love which is more suffering than love, to forget time, the world outside and everything else; to see the dark side of the moon, to erase old kisses with kisses from other lips, to ask the clock to make time stand still….A Bolero is the last chance to slash your wrists with the blade of a metaphor (before you do it with the bread-knife!)"

Somos ~ Jose Feliciano
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67JdhYLKLEM"]YouTube- Somos ~ Jose Feliciano[/ame]

Sweet dreams mi amor

when you lay down to sleep tonight

think of me

my lust seeping into your mind

unexpected and intoxicating

like the scent of perfume

carried on the wind

with no one in sight

stirring your soul

calling it close to me

your breath catching

your cock suddenly unruly and erect

with eyes closed

can you feel my warm moist breath

settling like dew on your skin

as my lips worship the dimensions

of your being

as you drift off to sleep

release yourself

into the sound of my voice

whispering in your ear

expressing exactly how

my passion desires

to meet

with your bravado

drift off to sleep

mi amor

I'm here

waiting to play

in your dreams

Somos ~ Mayte Martín y Tete Montoliu
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz_mbgTNol4"]YouTube- Somos ~ Mayte MartĂ­n y Tete Montoliu[/ame]
Old 02-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #20
no1sBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever drops your jaw
Relationship Status:
Prowlin' for Femmes

no1sBoi is on a distinguished road
Default Another Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
Even at three am the Texas heat is unbearable...

One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything...

Pashi,
As you know, I too, find your impassioned writing absolutely exquisite..."One wrong move I think, tears rolling down my face, can change everything..." so powerful in that context---brilliant!... There are many good writers here, in my opinion. I'm thinking this might be a safe place to reveal another side of me...

Peace, Love & Baseball
no1sBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to no1sBoi For This Useful Post:

Tags
passionaria, poetry