Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Colorado Forums

Old 03-06-2018, 06:48 PM   #41
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signmypapyrus View Post
Hi CO folks! What places are good to hang that aren’t bars?
what kind of places you looking to hang out in?
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:37 PM   #42
Signmypapyrus

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Signmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST Reputation

Hm. I guess more thoughtful people. I hike, but right now I prefer doing that alone, so the people I'm interested in hanging out with or meeting are interested in advocacy, talking about current affairs, social issues, etc. Aren't afraid of talking.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:30 AM   #43
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signmypapyrus View Post
Hm. I guess more thoughtful people. I hike, but right now I prefer doing that alone, so the people I'm interested in hanging out with or meeting are interested in advocacy, talking about current affairs, social issues, etc. Aren't afraid of talking.
Well there are a ton of cool places pick up a out front magazine anywhere down town they are everywhere and I'm pretty sure there are social hang out all over denver ...
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post: