Old 06-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #101
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I ordered 2 more binders from t-kingdom.com on May 22 and haven't received them yet. I sent them an email last Sunday the 13th and got no response. I sent them a 2nd email on Friday 17th and haven't received a response. I'm going to send them one final email today.

Has anyone else had problems with them?

$160 lost in the republic of castro.
I haven't. This is my third order from them.

I ordered from them on 6/11/11 and received an email from paypal (even though I didn't use paypal) on 6/15/11 that the order was shipped.

Have you received an email? I don't recall receiving an email in the past when something has shipped. There website says expect 14 days to the U.S.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #102
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I haven't. This is my third order from them.

I ordered from them on 6/11/11 and received an email from paypal (even though I didn't use paypal) on 6/15/11 that the order was shipped.

Have you received an email? I don't recall receiving an email in the past when something has shipped. There website says expect 14 days to the U.S.
No response from them. I emailed them 2 times already. I'm going to report them to my bank, paypal and warn others to take extreme caution when purchasing from them. I've purchased 100's of items on the internet and have only had 2 bad experiences. This one was the worse. I can understand if the shipment was lost or something. However, they are not trying to resolve the issue. They don't even respond to my emails.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #103
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No response from them. I emailed them 2 times already. I'm going to report them to my bank, paypal and warn others to take extreme caution when purchasing from them. I've purchased 100's of items on the internet and have only had 2 bad experiences. This one was the worse. I can understand if the shipment was lost or something. However, they are not trying to resolve the issue. They don't even respond to my emails.
I am really sorry this is happening to you. I heard you say that they did not respond to your emails...I was trying to ask if they sent you a shipping email like I received (and the package just never came)?

I truly have heard nothing but good things about them and have always had quick responses from them.

Not that you want to take my advice again, but....

this is another site I heard was good: http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/index.php?language=en

However, I have had no personal experience with them. The materials and such may be similar to T-Kingdom, I am thinking.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #104
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am really sorry this is happening to you. I heard you say that they did not respond to your emails...I was trying to ask if they sent you a shipping email like I received (and the package just never came)?

I truly have heard nothing but good things about them and have always had quick responses from them.

Not that you want to take my advice again, but....

this is another site I heard was good: http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/index.php?language=en

However, I have had no personal experience with them. The materials and such may be similar to T-Kingdom, I am thinking.
No shipping email either.

Do you contact them via their website?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #105
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
No shipping email either.

Do you contact them via their website?

Yes, but the last time was well over a year ago. It was just the standard "contact us" button.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #106
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes, but the last time was well over a year ago. It was just the standard "contact us" button.
Well I guess things have changed in the company....
They sell binders on ebay now. I may try my luck there.
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #107
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well I guess things have changed in the company....
They sell binders on ebay now. I may try my luck there.
Have you tried Underworks?
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #108
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Have you tried Underworks?
I checked out their binders but didn't see any with velcro.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #109
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I checked out their binders but didn't see any with velcro.
Why do you want Velcro? Perhaps the Vest version may be helpful or you could modify one and sew in Velcro yourself?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #110
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation
Default Especially if you are large chested...

I just wanted to share one of the most helpful products I have ever found. The Enell Sports Bra.

I know, it's not all macho - get over it, the performance is.

Because I am large chested, compressions shirts and vests were not satisfactory...I slid around in them and they were incredibly warm. I would also get cramps in My sides from the compression.

The downside is that they are expensive, but I have found them well worth the money.

Make sure you following the sizing instructions carefully.

I found the best price at this website:

http://www.sportsclothesandmore.com/...ory_Code=Enell

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #111
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Why do you want Velcro? Perhaps the Vest version may be helpful or you could modify one and sew in Velcro yourself?
I prefer the ones with velcro, myself. You can adjust how tight they are. Additionally, if the binder stretches out over time, this makes up for it.

I personally dislike underworks binders beyond measure. Of course I have only tried a couple, but the ones I had were so scratchy and uncomfortable. The t-kingdom ones are great. The bottom half of the binder is soft fabric.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #112
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I've only tried 2: velcro and pullover. For my own needs and personal tastes, the velcro works best. I haven't tried the vest but the design doesn't sound functional for my needs.

I'm definitely not a seamstress.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #113
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I've been wondering about getting the velcro one. Where do you get it from? I usually only use underworks.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:57 AM   #114
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Velcro like this?

http://www.morrisdesigns.com/gv.htm

The top one has velcro on the shoulders. These are really expensive though.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 AM   #115
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
I've been wondering about getting the velcro one. Where do you get it from? I usually only use underworks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Velcro like this?

http://www.morrisdesigns.com/gv.htm

The top one has velcro on the shoulders. These are really expensive though.
No, the velcro is along the side of the body, so that you pull it across to how tight you want it.

http://www.t-kingdom.com/shopping/en..._english.shtml

ETA: Be aware though, this is the site that kannon is currently having problems, with (But again, that is so shocking to me as I have purchased three times over the past 6 years or so with no problems...and good consumer reviews online).

Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 AM   #116
Daktari

Ta ever so for this thread and all your contributions guys. Since getting a little heavier I've developed these *things* on my chest which make me really conscious of my body, something I've never really experienced before. I shall be checking out all your compression vest/tshirt/et al links.

Apropos the Aslan packy strap. It's not much of a job to add a couple of leg straps to stop it riding up. It's also real easy to make your own custom packy strap ....take one o-ring (metal, plastic, silicone, which ever is your preference - although metal is a bit too heavy for this purpose), a waist/hip length piece of inch wide elastic and two leg strap lengths of half inch elastic and attach them to the o-ring in the obvious configuration. Voila! One home-made, custom sized packy strap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #117
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No, the velcro is along the side of the body, so that you pull it across to how tight you want it.

http://www.t-kingdom.com/shopping/en..._english.shtml

ETA: Be aware though, this is the site that kannon is currently having problems, with (But again, that is so shocking to me as I have purchased three times over the past 6 years or so with no problems...and good consumer reviews online).
The other thing to keep in mind with T-kingdom is that they tend to be made for smaller, more fit individuals.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:40 AM   #118
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Hey Ebon. I ordered one from ebay. My chest is about a small C and the velcro works best for me. It's much easier to put on.

Buyer Beware: I had a bad experience with T-kingdom. I ordered $160 worth of product that I have yet to receive. It's been 30 days now. I've sent them 3 professional emails of inquiry and they haven't responded to any.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #119
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Ebon. I ordered one from ebay. My chest is about a small C and the velcro works best for me. It's much easier to put on.

Buyer Beware: I had a bad experience with T-kingdom. I ordered $160 worth of product that I have yet to receive. It's been 30 days now. I've sent them 3 professional emails of inquiry and they haven't responded to any.
If you used a credit card or a check card you can call your credit card company or bank and they should fight the charge for you.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #120
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
If you used a credit card or a check card you can call your credit card company or bank and they should fight the charge for you.

Yeah, that's what I need to do today. I wanted to give them enough time to resolve the issue before I took any action to recoup the money.