Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #3401
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

My team suffered season-ending injuries to major playmakers early on, then our badass rookie QB sustained a season-ending injury, too. Our backup QB makes my head want to explode - four years in the system and he still sucks. Badly. Needless to say, it's been a dismal season and I'm looking forward to next year when all of our starters are (hopefully) healthy.

Congrats to all of you with teams that are having successful seasons.

Old 11-28-2017, 06:50 PM   #3402
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

We play the Steelers Monday night. Tis the Christmas season and miracles do happen. *Crossing fingers*
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 09:22 PM   #3403
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

The Giants are benching Eli in favor of Geno Smith?
OMG I had not heard this..shaking head
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #3404
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
OMG I had not heard this..shaking head

After reading about this naturally I had to find out everything I could!

If the powers that be think Manning is the problem, they are dumber than dirt!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 11:52 AM   #3405
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
After reading about this naturally I had to find out everything I could!

If the powers that be think Manning is the problem, they are dumber than dirt!

I dont think the benching has anything to do with the Giants season per se or affixing blame for it.

It is looking like this is more the new coach wants to go in a different direction and Eli isnt part of that picture.

Eli is under contract until 2020 and also has a no trade clause but is 37 and is due a 5 million bonus in March if he is still a Giant.

Given the paucity of quality qb's out there, he could bring a hefty price in a trade. Is much like when the Colts let go of Peyton. And, there is nothing more effective in ushering someone out of their no trade clause than making them feel unwelcome and unwanted....especially if they still want to play.

IF they are looking to trade him, there is no reason to put him out there with a porous offensive line and risk him being hurt.

Wouldnt be surprised if Beckman, when healthy, also finds himself on the trading block for the right return. He is a very good receiver but his lack of maturity diminishes his overall worth.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #3406
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

IF there is a trade offer, I look to the Jacksonville Jaguars to jump on it!
Old 11-29-2017, 12:46 PM   #3407
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
IF there is a trade offer, I look to the Jacksonville Jaguars to jump on it!

This article about potential suitors was interesting .......possibilities

And then there is this one .... Eli Manning has two years remaining on his current four-year contract extension. He is due to cost the Giants team-high cap hits of $22.2 million in 2018 and $23.2 million in 2019, figures that foreshadowed a likely shift away from Manning, 36, even before Tuesday’s benching. ramifications

Lots of speculative possibilities but only the Giants know the truth behind this.

I'm just trying to figure out if it is wise to pick Oakland over the Giants for survival football this week. LOL.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #3408
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Well Dallas looked like an entirely different team out there last night. Morris looked great bulldozing his way thru the defensive line. Prescott was throwing with confidence. Bryant was looking invincible when he was given the opportunity to do his thing.

Washington, on the other hand, was channeling their inner Keystone cops. Plenty of blooper material there. I know they are struggling after losing key starters to season ending injuries but that was a brilliant display of how not to play professional football. They did look good in their red uniforms tho.

Not even going to talk about how I picked up Washington players and dropped Dallas players for my fantasy teams this week.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #3409
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Mopsie........so sorry about your Redskins
Old 12-01-2017, 11:47 AM   #3410
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Mopsie........so sorry about your Redskins
I didn't see it - was too sleepy to stay up. But from the final score I assume it was a bloodbath.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 12:12 PM   #3411
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I didn't see it - was too sleepy to stay up. But from the final score I assume it was a bloodbath.
I have to admit I didn't see it either, just the highlights/low lights this morning on the news!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 03:08 PM   #3412
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Patriots! Nuf' said. ❤❤❤

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 03:13 PM   #3413
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Rams playing the Cardinals today.

I have a feeling the Cardinals will play better than the last time they played the Rams and got creamed at 0 to 33.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:52 PM   #3414
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Rams playing the Cardinals today.

I have a feeling the Cardinals will play better than the last time they played the Rams and got creamed at 0 to 33.

The Cardinals did play better today but did lose: Rams 32, Cardinals 16!

Rams have won 9, lost 3.

I have learned football is more fun not only when you understand what is going on but when your team is winning.

dee and Cherry: Saints won! They are 9-3, too

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 07:06 PM   #3415
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

dee and Cherry: Saints won! They are 9-3, too
Indeed, they did!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #3416
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Halftime for Hawks and Eagles..........
Old 12-03-2017, 11:32 PM   #3417
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Seahawks made alot of Vikings fans happy. Hawks win bumps Viks to division leader!......LIke a seahawk player said...."dont sleep on us!" Go Hawks!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 07:34 PM   #3418
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Dear little baby Christmas Jesus please let the Bengals beat the Steelers tonight. Amen!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 08:03 AM   #3419
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

The Redskins play the Chargers today around 4. Right now I can't find it listed on the TV Guide which better be a mistake! I mean I think they're going to lose but damn it I want to watch them lose.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 09:10 AM   #3420
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Dear Universe: please, please let the Rams beat the Eagles today!

I have faith though I know the Eagles are outstanding this year.

Most embarrassing admission:

I got myself a #16 Goff LA Rams jersey and intend to wear it today for good luck.

The NFL Shop had a big sale last weekend!

~Washington Post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports