Notices

Old 04-27-2016, 05:48 PM   #6501
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I erased post ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:32 PM   #6502
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Pictures of me and my daughter
Old 04-28-2016, 08:54 PM   #6503
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A phone call from a friend I haven't heard from in months.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #6504
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Working at the kennel this morning!! Then coming home to my 4 dogs lined up at the door waiting for me
Old 04-30-2016, 05:38 PM   #6505
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The view from the mountain I climbed and all the little nature miracles we saw along the way....including a very surprised ground hog (I think) at the very top of the mountain. Guess he doesn't get much company up there lol
Old 04-30-2016, 05:39 PM   #6506
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Working at the kennel this morning!! Then coming home to my 4 dogs lined up at the door waiting for me
I bet you had some splaining to do Lucy...all those OTHER dog smells!
Old 05-01-2016, 08:41 AM   #6507
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Twas yesterday but I'm rejoicing today.

The landscapers came and did my yard. I'm most excited about no longer having to stand in a foot of leaf litter while I hang my wash. All I can think about is all the bugs that are probably in there. And then I feel them all over me....

Now I can plant a border garden along the fence. If the leaves haven't made the soil too acidic. Either way it looks a gazillion times gooder.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:37 PM   #6508
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I received a box from my stepmom filled with some of my Dad's things, pictures of me and my brothers when we were kids, and some pics of my dad when he was in the service stationed in Korea and some pics from his childhood as well. One of the items in the box was this really cool handmade wooden jewelry box that I gave to my dad many years ago for his tie tacks and cufflinks.

I was really happy to look through all of the pics from childhood because I did not have any family pics before now. My dad passed almost 2 years ago, so it is a bittersweet feeling to see the jewelry box filled with his cufflinks and tie tacks in it.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2016, 05:41 PM   #6509
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

i went to Walmart today and didn't get cavity searched on the way out.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2016, 05:48 PM   #6510
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Family time....
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #6511
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I took my daughter to a new church today. I am not a Christian... but she is, and she is trying so hard to find her place in the world right now... so I helped her find an LGTB friendly church and went with her... shes 13... and she was so happy when we left. She wants to go back next week.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:27 PM   #6512
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My Dixi girl going crazy after I was away all weekend......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 06:07 PM   #6513
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Watching my girls in the rear view mirror, dancing to the music

Seeing so much beauty

My girls being so enthralled with nature

Taking lots of gorgeous pictures

Showing off my beautiful state

So much happiness and adventure in one day
Old 05-03-2016, 07:55 PM   #6514
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Driving up to Mt. Charleston today with Dear Wife, having lunch with her at the lodge, then coming down from the mountain to do a bit of grocery shopping (I push the cart). Such beautiful weather, here in Vegas, this week!!

Beautiful weather, beautiful wife........life is beautiful, indeed!!!

~Theo~

P.S. I usually don't drink alcohol at all, but the television commercials enticed me into purchasing one (1) bottle of Angry Orchard Hard Apple Cider. I want to see what it tastes like.
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2016, 08:23 AM   #6515
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Snuggling in bed with my dogs early this morning.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:28 PM   #6516
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My house smelling like roses.

My house smelling like roses because a huge bouquet of them was delivered to me today from someone very sweet.

Feeling like a spoiled femme over here...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2016, 03:42 PM   #6517
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
My house smelling like roses.

My house smelling like roses because a huge bouquet of them was delivered to me today from someone very sweet.

Feeling like a spoiled femme over here...

I bet it smells good over there.....

You're pretty sweet....

all of your joy is bringing me joy
Old 05-04-2016, 08:17 PM   #6518
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

More of the same...

We had an outing today to Chimney Rock and Lake Lure. The girls really enjoyed meandering along the river. I'm so proud that they love and appreciate nature so much..
Old 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #6519
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiled today.

Spent a wonderful afternoon in the park with a lovely lady, went for coffee and then back to my place where I cooked dinner for us. Made my day. *S
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 04:05 AM   #6520
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was yesterday and 2 things brought me a great deal of joy.

My little pocket-pittie, Jennifer Avery, went through her surgery with flying colors and prognosis is "heal and forget it!" I am so grateful. That was my primary joy. Yes, Daddy was extremely worried for little girl and keeping a tight lip about it.

The other thing ... heard from my ladies about home I am purchasing ... realtor and loan originator both contacted me and confirmed the close date which has been tenative up until now. They provided the lawyer's name who is handling it and said it would be at 1:00. I asked if they could manage to move it up sooner by about 5 or 6 days because I had a sweet deal on one of those huge moving trucks .... loan originator said no promises but she thought maybe so, would try, would let me know.

I am so tired, walking around in a daze. It will be okay. Things are falling into place. One step at a time. Once I get everything out of storage and in the home, I will start putting up the fence. My babies will have 2 friends that I know of already. Two small mixed labs came wandering out of the woods to police me while I was taking measurements of the yards last week. I am a stranger to them and, in their eyes, not supposed to be on the property so they were just doing their job. Jennifer and Kevie will be excited when they meet them. Jennifer is especially crazy about other dogs. Soon as I get settled and the time is right, I plan to locate another little young live wire (a male) pocket pittie. Kevie is older and gets tired of rough play sooner than Jennifer likes.

Chickens, a goat and minature pot-bellied pig will follow. Chickens are so cool!!! Now I am excited!!! Heh Heh!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy