Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 11-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
Other than watching the Macy's Parade, and making the furry ones dress up like squash and assorted cornucopia vegetables, I'm around. :-)

Looking forward to it.

LoL Glad Im not a fur baby @ your house!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, those babies have to work a little for that great T-day meal they're going to get!

I hear you Starry Eyes. My family didn't decide to plan a get together until last weekend and after I could really make arrangements to travel to see them a good 12 hours away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
LoL Glad Im not a fur baby @ your house!!!
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #3
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Do you think I could hook my father up with you guys for a conference call? Just kidding, but he's coming to stay with me for SEVEN FULL DAYS. I have no TV, no car I'd let him drive in the city, and nothing to do with him, day in and day out. I really wish I could set him up with some people--he's a lot of fun. For others.

I hope you all have a nice holiday wherever you are. Hooking up people here is a great idea, Sonot. I think I'm going to haul Dad down to Chinatown for dim sum. He'll freak, but it's our tradition of 10 years so....
Old 11-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Dim sum - that reminds me of one of the great scenes in A Christmas Story (the Chinese, the duck, the cleaver, etc.) Seven days with Dad? Oh are you going to get to know each other. Better get those board games dusted off and ready. :-)

Thank you for the post, T, and sure I'll hook dad up with the conference call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Do you think I could hook my father up with you guys for a conference call? Just kidding, but he's coming to stay with me for SEVEN FULL DAYS. I have no TV, no car I'd let him drive in the city, and nothing to do with him, day in and day out. I really wish I could set him up with some people--he's a lot of fun. For others.

I hope you all have a nice holiday wherever you are. Hooking up people here is a great idea, Sonot. I think I'm going to haul Dad down to Chinatown for dim sum. He'll freak, but it's our tradition of 10 years so....
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

omg board games. maybe i'll do that. i'll be banging my head on the table but he'll sure enjoy them. i'll let him win.