Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-19-2021, 07:26 PM   #1021
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't know but my feet hit the floor at 4:01 and are supposed to hit the floor at 3:15

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 07:30 PM   #1022
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I see your 5 and match it...*grumbles about annoying dogs and their excretory systems*
Oh no! Well, that beats my 5. Any kind of pet clean up is good to exchange for an hour.

Annnnd, it was another 5 hour night. Saturday is my early day to get up but I can never get to bed at a decent hour to get sufficient sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 10:57 PM   #1023
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Seven with a little help of melatonin.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2021, 11:37 PM   #1024
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A solid 8 thanks to Ambien. Never would have made it to bed, fallen asleep without it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2021, 11:42 PM   #1025
espressolover83

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

espressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputationespressolover83 Has the BEST Reputation

6hrs - I would be happy to get 8hrs again. Can't wait for the weekend so I can sleep in.
espressolover83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to espressolover83 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 12:53 AM   #1026
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
A solid 8 thanks to Ambien. Never would have made it to bed, fallen asleep without it.
You've got that right. That stuff is wonderful. Although it doesn't seem to be working too well for me tonight. So far I've had a fitful 3 hours, and will lie back down in 10 minutes and try again.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2021, 05:11 AM   #1027
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Seven hours and could have slept longer.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:30 PM   #1028
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

13.13 hours. It was the night and day after chemo, so all I wanted to do was sleep, but I also kept having to wake up every few hours to take meds.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2021, 10:23 PM   #1029
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hours of sleep

Last night? None. I am on a switch about through no choice of my own and am sleeping most of the days and up all night. My most busy time is around 3 or 4 a.m.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2021, 04:03 AM   #1030
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Eight with a little help from melatonin. Woke up midway and watched a few minutes of m’boy Horatio and then back to sleep for couple hours.
Old 05-20-2021, 04:12 AM   #1031
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Eight with some melatonin. Woke up a lot but was able to easily fall back asleep.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:57 AM   #1032
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hours of sleep

8 a.m. none since yesterday. This has to stop.
Old 05-20-2021, 09:56 AM   #1033
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know exactly. I set the alarm for 8 hours, had a bathroom break in the middle and woke before the alarm and lounged in bed but I didn't check the time so maybe 7 hours? I feel good, so it is definitely more than 6, which is my average lately.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2021, 09:54 AM   #1034
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Ten last night, which is more normal for me, maybe even a little on the light side. I have been sleeping 15 hour days for the last week and a half trying to sleep off the chemo.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2021, 01:11 PM   #1035
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Hours of sleep

For the first night in almost 2 weeks I slept for 7 night hours. I got up at 8 a.m. and am feeling just dandy. I hope this keeps up. I get to see the sun.
Old 05-21-2021, 08:24 PM   #1036
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Good for you, Stone!

I got 4 and change.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2021, 09:09 PM   #1037
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Hours of sleep

Gemme I would love to get by on 4 hours but I think not having proper sleep in the last couple weeks could have given me 7. I am just glad I got it.

By the way, may I suggest your cat might have an allergy with those problems its having. Sometimes it can be one flea bite and the entire animal can get dermatitis over its entire body. A vet can check it out and if that is the problem you can get an allergy shot for itch and also a shot for fleas to keep them off. Just thought I would put in my 2 cents worth.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 08:16 PM   #1038
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Gemme I would love to get by on 4 hours but I think not having proper sleep in the last couple weeks could have given me 7. I am just glad I got it.

By the way, may I suggest your cat might have an allergy with those problems its having. Sometimes it can be one flea bite and the entire animal can get dermatitis over its entire body. A vet can check it out and if that is the problem you can get an allergy shot for itch and also a shot for fleas to keep them off. Just thought I would put in my 2 cents worth.
No fleas. She's having a reaction to either a food or litter change. I change both every few months for one reason or another but never at the same time until now and I think that's what did it. She's had steroids and antibiotics so I'm watching her for the next couple of weeks to see if there's a difference.

For thread compliance, I got almost 5 last night. I'll get more tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-23-2021, 02:56 PM   #1039
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

12.5 - I went to bed around 6:30 pm.

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 05:51 PM   #1040
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got almost 7 hours last night!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: