Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Bling it up....
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:45 AM   #42
psykftm

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, healing

psykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputation

Don't know where else to post something like this, but anyone just start packing or remember what that was like?

I'm looking at something called the peecock, the 3 function in one specifically, almost $200 damn. My gf and I arnt doing so great, and its causing me to focus on myself and I want out of life, and I'm thinking I want to pack.

I feel like there is something missing, those of you that pack probably get that. I'm worried I'm gonna buy this thing and try it, then get freaked out over the initial trials of wearing it in public or having to adjust it. I donno, I can just see myself walking around in walmart all awkward trying to get used to it. lol anybody go through this?

I really want to pack, but then I feel like my life would get 1000x more complicated. I'm already a butch that likes other butches, then on top of that I'm sub or bottom, (or prefer to be told what to do, moved around, I freakin think too much, so its fun not have to think about anything.) So I feel like I'm on the worlds rarest island. Do I really want to add packing to that?

So what was it like for you when you first started packing?
Would love to here from ftm's too
psykftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to psykftm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #43
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykbutch View Post
I'm looking at something called the peecock, the 3 function in one specifically, almost $200 damn.

http://www.theselfmademen.com/apps/w...s/show/3548106

Start here to see if packing suits you. Get the 3.5 because that is closest to what a bio male's flaccid penis is. Then you won't look like an idiot with some big dick in your pants.

I chose the above site for you to get your packer from because their manufacturer of Mr. Limpy/Mr. Softy is Fleshlight, which I think is the most realistic. They only have vanilla and caramel though, so if you need a darker color to match your skin tone, google to go somewhere else.

Also, butches/transguys often wear the packer too high. The shaft should line up with your clitoris.

How you put/keep your packer in your pants is very individual. You can get shorts that are made for packers, use traditional jock straps, or other contraptions individuals have come up with. Some people just stuff it in their tight pair of briefs. Google is your friend, here.

Dust your packer in this after washing or it will be sticky:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kama-Sutra-Sweet-Honeysuckle-Powder/dp/B0014B0HFW"]Amazon.com: Kama Sutra Sweet Honeysuckle Honey Dust Body Powder -- 8 oz: Beauty[/ame]

It also has a nice taste if you ever use your packer in play.

People will not notice your packer in Walmart. In more intimate company they might, but really that is only going to happen if they are looking for it. Again, choosing the 3.5 will make it less obvious. Where it around the house until you get comfortable with it.

Another suggestion. It seems as though you are seeing packing as an all or nothing deal. That you either do it, or you don't. I would suggest not seeing it that way. See it as something you want to try. Maybe it will suit you, maybe it won't. You can pack every once in a while. You are not signing your name in blood as a "packing butch", if you try it! :-)

I will be happy to talk with you through PM if you would like.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #44
Daktari

Cornflour is the cheap alternative for dusting yer packy-chap with to stop it getting sticky after washing. Just make sure you get rid of the excess well or yer shorts will look like it's snowed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #45
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I would try a cheaper version before you do the peecock. I have heard from too many guys that the peecock takes a lot of practice and lots more practice to get it right. and when you practice, practice in the shower because you will piss yourself.

If you just want the bulge in your pants go for a packer and not the STP stated above. But if you want to Stand To Pee, get what is stated above or something similar.

Good luck!!
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #46
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default you are not alone

Years and years ago I was packing for the first time and chose a Saturday nite at a busy gas station in Sacramento, somehow, as my maiden voyage. No one noticed and I didnt know any better about packers so I was wearing a 6" hardpack. Later at a leather bar...the men there noticed for sure..lol and they appreciated.

Dapper sez right. It isnt a signature in blood. Whether you pack once or four times or all the time.....It is all good. We all feel like we are islands somedays okay?

