Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #181
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly View Post
do you think people that have passed on can come to you in a dream? or is it just a dream?
Yes on both counts.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #182
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Yes, people who have died can come back to you in your dreams. I agree.

Remember, we are just passing thru in this life.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #183
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

In 1984, about 2 months after my grandmother died I had a dream about her.

Before I tell about the dream here's the background: I had been her caretaker for the last 6 weeks of her life. She and I were soulmates; I even look like her. I am her only granddaughter and we were very close. This is my Dad's mother I am talking about. He was with her when she died; I was at home. When he arrived at the hospital she was already in distress and they were working on her. She greeted my Dad by asking where I was. (When she would get in distress at home I could talk her into a calm state and it would pass. I was her anchor.) I was ravaged by guilt to the point of despair for not being there for her. She died asking for me and I wasn't there for her.

Ok, back to the dream...my grandmother was laying on the sofa in the den and died in front of me. Immediately I started CPR and was doing this for a while when she grabbed my hands, opened her eyes and said to me "Let me go. There was nothing you could do. Please let me go." When I woke up the guilt and despair were gone.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #184
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hospice this happens a lot.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #185
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

How is everyone here?
Old 04-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #186
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Maybe these folks will stirr up a conversation...
*Michelle Belanger
*Jason Hawes
*Beth Brown
*Melissa Martin
*Leslie Rule
*Annie Wilder
*Troy Taylor

Old 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #187
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly View Post
do you think people that have passed on can come to you in a dream? or is it just a dream?
Hi Laidbackgrly
This is how all my relatives and spirit guides give me messages. It's strongest when I sleep. I tend not to believe it's real when I'm awake...LOL. I always have that doubt of "is it real or am I just thinking it?". I always have a writing pad next to me in case I get something that really stood out. I write it down and date it. Sometimes I dont understand what it means for a few days, so I can go back and read and make the connection.

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #188
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I'm gonna post some stuff I've been discussing with other paranormal peeps. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions! They are just thought provoking and interesting to learn how others see things. So no arguing! LOL

What's the difference between a ghost and a spirit?

What's an "orb"?

Do you believe cemeteries are haunted? and why?

Let's start there....have fun! I'll be back soon, I hope..LOL

Old 04-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #189
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I felt compelled to do this card for the thread for today so here it is.
I will also write below it what came with it to me.

Pay special attention to the messages that are surrounding you right now.
You have been asking for answers to specific situations and there are signs being given to you.

Be willing to trust in them and accept them as delivered messages to you.

Your higher help is trying to present you with signs to guide you.
It is up to you to be aware to recieve the gifts at hand.

These signs could be as simple as lyrics in a song that give you a message.
Or an animal which brings to you a message.

Or perhaps an object which presents itself in your path that bring the message to your mind.

Also, this card has come into your path to tell you to take time to ask for assistance from your higher self and counsel.

Then to be aware of what comes to you in thought. action or deed or your surroundings.

Sometimes the messages given to us are right under our noses.

Open up and see what has been presented to you.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Thanks for this Lady Pamela!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 12:01 AM   #190
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
I am confused, forgive me, I am not gifted as some of you are. But I have always been facinated by the paranormal. I was reading some of the postings between Andrew and GHD about the Warrens, so I googled them and found a ton of stuff. Why would someone want to make a museum of possessed objects for the public to visit? How can they keep ppl safe? If this doll is so evil, how can a glass box keep it from harming others? I am just confused and want to understand. I thought if something was possessed by evil then its powers are limitless. I am going to see if I can find anything about this doll but I would be very leary of going to see it in person, just because I dont know that its evil influence could "rub off" on me. I know this probably sounds crazy, but I was just curious about these ppl. Thank you for your posts, I do find this very facinating.
Princess, the Warren museum is open to the public so others can learn about the caution that should be taken about this subject. Her Nephew, John Zaffis, also has a museum like this as he is also a Demonologist. They also use these things to teach future Demonologists. The reason they are kept in glass is so no one can touch them. This particular doll, Annabelle, can still hurt ppl when provoked. They told us a story about a couple that came in. The guy was a biker that didnt believe in this "stuff"...so he said to the doll...if you have so much power...do something to me! Of course the girlfriend freaked out!! But he just laughed cuz nothing happened. That is until they were driving home on his bike. Yep, you guessed it, he was killed....she survived.
As far as "rubbing off" on you...you would have to invite it to do so. Evil thrives on fear...whether its spiritual or mortal. Your faith keeps you strong...whatever that faith may be. Those interested in this area who deal with these artifacts have a deep respect for their power but have an even deeper respect for the protection they receive from their higher power. And don't think you sound crazy...look at what we're talkin about here.....lol. No question is a stupid or crazy question!

Old 04-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #191
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Huntin' Daddy View Post
Ok, I'm gonna post some stuff I've been discussing with other paranormal peeps. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions! They are just thought provoking and interesting to learn how others see things. So no arguing! LOL

What's an "orb"?

Do you believe cemeteries are haunted? and why?

Let's start there....have fun! I'll be back soon, I hope..LOL

Ok, this I can do. First I want to state that these are my own opinions. That most of what I know and use has been not been taught to me. Much of it is information i simple "know". Somehow it has always been that way with me.

The two terms are used so interchangeably that I know I do it myself. However, or the most part I would believe that a spirit is a presence that has returned to guide an individual for whatever reason, and a ghost is one that has been trapped and has not yet seen that beyond.

What is an "orb"?

An orb is a physical manifestation of an intelligent energy (ghost, spirit, whatever). One of the many forms taken to communicate a presence to the human eye.

Do you believe cemeteries are haunted? Why?

Yes. I absolutely believe that cemeteries are haunted. There is more then one reason for this, and some are more basic then others. First and foremost, I have experienced hauntings in cemeteries. Now, as to explanations for such things. The reasons that ghosts remain trapped here are varied. If that reason is specifically tied to their body, they may choose to stay close to it in hopes of resolution. Second, those left alive often choose to visit and remember individuals by visiting their graves. This action makes it easier or them to communicate to those left behind. When we are thinking about that person we are more likely to be susceptible to their desired message. I also believe that the religious ceremonies, no matter what religion, do indeed hold a power and energy and that spirits and ghosts are drawn to that energy.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #192
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Nice! TY! And like I said...there's no right or wrong answers here. Just my own curiosity of others opinions. I love it!!! LOL

Old 04-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #193
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Q. What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
A. A ghost is a visable spirit of the dead. A spirit is the soul of the dead.

Q. What is an orb?
A. A spirit in my mind. It is all energy. That gives it the color.

Q. Do you believe cemetaries are haunted? Why?
A. Not all cemetaries are haunted. Most are. Military cemetaries I have found to be very haunted ( like Arlington). I also have discovered that the sections of cemetaries that have sections for policemen/women and firemen/women are also haunted. We live in layers or planes of reality/life. Those who have passed over have the ability to come and go as they please. I believe that once you pass over, you sign a "contract" with God. Until you fulfill your end of the bargin, you will come back (reincarnation). Our loved ones have the ability to watch over us. For me, when my loved ones died, I have no connection with them. It is too much for me to handle. That is when I have to rely on others for their gifts for comfort.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #194
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile Sins, Lies, Truth, Reality, And So On...

I was in a forum discussion about this. It is my own belief that once you die, all of your sins, lies, and so on will be revealed to everyone. That is why I always say to live your life like an open book. Let the world see you and your soul. Nobody is perfect. That is universal. Not everything is one-sided. The rhythm of life is being who and what you are.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #195
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

BUMP

Old 04-18-2010, 08:00 PM   #196
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Well I did an investigation at a friend's house....in the attic...I hate attics....lol. Didn't hear anything for the EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) session. Still have to examine the video. I decided to leave the recorder running in the room under the attic all nite. I haven't listened to all 15 hours of it yet (yes, I have to listen to every last second), but16 minutes in, you can hear the latch on the door clicking and the door squeaking open. You know it's not us cuz you can hear us talking downstairs. The door was closed when we went to get the recorder. Can't wait to hear the rest!! I'll let you know if we caught something else!

Old 04-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #197
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Forgot to mention. I saw a shadow person walking past the door. Saw this twice and taking the same route. So more then likely, that part is residual.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #198
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I find it hard to go to grave yards,its to much for me to deal with,its like I feel so much energy its unsetling to my nerves and I get the jitters.So many of my famly members that have passed I dont go check on cause of the reaction..but I do have pictures of them up hear at home to remember them when they were hear..sometimes I dream about them and they seem very real.Lots of my dreams are disjointed of bits and peices of things..some ive never been to or I will dream something that makes no sence then sometimes later im in places that I havent been to and remember I drempt them before..sorta like dejavu..creepy.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #199
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Something that I find strange, is when I am visited by my Grandfather or Rosie is visited by her father, is we find loose change everywhere. And I mean everywhere. In the bathtub, on the deck on the table, in my humidor, and on each and every step in our house (inside and out). Very strange.

Now, I like to go to cemetaries. I find them peaceful, for the most part. There is one cemetary that I refuse to go back too. It was a S. Baptist Church from years ago that some satanic cult took over, including the graveyard. They destroyed the grave markers, and such. Now, the grass has overgrown most everything. It is sad looking today. The Church still stands, but the interior has been destroyed by anything Christain. The floor has the satanic markings, and the alter was ruined. The Baptismal Font was the first thing I am sure to go. Trash litters the graveyard, and nobody cares for it.

On another topic, I would like to know what Shadow People are. I have seen them but only in public, like at my previous job. They were dressed in black head to toe. I would only see them out of the corner of my eye. They would "slink" around corners of racks on the docks (I worked on a dock in a warehouse). I often wondered if these beings were trying to tell me something or communicate to me. Whenever I would look at them directly, they would disappear.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #200
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Something that I find strange, is when I am visited by my Grandfather or Rosie is visited by her father, is we find loose change everywhere. And I mean everywhere. In the bathtub, on the deck on the table, in my humidor, and on each and every step in our house (inside and out). Very strange.

Now, I like to go to cemetaries. I find them peaceful, for the most part. There is one cemetary that I refuse to go back too. It was a S. Baptist Church from years ago that some satanic cult took over, including the graveyard. They destroyed the grave markers, and such. Now, the grass has overgrown most everything. It is sad looking today. The Church still stands, but the interior has been destroyed by anything Christain. The floor has the satanic markings, and the alter was ruined. The Baptismal Font was the first thing I am sure to go. Trash litters the graveyard, and nobody cares for it.

On another topic, I would like to know what Shadow People are. I have seen them but only in public, like at my previous job. They were dressed in black head to toe. I would only see them out of the corner of my eye. They would "slink" around corners of racks on the docks (I worked on a dock in a warehouse). I often wondered if these beings were trying to tell me something or communicate to me. Whenever I would look at them directly, they would disappear.
A shadow person is just that...a shadow with a human form. The one I saw was definitely human and was headed for the kitchen. The home owner didn't tell me about this until after I told her I saw it. I only saw it thru one crack of the door, but she has seen it travel the length of the hallway and into the kitchen. There are also shadows that you can catch out of the corner of your eye or just black blobs that can manifest.

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal