Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #901
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, I smile for all the good in my life.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 07:57 AM   #902
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Every single day is an adventure and holds the possibility of surprise and delight as long as I approach it with a sense of wonder. I wonder what will happen today.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #903
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I will breathe and remain positive
and believe that the universe will
provide for everything I need

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #904
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

persevere in taking my life and my person back
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #905
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I am the architect of my attitude. If it is serving me well, I will say to myself 'Bravo Queen Bravo.' If not, I will reinvent and adjust my attitude to one that uplifts, embraces, excites me and sends me rushing out into the world today with a smile in my heart.
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #906
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

I will speak only kind thoughts and words about myself today. In fact, not only will I refrain from negative self-talk, I will seek language that makes me shine. I am beautiful, powerful, wise and worthy of my own admiration.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #907
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

As I breathe in this morning, I will picture all good thoughts and actions coming toward my heart. As I breathe out I will picture all stress, tension, anger, hurt and negative thoughts leaving my body and disappearing into thin air. I will remember that breath is life, with gratitude.
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #908
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

* Playing Relaxing Zen Music in the background *

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
As I breathe in this morning, I will picture all good thoughts and actions coming toward my heart. As I breathe out I will picture all stress, tension, anger, hurt and negative thoughts leaving my body and disappearing into thin air. I will remember that breath is life, with gratitude.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #909
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #910
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Today I choose laughter, lightness, compassion AND action for myself. I will shine brightly so as to attract those who also choose these things today.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:58 PM   #911
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

If it hurts, I'll stop doing it. If it nurtures me, I'll do it more. If it makes me feel badly, I'll stop saying it. If it lifts me up, I'll shout it to the mountain tops. I'm making two lists. One is things I do and say that no longer work for me. The other is things I do and say that support the me I'm meant to be. Today I'm burning one list to ashes.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:49 AM   #912
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

I am protected and provided for in all ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #913
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

I forgive myself for my imperfections, my sharp thoughts, my moments of weakness. I forgive myself for missteps and misunderstandings. I'll let those heavy burdens I've been carrying float away today and breathe in the pleasure of the space I've created by letting those thoughts go. I'll fill that quiet space tomorrow. But for today, I'll just enjoy the space.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #914
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #915
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, I will embrace all that is right in my world, and put aside that which is not. I will embrace my stamina, my positive attitude, my joie de vivre, my amiable spirit and my love for children. I will disengage with all things and people negative in spirit or those which tweak my gut instincts toward the negative.

Positive always. Always positive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 09:11 AM   #916
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

I will give myself the gift of lightness today. I will laugh more, smile more, delight in the fun around me and perhaps even eat a tiny piece of candy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 05:44 AM   #917
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Peace within allows me to flow without and creates a continum of energy that moves my soul on a clear pathway; this is my journey. This becomes me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 06:00 PM   #918
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

There are many races I have lost. But today, I am a winner!

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #919
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Talking

I am calm, peaceful and relaxed in mind, body and soul.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #920
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I am grateful beyond measure for the good in my life: a good daughter, good friends, a good home, a good life.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: