Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 02-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #1501
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Today I'm thankful that things didn't get too out of hand last night with my former best friend. I'm thankful when I threw her out that it did not get ugly. I'm thankful I woke up today and feel that a dark cloud has been "lifted" off my heart and I can see things clearer. I'm thankful we have the finances to help my stepdaughter buy groceries. I'm thankful for another chance.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:10 AM   #1502
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful that I can finally see a certain person's true colors. I have taken off my rose colored glasses and now I see this person for the very first time, and I don't like what I see. I'm thankful somebody upstairs has shown me what I have been needing to see for a long time now.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:52 PM   #1503
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful for being able to get a doctors appointment for tomorrow afternoon.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #1504
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I'm thankful for my part time job at the dog/cat kennel, and not just for the extra money. But also for my ME time, to help me de-stress and relax my mind. And I'm thankful that I have enough food to eat! I just found out that a friend I don't see too often is kind of struggling financially, so the next time Redners has whole chickens on sale I'm going to pick up some for her. I guess I'm guilty of taking it for granted that we always have plenty of food in the house, and if we want something special at the grocery store, we just go get it. I need to remember that not everyone can do that.......
Old 05-09-2016, 05:03 AM   #1505
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful that my mom is still here.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 12:46 AM   #1506
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Text messaging with my dad
My mom being a phone call away
Spontaneous hugs from my boyfriend's dad
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 03:03 AM   #1507
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am thankful for:

competent CNA's and nurses as they provide care for my mom. They are so good to her. I hope I can be half as good as they are when she comes home.
Old 05-16-2016, 05:05 PM   #1508
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

That our Vet is only 15 minutes from our house. That I'm working less at a job that stresses me and more at a job that relaxes me. That I now have more time with my spouse and my oldest dog as both their health declines. That my faith is strong. That even if I don't have all that I want, I definitely have all that I need.raying
Old 05-16-2016, 06:10 PM   #1509
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

A piece of valuable information.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #1510
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am very thankful that I can fly here to BF when I need a rest from the mess. I've been crazy busy here.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 12:13 PM   #1511
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Big Stuff;
- My health
- Safe, affordable housing
- Access to plenty of clean, fresh drinking water
- Being a citizen of one of the wealthiest countries in the world
- Indoor plumbing and the unsung heroes working in all the many different capacities, industries that support it
- The whole waste management loop
- Having easy, ready access to round the clock, virtually uninterrupted electrical service, internet and refrigeration
- Education in a world where many are denied schooling or live where only the wealthy are fortunate enough to achieve literacy
- Healthcare
- An emergency response time of less than three minutes to my door by the ambulance, fire department and police
- The men and women who serve our country, help defend and keep it safe.
- The right to keep and bear arms
- Monte the Magnificent
- Friends who get me
- A cordial friendship and good working relationship with my children’s father and stepmother
- That everyone in my family who wants a job has one
- The health and safety of my sons
- A good relationship with both of my children
- Her, all special and new

The Small Stuff;
My “scented ALLEGED Lucky Flame” novena candle that I got at Wally World, which made me laugh/really lifted my mood on a day when I was feeling especially hang dog low - all for under a buck which, even now, still makes me smile/brightens my day whenever I notice it sitting on my shelf and read the word “ALLEDGED”.

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 03:23 PM   #1512
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
The Big Stuff;
- My health
- Safe, affordable housing
- Access to plenty of clean, fresh drinking water
- Being a citizen of one of the wealthiest countries in the world
- Indoor plumbing and the unsung heroes working in all the many different capacities, industries that support it
- The whole waste management loop
- Having easy, ready access to round the clock, virtually uninterrupted electrical service, internet and refrigeration
- Education in a world where many are denied schooling or live where only the wealthy are fortunate enough to achieve literacy
- Healthcare
- An emergency response time of less than three minutes to my door by the ambulance, fire department and police
- The men and women who serve our country, help defend and keep it safe.
- The right to keep and bear arms
- Monte the Magnificent
- Friends who get me
- A cordial friendship and good working relationship with my children’s father and stepmother
- That everyone in my family who wants a job has one
- The health and safety of my sons
- A good relationship with both of my children
- Her, all special and new

The Small Stuff;
My “scented ALLEGED Lucky Flame” novena candle that I got at Wally World, which made me laugh/really lifted my mood on a day when I was feeling especially hang dog low - all for under a buck which, even now, still makes me smile/brightens my day whenever I notice it sitting on my shelf and read the word “ALLEDGED”.

(((((((( fire )))))))) your positive energy makes me smile ~ I love reading your posts, thank you !
Old 05-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #1513
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time in over four years, I was able to take a five mile hike through Golden Gate Park. While I did have some discomfort, I was not in pain, and it was a HUGE accomplishment, and I am so thankful that I was able to do this today. I'm looking forward to doing it again!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 08:37 PM   #1514
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
For the first time in over four years, I was able to take a five mile hike through Golden Gate Park. While I did have some discomfort, I was not in pain, and it was a HUGE accomplishment, and I am so thankful that I was able to do this today. I'm looking forward to doing it again!
That's amazing, that's really great news and I'm happly for you.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 07:35 PM   #1515
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

MY LIFE and the many blessing I've had especially the ones I probably didn't deserve.

In the last 2 months I have reconnected with my besties from childhood, high school and college.

One from the circle, has had difficult times but has done well. She has a few health issues and both her pare,ts have passed. The other one from the circle, has 3 adult children, 3 marriages, lost her parents within 6 months of each other. She has struggled financially her entire adult life, lost her house in the recession and now pays rent 3 times what my house payment is. She's been healthy but is still as man crazy as she was at 15yrs old.

My college peeps, one struggled for years and years raising her kids alone, married someone who got on crack, lost her house then her job. Finally 3 yrs ago found a good guy to marry and has the great life she deserves. Her parents are in their 80's and still campin and riding horse

Another peep owned a store with her husband for 20 yrs and found out that the person who sold them the store didnt actually own it. An heir of the late real owner showed up one day with papers end result the store was closed and the mechanic shop he husband ran in the back was closed and torn down. Then she fought cancer for 3 yrs and now her Mom has cancer and is at home with hospice care.

Spoke with my last peep last night. Her company sold out while she was on vacation they offered the employees to lose their jobs or move to Alabama. She lost her job, then started having health issues, COPD, has oxygen, sleeps with one of those machines, now takes meds for well she calls them happy pills, her husband was out of work for 17 weeks from December.

Though I have had a few speed bumps in my road, I am so thankful to have had a great life, good health, to still have my parents and them basically healthy for their ages. I've been blessed with a great job, great friends and support system when I needed it. And I'm thankful I've had my struggles from time to time as well. My life hasn't been perfect, but I'm thankful I haven't had to struggle with many of the things my peeps have

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:03 PM   #1516
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A fun night out on the town....and future plans
Old 05-28-2016, 05:20 AM   #1517
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Oh and our instructor postponed our first big quiz til Wednesday. Now I have plenty of time to study
Old 06-02-2016, 06:26 PM   #1518
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Just getting some affirmation that I am loved and do matter from a few people lately. It really has meant a lot.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 06:36 PM   #1519
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for fresh cut grass, extra thankful if i didnt have to cut it, 2 great kids and are a little too independant sometimes, a bbf that ALWAYS has my back, and I have hers.. and the consistent flow of pics from LOST Girl... you know who you are, and i am ever so thankful for the distractions.. and the eye candy.. dang..
oh and sweet hot tea... yum!
Old 07-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #1520
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for my medical team
Thankful for their compassion and experience
Thankful for my PT student, he graduates in December and I think this is a perfect profession for him.
Thankful he works at my pace and gives me a nudge when I need to work harder
Thankful he is able to build my confidence each week to do or try to do something I wasn't able to do the week before

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful