Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Say A Little Prayer

Open to anyone needing prayers for themselves or who want to request prayers for others.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 11:20 AM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I could use a prayer if you could spare one. Thank you in advance.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I pray for people all the time. I pray for the sick, the poor, and the needy. I go to St. Jude's Shrine to pray. Sometimes I am there for hours at a time. It gives me so much comfort to be there. Life is so hard, and prayer is my saving grace.

Parker you are on my list already. Peace be with you.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Sending warm healing thoughts and light.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

We need to pray for Fiercefemme. She is gravely ill.

Thank you.

Andrew
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

I got an email from Fiercefemme today. She has asked that everyone send positive energy, good vibes, and anything positive you have to give - send her way. The news is not good. She has Ovarian Cancer, and it has spread. She has no insurance, but is being treated by a team of surgeons and oncologists who are donating their talents and time.

So no matter your faith, or belief system, please send her your prayers and well wishes.

I also ask that you pray for her medical team helping Fiercefemme. God bless each one of those physicians who are trying to heal her.

Namaste,
Andrew
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

(((Jet)))
(((FierceFemme)))
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
I could use a prayer if you could spare one. Thank you in advance.
you are in my prayer Mr Parker

also Haiti
also my man
also prayers for all the animals that must be in the cold. I love you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
also prayers for all the animals that must be in the cold. I love you.
yes.

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

big ole prayers for SuperFemme!!!!

Pray for you all the time you wonderful woman you!
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 01:35 AM   #11
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

I ask for prayers for my Mom. She is in deteriorating health with a poor prognosis. I pray she does not suffer.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 AM   #12
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I will keep you all in my prayers.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

I just got an update from FierceFemme. Her surgery is scheduled for Feb. 11th at 6pm. All of the surgical team is doing this on their own time and own dollar since she has no insurance. God bless each one of them.

Now we need to pray that her cancer has not metasized outside of her pelvic area or has gone into her lymph system.

Everyone is always in my thoughts and prayers, including all of God's animals.

Andrew
Old 02-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #14
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

I will send healing light her way and pray that we get some decent healthcare benefits for ALL of us.

Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I just got an update from FierceFemme. Her surgery is scheduled for Feb. 11th at 6pm. All of the surgical team is doing this on their own time and own dollar since she has no insurance. God bless each one of them.

Now we need to pray that her cancer has not metasized outside of her pelvic area or has gone into her lymph system.

Andrew
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Jewel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

bump........
Old 03-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #16
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

I am off to St. Jude's Shrine to pray. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers. I also pray for the sick, the poor, and the needy. And animals of all kinds. They sure do need our prayers.

Namaste,
Andrew
Old 03-16-2010, 10:36 PM   #17
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Hi everyone.

Tonight, I'm asking for more prayers to succeed in facing PTSD. It is severe and so far,
I have got through major physical pain and memories which started around 1 today. They are continuous as though the clock has been turned back; now hour by hour.

Couple of things:
I don;t generally share the nature of my ordeal; I'd still rather not.
In the past, neither medicine nor hospitalization has helped me face
this to the degree that I'm experiencing now.

No one seems to be around at this including some members of my family.

Thank you in advance.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,624 Times in 3,977 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

sending light and love your way, Jet...just get thru it minute by minute...
Old 03-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #19
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

((((((JET))))) you are in my thoughts and prayers ... Know that you are loved by members of this community
Old 03-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #20
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Dear God,

I may not see tomorrow. I rarely question you on your will or wisdom or the sufferings or why's of today. But I'm going to ask something of you. I want you to tell my mother I love her and then I want you take her to heaven for all that gave and sacrificed for me. She was there for me always—especially during severe suffering. Tell her I miss her or ask the Blessed Mother to tell her — it would more beautiful coming from her.

And please, tonight, have mercy on me.