Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 12-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
moonfemme

Default Messages from Beyond... Let's step into the Paranormal...

Those who have crossed over, the dead, they are not lost to us, they speak to us and they are with us all... all the time. It's in interpreting the signs and symbols to figure out what they are trying to say to us... It's in listening with a still mind to hear their thoughts... to hear their words

So who among us has had a message, a sign or symbol that they have contacted us ???
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2019, 10:12 PM   #2
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Messages...

Bumping this thread to hear others experiences...
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 05:47 PM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing has happened to me personally but I can tell of a incident that occurred to my sister! Years ago my sister had a very good friend much older than herself. They would often discuss matters of the hereafter,death, etc etc! My sister made this friend swear she'd let her know by some sort of sign if she came back thru reincarnation or whatever.

Cut to several months after her friends death and my sister is sitting in her front room and the door bell rings. At that time my sister lived in a very wooded & secluded area of Michigan's Upper Peninsula! She had not heard a car drive up before the bell rang, which would of been the normal case! She felt the back of her hair stand on end and got the eeriest feeling and being to scared to answer the door called out for my nephew to do so! He too got a creepy feeling and refused.

There could of been other explanations I guess, but the fact the bell rang only once while it was obvious, lights on that people were home, it seems rather odd someone wouldn't of kept ringing!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 07:26 PM   #4
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

My mom, rest her soul, was a wonderfully kind woman and devout Catholic. It was not unusual for her to care for or take in a stray cat every now and then. This trait did not escape one of her friends who made a wooden cat cutout that said "Irene's House of Cats" (and geeze she only had 2). In 1996, my mom suffered a terrible stroke following an endarterectomy and when all was said and done she was basically left a quadriplegic with little ability to speak. She lived that life until 2007 when she passed. On the day of her funeral we arrived at the church she had attended all her life. As we exited the limo, what awaited us on the church steps was a kitten playing. The casket was brought into the church and the kitten followed us in. That kitten played under the casket for most of the mass, until an usher took it away. Now I have been to many a funeral before and since and have never seen a kitten in attendance. There was no escaping the message, to anyone that knew my mother, that I am free of my earthly bonds and please know I am OK.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 11:52 PM   #5
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

I've had contact with a newly deceased soul until they ascended.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:01 AM   #6
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I've had dreams that I think were intended to reassure me.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:30 AM   #7
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I actually have contact often. But one good story was when my grandfather passed away. I should preface this story with the fact that my grandfather was an electrician for the phone company his entire life. Flash forward to when he passed away. He had cancer, so when he passed he was at a point where he did not remember anyone and often confused people. One one of the days of his wakes (yeah back then it was more like a three day wake rather than a one day) we were all sitting there when the light went out in the whole building. They were out for a good 15 minutes and nobody could explain why....we just sat in the dark until one of my aunts shouted, "ok, dad, we get it. You're here." then they came back on.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 07:57 AM   #8
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

About six months ago I sold my family's property that had become two rental units since my mother's stroke. It had been in the family for four generations and my great grandfather (George Lusty) had run his oil heating business out of it. On the day I signed off on the sales agreement, I was sitting in my living room at home. Within minutes of signing the agreement, an old boat license plate, hanging above a window, fell loudly to the floor. Now that plate had been there at least 3 years and has never fallen. As I picked up the plate to hang it back up I noticed the plate bore the numbers/letters G19L. Now it took me an hour or so before I made the connection but as I looked up at the plate I suddenly realized that plate bore my great grandfather's initials. So I am not sure if he was angry I sold the property or wanted some credit for contributing to our financial security? With that in mind, I want to publicly apologize to my great grandfather for selling his property and tell him thank you for contributing to our financial security.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 08:58 AM   #9
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
About six months ago I sold my family's property that had become two rental units since my mother's stroke. It had been in the family for four generations and my great grandfather (George Lusty) had run his oil heating business out of it. On the day I signed off on the sales agreement, I was sitting in my living room at home. Within minutes of signing the agreement, an old boat license plate, hanging above a window, fell loudly to the floor. Now that plate had been there at least 3 years and has never fallen. As I picked up the plate to hang it back up I noticed the plate bore the numbers/letters G19L. Now it took me an hour or so before I made the connection but as I looked up at the plate I suddenly realized that plate bore my great grandfather's initials. So I am not sure if he was angry I sold the property or wanted some credit for contributing to our financial security? With that in mind, I want to publicly apologize to my great grandfather for selling his property and tell him thank you for contributing to our financial security.
Your grandfather could have been letting you know he approved and to say "Hi" , how else could he tell u ~
Old 01-29-2019, 06:18 PM   #10
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I think mostly they say I love you and don't sweat the small stuff.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:09 PM   #11
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i once got a message in a dream from a neighbor at the farmhouse in Canada. I was supposed to help take care of her once I got there, she was very elderly and needed help. While on the drive to Canada, she passed away. I was sad that I never got to meet her in person. The first night that I was there, from a dead sleep I sat up.. it felt like I got PUSHED up, and i saw a cloud in front of me with the word RITA in it. (Kind of like how the with wrote “Surrender Dorothy” in Wizard of Oz). I was not scared but I know the message was clear, to tell the family she was at peace and that Rita herself said so.

It was bizarre.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 10:16 PM   #12
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default S

So many, so many...love never dies, this I know for sure. And you, don't get weird, I just want to read your story.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2019, 04:39 PM   #13
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
So many, so many...love never dies, this I know for sure. And you, don't get weird, I just want to read your story.

Greco
That's what I believe, that love endures.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:52 PM   #14
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my best friends died five years ago. Five years in three weeks to be precise. She leaves to the masses, mustaches and dimes. Fall before last I was camping with her sister and mutual friends and after setting up my tent, blowing up the air mattress, etc- went back in to put on a swim suit and there was a dime in the center of my mattress. There are a lot of those stories. But the one I think I keep to myself is that she'll blow me up with pot smoke sometimes, because she always smoked and I didn't. Right after she died, my car filled with pot smoke. Every now and then she still blasts me. That and she will hijack Pandora radio. Not as much as she used to, but she still does at just the right times.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: