Old 04-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #81
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
Does anyone have a highheat summer friendly binder? I use the underworks cotton concealer series right now. But that extra layer is horrible in the humidity.
http://www.t-kingdom.com/shopping/en..._english.shtml

They will also custom make your binder if you can't find your size.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #82
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Does anyone have a highheat summer friendly binder? I use the underworks cotton concealer series right now. But that extra layer is horrible in the humidity.
I think that might be an oxymoron!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #83
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
I think that might be an oxymoron!
Probably but one can dream.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #84
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Probably but one can dream.
The one I posted really is much cooler than most. It does stretch a bit more quickly than most, however.

As a side note, I find all the t-kingdom binders to be better quality/comfort than any other brand I have owned. The velcro binders can't be beat.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #85
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
The one I posted really is much cooler than most. It does stretch a bit more quickly than most, however.

As a side note, I find all the t-kingdom binders to be better quality/comfort than any other brand I have owned. The velcro binders can't be beat.
thanks for the tip DP.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #86
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I have a couple of slim Ts size small binders that are still sealed in plastic if anyone wants one. I didn't like them. They didn't work for me but they might work for a size A or small B. If you want to cover the shipping I'll definitely send them. They were like $25 each.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #87
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone know where I can purchase cock sock?
Old 04-30-2011, 09:26 PM   #88
JustJ

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
*see location

1 Highscore

JustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST ReputationJustJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Does anyone know where I can purchase cock sock?
I think the toolshed might have what you're looking for. They have a couple different options.

http://www.toolshedtoys.com/results.php?secondary=124
JustJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #89
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the info. It must be a big seller, every site I go to there all sold out..
Old 05-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #90
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:

I bought one of the velcro binders from t-kingdom and it's awesome. I love it. It works great.
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #91
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I bought one of the velcro binders from t-kingdom and it's awesome. I love it. It works great.
Glad to hear it!

Old 05-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #92
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face STP Packer Harness

http://www.toolshedtoys.com/details.php?prodId=1610
Old 05-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #93
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

www.tranzwear.net/

might interest some people. Never have ordered from here but just found this the other day. Posted it in another thread but figured it should go here also.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #94
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
www.t-kingdom.com for binders

Model 801 is GREAT for the summer. Light, but strong.

I also have Model 1700.

Both excellent choices. For a couple of bucks they will customize their binders for you.

I wouldn't hesitate purchasing any binder from these guys. The comparison chart is also very helpful.
I was just ordering a new binder and I saw that the additional cost to customize your binder is $21.57. That is a lot more than the $6.00 it was last time I checked! (which I always thought was a crazy price anyway, since they ask you to send them like 8 different measurements or your torso...). I'm lucky they have my size.

Last edited by DapperButch; 06-11-2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: last sentence add
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #95
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was just ordering a new binder and I saw that the additional cost to customize your binder is $21.57. That is a lot more than the $6.00 it was last time I checked! (which I always thought was a crazy price anyway, since they ask you to send them like 8 different measurements or your torso...)

I'm the size of a linebacker, they just don't fit. I do love to breathe.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #96
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
the harnesses i have been using over the years, for many reasons,drive me crazy. i have been searching for some underwear that has a inner front pouch for packing and also doesn't lose shape after short time wash and wear. i hate saggy drawers. the other day Ms was watching some morning show and they showcased some male enhancement underwear i am gonna try this summer.

http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/A...spx?Topcid=311

Hey, guys, I stumbled onto a review of this underwear.

http://transguys.com/product-reviews...cing-underwear

Old 06-18-2011, 11:11 PM   #97
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

The only issue I see with the shock jocks is that they are sized small (XL is a 36 )

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #98
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
The only issue I see with the shock jocks is that they are sized small (XL is a 36 )

LOL I haven't seen 36 in years
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #99
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

if you have gay male friends ask around with them. there are new andrew christians ive seen or maybe andrew christian knockoffs that are going bigger sizes. Jockey also has some styles with an inner pouch that are nice. My favorite pair are called I believe euro trunks they have a decent pouch fit snugly dont droop and are a nice nylon microfiber that is soft and cool.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #100
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I was just ordering a new binder and I saw that the additional cost to customize your binder is $21.57. That is a lot more than the $6.00 it was last time I checked! (which I always thought was a crazy price anyway, since they ask you to send them like 8 different measurements or your torso...). I'm lucky they have my size.
I ordered 2 more binders from t-kingdom.com on May 22 and haven't received them yet. I sent them an email last Sunday the 13th and got no response. I sent them a 2nd email on Friday 17th and haven't received a response. I'm going to send them one final email today.

Has anyone else had problems with them?

$160 lost in the republic of castro.