Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Colorado Forums

Old 04-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #21
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Come prepared for winter/spring. The weather is ever changing here and you can never be over prepared. While you are there I would suggest truly acting like a tourist... Enjoy your time here and good luck with your job interview. Let me know if you get the job, my girlfriend and I are talking about taking a driving tour of Colorado later this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
I'll be flying to Durango next Thursday. Yes, I've heard it's beautiful too. My interview is for a public library director near there. I am so excited and nervous! I'm curious to see if there is any GLBT life there and what it may be like. I currently live in a small town very similar (mountain community), but I guess you just don't know until you get there. So what is Colorado like? I spent my entire life in the South and in parts of Ohio, then the last 8 years in Southern California. Anything in between in a mystery!

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:30 AM   #22
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Default I got the job!

Got the news today....... I GOT THE JOB!!! I am so excited! For years I have been looking for a higher position/advancement, and finally the right job at the right place came along. And I think I also kicked the interview's ass. In two weeks or so, I'll be moving from So Cal to SW Colorado! My guy (DJ Bear) is helping me move out there and get settled. Later, Hy will join me there permanently. Hooray! The new job starts May 13. Time to celebrate! WOOOOO!!!!!

Old 07-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #23
LucyGirl

Hello follow Colorado BFs!

Wondering if anyone knows of any BF events in the Denver area. Maybe good places the BFs like to go and hang out. Or, would you be interested in attending a BF event?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #24
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be arriving in Denver tomorrow (7/12) night around 8 pm
and leaving Monday (7/15) night at 8 pm.

Check out Monday is at noon and my flight out is 8:05.

Anyone want to hang out?
Gonna be around?

Would love to see some fellow BFPers while there!

Super excited about the event there ...
Not thrilled about going alone ...
But still super excited!!!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #25
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin and I are moving to Denver at the end of the month! I am moving from San Diego. Just stopping by to say hi and introduce ourselves!

:-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #26
Kitten.With.A.Twist

How Do You Identify?:
Born Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Is "Darlin'" a pronoun?

Kitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST Reputation
Default We should have a Colorado Meetup :)

Hey ya'll.. anyone interested in getting together for coffee - lunch....

Da Kitten

When life gives you lemons, eat bacon!
Kitten.With.A.Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitten.With.A.Twist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #27
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great idea!

I've lost count of the heads but I'm certainly up for some coffee time. The more the merrier!
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

*raises her hand...
I am up in Bailey, just let me know when and where and I will see what I can do...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
Old 10-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #29
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Co Spgs here...

Would be happy to have coffee sometime.
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 04:21 AM   #30
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Denver area

I'm somewhat new to area and coffee would be nice.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #31
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Where at in Denver are you TheLoneStranger? I know there are a couple others on here that are in the Denver area.

- Unknown -
Old 11-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #32
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Sayin hi to the CO folks.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2013, 04:08 AM   #33
GlouriousBastard

My home state. Family in Sterling, Greeley, Ft. Collins, Merino, Brush, Denver, Telluride, Colorado Springs. Sorry to see Colorado had a drastic year.
—GB
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #34
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

What's up, CO? Coffee anyone? or tea, sandwich, burger?
Old 11-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #35
Kitten.With.A.Twist

How Do You Identify?:
Born Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Is "Darlin'" a pronoun?

Kitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Colorado :)

Hi there - Single Femme from northern Colorado here! Often out at First Friday in Denver or Dancin' Divas in Boulder - also belong to several Meetup Groups in the area and run one of my own, as well as a couple of FB Groups, too. Give me a shout if you're interested in creating a Colorado gathering

When life gives you lemons, eat bacon!
Kitten.With.A.Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitten.With.A.Twist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #36
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Reposting this under "Jet," original profile reactivated by BFP administration. Sorry for any confusion.

This my home state. Lots of family in Sterling, Greeley, Ft. Collins, Merino, Brush, Denver, Telluride and Colorado Springs. My cousin graduated from CU.

Sorry to see Colorado had such a tough year.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:57 PM   #37
LilyCat

How Do You Identify?:
casual femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, and the like
Relationship Status:
single

LilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST Reputation

Hello - are there many other B/Fs from Colorado here?
Old 04-07-2015, 10:50 AM   #38
DJDenver

How Do You Identify?:
ButchFemme Couple
Relationship Status:
Blissfully Committed

DJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST ReputationDJDenver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Colorado

At least one couple is here!
DJDenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:43 PM   #39
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

*waves to the folks in Denver from the snowy town of Bailey... Yep, that's right we have gotten more snow in the last 4 days than we got all winter long... It's the wet heavy stuff so I won't complain as we are already headed into another bad fire season, this is the kind of snow that fills our well.

- Unknown -
Old 03-06-2018, 06:43 PM   #40
Signmypapyrus

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Signmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST Reputation

Hi CO folks! What places are good to hang that aren’t bars?
Signmypapyrus is offline   Reply With Quote