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #47
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Cornflour is the cheap alternative for dusting yer packy-chap with to stop it getting sticky after washing. Just make sure you get rid of the excess well or yer shorts will look like it's snowed
Yes, just don't use talcum powder.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #48
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Yes, just don't use talcum powder.
What happens if you use talc? I never thought to do that.

I keep a convenient little baggie of cornflour in the bathroom for the little chap after his daily shower/bath

Old 06-22-2013, 05:11 AM   #49
psykftm

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, healing

psykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the help you guys; yeah cheaper would be awesome, and if I would have to practice with the peecock 10 million times it might make me too paranoid to use it in public. That mr. limpy thing does look like a good alternative. STP I think is my main goal besides packing.

True about nothing having to be set in stone, or blood lol, definitely something for me to keep in mind. I didn't realize you had to powder these things either, so thanks for the pointer. Hopefully this won't be too much maintenance, I'm a roll outta bed and go kinda person.

Anyone have any advise on harnesses? I really want to be able to still wear my boxers, I don't like briefs or trunks. And the strap on harness I currently have falls off all the time and drives me insane. It was something from fairvilla though, not a ftm store.

You guys are the bomb, thanks again
psykftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:40 AM   #50
Daktari

Quote:
Thanks for the help you guys; yeah cheaper would be awesome, and if I would have to practice with the peecock 10 million times it might make me too paranoid to use it in public. That mr. limpy thing does look like a good alternative. STP I think is my main goal besides packing.

True about nothing having to be set in stone, or blood lol, definitely something for me to keep in mind. I didn't realize you had to powder these things either, so thanks for the pointer. Hopefully this won't be too much maintenance, I'm a roll outta bed and go kinda person.

Anyone have any advise on harnesses? I really want to be able to still wear my boxers, I don't like briefs or trunks. And the strap on harness I currently have falls off all the time and drives me insane. It was something from fairvilla though, not a ftm store

I have stuffs about keeping yer packy chap firmly in place but not currently in a position to type out a proper response on th'iphonio. I'm sure the other chaps have plenty of handy hints and tips too.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #51
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
What happens if you use talc? I never thought to do that.

I keep a convenient little baggie of cornflour in the bathroom for the little chap after his daily shower/bath

Increased risk of ovarian cancer. Asbetos free talc may not cause this, but it is still being determined.

Quote:
Anyone have any advise on harnesses? I really want to be able to still wear my boxers, I don't like briefs or trunks. And the strap on harness I currently have falls off all the time and drives me insane. It was something from fairvilla though, not a ftm store.

Your best bet if you want to wear briefs is either jock straps or, like I said google FTM websites. I posted the link for The self made man. Here is another one http://www.thetransitionalmale.com/gear.html that sells the "cock sock".

I think you will find that there will be a lot of trial and error until you figure out what suits you best.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #52
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Very cool. Have not heard of this brand. I have been buying the Sparparts Pete boxer briefs...

http://www.myspare.com/product/pete

These are great for both play and packing
The Spare parts Pete boxerbriefs aren't for play, though, are they? Afaik there are no boxer briefs available in stores that can be used for sex/as a harness as well. But has anyone here actually made the Pete boxer briefs work successfully for a hard pack? Currently I use the Tom Boi briefs from spare parts and like them...but would love boxer briefs.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #53
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous butch samurai cowboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference-9/10 I get she/her
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Gala is on a distinguished road
Default Pack n play

Hey not sure if I am posting in the right place. This question has probably been answered several times over and I'm just missing it but can someone recommend a good pack n play dildo?
Old 04-29-2016, 02:35 PM   #54
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

breezing by and couldnt help but notice this thread on the front page..... i had to back up a bit and peek in here lol
I miss having a packing butch I mis having a butch in my life period.
what does a girl have to do around here .. to have one to hold me, squeeze me spank me , and keep me for ever lol ??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #55
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Default Oops

Haha I bet there's a butch out there thinking the same! I'm new to packing honestly-never took it out of the bedroom until recently. The reason I started actually had a lot to do with exploring this site...and some other stuff. I might actually post something about this little evolution of my identity and expression I've been having over the past year. Anywayyyyyy not the right thread for that!

So I recently wore my harness and dick around the house without letting my wife know. I was determined to let her find it on her own. It took like two hours lol but finally she came and sat down on the couch and was very pleasantly surprised. Since then I've packed around the house several times and it is really fun, usually on the weekends and it is basically like hours of foreplay. Very cool.

So inevitably I have gotten the urge to "take it on the road" so to speak. But the dick I wear is hard and rather large and not sure I'm ready to make that statement. So looking for something discrete but can rise to the occasion (pun intended) if me and my girl wanna have some fun.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:05 PM   #56
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala View Post
Hey not sure if I am posting in the right place. This question has probably been answered several times over and I'm just missing it but can someone recommend a good pack n play dildo?
I personally do not think that a decent one has ever been made.

Your best bet is the Peacock in my opinion:

http://www.peecockproducts.com/index...iewCat&catId=1

You need a rod for play. I don't know if you are interested in STPing, but that is part of the packer. I don't know of a better pack n play than this.

I hear the detailed paint is a waste of money. Evidently it washes off pretty quickly.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #57
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Thanks Dapper! Wow those things are amazing!

Do you have one? Mind if I ask how it has worked out for you? If that's too personal a question no worries I completely understand. It's just that's a lot of money for me so I don't think I'd bother with it if it is gonna be a mediocre results. I mean they are amazing and if I was just interested in packing and stp it'd be great but I'm primarily looking for something I can "play" with. Hopefully that makes sense
Old 04-30-2016, 08:56 PM   #58
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Thanks Dapper! Wow those things are amazing!

Do you have one? Mind if I ask how it has worked out for you? If that's too personal a question no worries I completely understand. It's just that's a lot of money for me so I don't think I'd bother with it if it is gonna be a mediocre results. I mean they are amazing and if I was just interested in packing and stp it'd be great but I'm primarily looking for something I can "play" with. Hopefully that makes sense
I do not have one, but I have read a lot of reviews and spoken to a number of people. The Peacocks have been around for a long time and are a respected company. However, I hear that they tear if you buy the harness they actually sell with them. Go figure.

If your goal is to be able to play with the item you are packing with, than it is a good choice.

If you want to go crazy nuts and get something amazing, then check out ReelMagik: http://www.reelmagik.com/ftm-store-d...ck-n-play.html

You have to shave your mons pubis and glue it on. Very complicated.

I personally,have always been happy with just a XS Mr. Limpy for packing and I play with something else. But, for butches/trans guys who want to be able to go to the bar with a packer and then use the same item for sex, the Peacock is the only decent one out there. Everything else is crazy large and can't be packed comfortably.

For me though, I just accepted that outside of Reel Magik, there just isn't a pack n play that would work for me. And I am ok with that.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2016, 07:16 PM   #59
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Dapper- that realmagick is incredible but not for me. I don't really want something I can't take off. It has been very educational though it will be interesting to see where the tech is at in another 10 years. I might go for the peacock when I have the money or just say screw it and hard pack haha..thanks for the info!
Old 05-01-2016, 08:19 PM   #60
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Dapper- that realmagick is incredible but not for me. I don't really want something I can't take off. It has been very educational though it will be interesting to see where the tech is at in another 10 years. I might go for the peacock when I have the money or just say screw it and hard pack haha..thanks for the info!
No problem. The Realmagik wouldn't suit me either, I just thought I would show you something amazing. It is crazy what they can do with silicone. Their main income is Halloween masks and other masks. One of the owners is a trans guy, so that is how they got into the packer business. The wait time is about a year after ordering.

I personally think anything longer than a flaccid average male 3.5 inches looks ridiculous in pants, but that is just me. I'd do the short Peacock if being able to use something besides my hand in a quick moment was important to me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: