Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-06-2016, 12:57 AM   #121
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default thought for a morning...

"let go, let goddess"
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2016, 04:14 PM   #122
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone have plans for Beltain this year? We are planning on joining another group for an outdoor maypole dance.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:18 PM   #123
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Our Mother, who art the earth, hallowed be thy name. Thy Queendom beneath our feet, thy will it's harmony. Blessed all thy spaces, sacred all thy creatures. Give us this day our food and drink, and prevent us from our despoilization. Forgive us our trespasses against thy holy body, and teach us to reverence thee always. So mote it be.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:43 PM   #124
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Anyone have plans for Beltain this year? We are planning on joining another group for an outdoor maypole dance.
yes, plans..quiet ones, a celebration in the woods, a cozy bon fire, flirting with my husband
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 07:59 AM   #125
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default it's been too long...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 11:25 AM   #126
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default springing forth..

warmed honey and milk with magical work is a welcomed offering to your fruit trees and grape vineyards.. & received happily among your garden herbs..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 09:44 AM   #127
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Goddess Mother of love and light, watch over me this day and keep me within your sight. Bless this day and all who live it; May all all beings everywhere be happy, free, and at peace. So mote it be.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:42 PM   #128
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

thank you for all your well wishes. Our kitty passed today, she will be very missed, but we will see her again..
Old 05-14-2016, 05:17 AM   #129
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
thank you for all your well wishes. Our kitty passed today, she will be very missed, but we will see her again..
sorry to hear
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 05:12 PM   #130
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm sorry for the loss May she be in Bast's care
Old 05-16-2016, 05:46 PM   #131
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
May bast hold her lovingly in her arms. Blessed Be.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:24 PM   #132
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I am very sorry to hear this. Holding you & she in my thoughts...peace for her & comfort for you...
Old 05-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #133
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Ancient Moon, come to me. I call and ask this of thee. Help me feel your strength again, and find the Goddess that resides within.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:44 AM   #134
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Smile

"don't get confused between what people believe you are, and who you know you are"-Oprah(modified)
Old 05-28-2016, 10:50 PM   #135
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default friends...

love is the only precious thing we can take with us when we leave this world..therefore, it's the only thing that matters
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 08:28 PM   #136
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Great Mother, you who are of me and around me, guide me thru this day. Teach me the way through darkness and confusion. Grant to me: courage, balance, strength, and love for this day. So mote it be.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:36 AM   #137
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default nothing to fear..she rules..

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #138
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Bless me Goddess on this day, help me as I work and play, to reflect your beauty now, lend your strength and please allow, this day to be all it should be, in love I ask this, blessed be. Oh sweet Goddess this I ask, guide me in my daily tasks.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:06 AM   #139
wvps

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hy

wvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputationwvps Has the BEST Reputation
Default Have a great day

I wanna wish everyone love and light, and blessing in whatever you do today may the God's and Goddesses bless you and protect you

Blessed be
Old 06-18-2016, 08:58 AM   #140
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My new moon intentions that I set are now beginning to come true. The Goddess is always with me, guiding me and lending her strength.

Tags
witches