Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Poetry

Poetry Please start one thread for your own poetry and just add to it!

View Poll Results: Does being in a relationship change you?
Relationships bring out the best in me 80 79.21%
I get into a relationship to see all my defects 7 6.93%
I blend in with the curtains when in a relationship 3 2.97%
Feel the weight of the world, must become a god in order to bear it 13 12.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink The Art of Us

The Hero and the Maiden

Your vitality is renewed in me
My youth is borne through you
I am crone reborn as girl
You are titan legion embarking a new
A wellspring which feeds the sea
I am your nurturance
You are my need
I am becoming what you imagine
Your stature acknowledged in my sight
What we could never fully feel apart
We embody together
I am your maiden
You are my Hero
United we are a prize

1/11/10 10:27 AM
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I love being in a relationship. I am a much happier person. I like being someone's "special" person.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #3
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

I think it depends on the relationship- each one is different. Ive been in relationships where it seems that we exacerbated each others weaknesses, and it was a wretched mess. And I have been in relationships where I have risen to more than I knew I could be. I dont believe I have repeated the same themes in any two relationships yet.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
I think it depends on the relationship- each one is different. Ive been in relationships where it seems that we exacerbated each others weaknesses, and it was a wretched mess. And I have been in relationships where I have risen to more than I knew I could be. I dont believe I have repeated the same themes in any two relationships yet.
I sure hope I don't repeat any recent relationship themes that is for sure
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

relationships...

brings out the best in me AND bring up every single issue on co-dependancy I was unable to work on when single.

I have learned if both people in the relationships put in equal work on shit, call each other up on owning their stuff and work on it, it plumets and mires.

I can disapear in a relationship, so it's very important my partner understands my need for space. Luckily I've some how wound up with a partner who understands me VERY well and will often give me a heads up onto my behaviour before I've even clocked it. She'll suggest me having alone time just before I realise I need it myself, for example.

It's nice to have a *partner* again. Someone I can really take on the world with. I feel I can trust her. More than anyone I've been with in years.

coming up two years. Then the honeymoon period is supposedly over! we'll see
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have learned if both people in the relationships put in equal work on shit, call each other up on owning their stuff and work on it, it plumets and mires.
ha.

that should read "if both people in the relationship DON'T put in equal work..."

but I imagine talking things to death and living in permenant therapy within the relationship would do the same damage..
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #7
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

A relationship isn't for me. I have yet to see one that works in my life, no matter how much I love....so I'm done.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

I always wanted my first relationship to be my last...the old white picket fence storyline ya know? The forever after kind of love!
I learned as i aged a little that I'm fine with being alone I can conquer just as much on my own or in a relationship.With that said I do have to admit that my present is my last relationship. I have found not only my equal in many ways but my best friend as well> we talk about everything and I think that is the key to long lasting lives together <open honest heart felt > communication. I can honestly tell you all, I can tell hym anything and everything and I do,lol

Hy has also been good for me in the respect of teaching me things that although i already knew some of them i didn't always know how to apply in my daily life. Like being kind to people. I grew up hard as nails my motto has always been do unto others before they can do unto me...hy changed all that. I am so thankful my partner now is a part of my life. I find myself missing hym even on short store runs,lol

Because of hym I have more true friends in my life now. People i can honestly say I love and treasure and hope are a part of my life from here on out. Hy showed me how to find the good in all people. Hy also changed my views on a few important things that kept me closed minded to change. For that gift i am forever grateful to hym...I see things more clearly now days and I know what questions to ask If i don't know something and hopefully how to ask them.

Oh my I'm rambling again aren't I?.lol

Just goes to show how very much I love hym and it's so nice to have a partner i highly respect. i couldn't say that about one or two!

anyway I vote on being in my relationship as opposed to not being in it,lol

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
I always wanted my first relationship to be my last...the old white picket fence storyline ya know? The forever after kind of love!
I learned as i aged a little that I'm fine with being alone I can conquer just as much on my own or in a relationship.With that said I do have to admit that my present is my last relationship. I have found not only my equal in many ways but my best friend as well> we talk about everything and I think that is the key to long lasting lives together <open honest heart felt > communication. I can honestly tell you all, I can tell hym anything and everything and I do,lol

Hy has also been good for me in the respect of teaching me things that although i already knew some of them i didn't always know how to apply in my daily life. Like being kind to people. I grew up hard as nails my motto has always been do unto others before they can do unto me...hy changed all that. I am so thankful my partner now is a part of my life. I find myself missing hym even on short store runs,lol

Because of hym I have more true friends in my life now. People i can honestly say I love and treasure and hope are a part of my life from here on out. Hy showed me how to find the good in all people. Hy also changed my views on a few important things that kept me closed minded to change. For that gift i am forever grateful to hym...I see things more clearly now days and I know what questions to ask If i don't know something and hopefully how to ask them.

Just goes to show how very much I love hym and it's so nice to have a partner i highly respect. i couldn't say that about one or two!

LWF, I didn't realize this was a poetry thread my apologies for just posting and it not be in the format you wanted....oopsy

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LWF, I didn't realize this was a poetry thread my apologies for just posting and it not be in the format you wanted....oopsy

Wonderful Lady,

Any way you want to post in here is great as far as I'm concerned! I am always thrilled when you share your thoughts in the format of your choice!

Very truly,

Sherrie

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't exactly have any fancy poetry to put in here but for Me, it all depends on the relationship I am in as to whether or not I am good in it. I've had relationships where I was a much better person for being in them, and other ones where I was pretty much dragged so far under that I was barely floating above water. I know that the next one I am in I will try not to make the same mistakes as I have in the past, so that hopefully I will finally be able to find My forever love
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:34 AM   #12
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
I don't exactly have any fancy poetry
to put in here but for Me
it all depends on the relationship I am in
as to whether or not I am good in it.
I've had relationships where
I was a much better person for being in them
and other ones where I was
pretty much dragged so far under
that I was barely floating above water.
I know that the next one I am in
I will try not to make the same mistakes
as I have in the past,
so that hopefully

I will finally be able to find My forever love....
Braedon is poetic (See above, no matter what form).
be back after football in whatever format ..

Go Chargers
Go Go Go
My girl loves me
So So So
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:38 AM   #13
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Go Go Go
My girl loves me
So So So

She sure does!!!!!!!!

Old 01-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
A relationship isn't for me. I have yet to see one that works in my life, no matter how much I love....so I'm done.

awww Jet

You know I thought this and part of me still wants to cling to this. Yeah, I'm a little bitter and my feathers tattered from being hurt but I also know that deep down I want to feel in love again. I'm not sure it will happen but I hope so.

Like you its going to take a special person and they just might have to jump through a few hoops.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #15
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think my last relationship is the best. Like wine, some things are better with age.

Luckily somebody was able to pry open my tiny tiny heart and fill it with love again.

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #16
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
its going to take a special person and they just might have to jump through a few hoops.

I thought I would give you a little peek at the new generation who are learning to jump through hoops......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiPePejNiM&feature=related"]YouTube- Katie's Heber Pow Wow Hoop Dance '09[/ame]

and someone who can jump through hoops so well she could distract you from your broken heart

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKM6kiWjJo&feature=related"]YouTube- Hoop Dancer - Lisa Odjig (Nov 2007)[/ame]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 02:50 AM   #17
Odarlin

How Do You Identify?:
Undine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sexy
Relationship Status:
Finding my immortal soul one giggle at a time.

Odarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
and someone who can jump through hoops so well she could distract you from your broken heart

YouTube- Hoop Dancer - Lisa Odjig (Nov 2007)
Absolutely amazing. Thank you. She is so strong and elegant.

It puts a spin to ponder upon the phrase.
Odarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:22 AM   #18
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odarlin View Post
Absolutely amazing. Thank you. She is so strong and elegant.

It puts a spin to ponder upon the phrase.
So glad you like it!!! I am a big fan of Pow Wow music and dancers. Have you ever seen any jingle dress dancers?

Old 01-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #19
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

This has all the elements of poetry. Heartfelt, rhythmic, an universally understood.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #20
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi
[COLOR="Black"]

Braedon is poetic (See above, no matter what form).
be back after football in whatever format ..

Go Chargers
Go Go Go
My girl loves me
So So So

Well I'll be damned ......... I'm a poet and didn't even know it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daddy/girl, leftwritefemme, love poetry, the art of us, tommi