Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #1361
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

GO SEAHAWKS GO!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #1362
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

The SeaHawks are looking good so far !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #1363
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes they sure are

Old 09-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #1364
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

it is OBVIOUS we need the refs back................settle and pay them what they are worth..........it's obvious the 'replacement refs' suck in a big way.........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #1365
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Yeah these refs suck, they screw up too much and sound like they don't know what they are talking about even more so than when they actually make the calls

Old 09-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #1366
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

**waves hand in Obi Wan style**

These are not the offensive players you are looking for...

COME ON SEATTLE!! TIME TO RUN IT IN AND CALL IT A DAY!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #1367
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

support Labor Unions...........

write to the NFL, the Referees and support the professional refs..............

do not let those rich ass fat cat owners continue with the dismantling of Labor Unions across ALL jobs in this country..........

write the letter in support of the refs and their strike............
I will not assimilate

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #1368
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

This Seattle game is killing me

~~Bob Richardson~~
Old 09-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #1369
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

UPHELD! Wow, that's going to be a costly game eventually.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #1370
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

OH. MY. GOD.

THAT was a finish for the ages!

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #1371
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

I think the players and fans need to get on the owners to end this nonsense. Yesterday San Fran got two additional challenges when they had no timeouts left. Essentially, San Fran ended up with 5 time outs in the last quarter....

~~Bob Richardson~~
Old 09-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #1372
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Tonight was just weird

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #1373
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

support every Labor Union Strike.........especially with that asshat rich white guy running for President......he out sourced every job he possibly could and would out source refs if he actually understood football and could find a way.............

the owners are rich white asshats..............they need to pay livable wages and benefits for the refs........
I will not assimilate

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #1374
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

WTF is up with the ref...smh
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #1375
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
darling I suggest you do some research....

ya know..........I'm not gonna do YOUR research..........I hate that college refs create this kind of crap doing the best they can to control corporate controllled college/university football/basketball/baseball/etc....... blah blah blah.........
I will not assimilate

Old 09-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #1376
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post

ya know..........I'm not gonna do YOUR research..........I hate that college refs create this kind of crap doing the best they can to control corporate controllled college/university football/basketball/baseball/etc....... blah blah blah.........
First off I am not your darling and don't particularly care for the tone that was suggested when you used it...secondly where was I even specifically addressing you or even asking for anyone to "do my research" take that bs somewhere else
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #1377
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Quote:

Uncalled for Toughy....

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #1378
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

T seriously i rather doubt she was asking anything of you are anyone else. I have to agree with Scuba, out of line.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #1379
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
First off I am not your darling and don't particularly care for the tone that was suggested when you used it...secondly where was I even specifically addressing you or even asking for anyone to "do my research" take that bs somewhere else
poorly worded....

my apologies for the 'darlin'.........it was certainly not meant in a negative or aggressive manner....

You are from the Bay Area......apparently I have mistaken you for someone I know............I would never presume that familiar expression with someone I did not know...........

this is your comment after my comment about the ref strike.......

Quote:
by MissItalianDiva

I simply meant you should do your own research about the details of the NFL referee strike before you say 'wtf?'.............

no need to read more into what I said.....

no offensive was intended and I am really puzzled at why anyone would take it personally..............

dang Mike.........was I that unclear..........crap I am so not getting the upset part.............
I will not assimilate

Old 09-25-2012, 12:02 AM   #1380
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
poorly worded....

my apologies for the 'darlin'.........it was certainly not meant in a negative or aggressive manner....

You are from the Bay Area......apparently I have mistaken you for someone I know............I would never presume that familiar expression with someone I did not know...........

this is your comment after my comment about the ref strike.......

I simply meant you should do your own research about the details of the NFL referee strike before you say 'wtf?'.............

no need to read more into what I said.....

no offensive was intended and I am really puzzled at why anyone would take it personally..............

dang Mike.........was I that unclear..........crap I am so not getting the upset part.............
Thanks for the clarification. My comment was in no way or form about the current strike(where did I even reference that) it was simply because of the continual bs calls during the game...simple as that.

I took it personally because it was personally addressed to me...really how else was that suppose to have been taken.

Regardless thanks for the apologies on the "darlin"

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports