Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

Old 11-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #21
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default Virtual TDOR Link

Here is the video of the TDOR service that just happened online. This was a multifaith service, and it was very touching.

http://livestre.am/4e8hU
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #22
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, on the Quad of the University of Alabama, I attended, for the first time, along with a group, mostly college students, who held a candlelight vigil in memory of Trans people who had died at the hands of evil.
I was amazed to see the crowd that turned out for this memorial and I was thankful that on that night Alabama didn't seem quiet the backwards less tolerant state that many have painted.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #23
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

This is only available for FREE viewing now through New Years Day in honor of Transgender Day of Remembrance!

The LGBT Aging Documentary, Gen Silent

http://stumaddux.com/gen_silent_HOME_VIEWING_NIU.html
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #24
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation
Default In the News

Huffington Post

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #25
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett View Post
http://www.gender.org/remember/

If any one is sick and a danger to nOrMaL society it is that cop in the video up there and others like him... and when I see that vid w/ that cop I'd rather not say what I'd like to do to him.

Sry for the rant but it all seems so stupid and I am just especially irritated by all this stupid shit people do right now.

Peace
Jett
You know Jett, I just love what you said...cause, i watched that video that weatherboi posted...what seems so long ago now...and i was so...well, words do not suffice...disgusted and appalled...And i was just stunned...and she was murdered later. I don't need to watch it again now. I remember it. And i remember how he used her for leverage to punch her harder. Jesus...
what a coward.

If i had been there, in that room...i would have gone off... i would have tried to alert a person of authority for a live witness...a witness to be put into the position...to have to either...one, deny it to my face the wrong doing...or two, do something about it....if that said person...took too damn long to do the right thing or to show up...like a few seconds while i would be saying..."Yo dude what are YOU DOING TO HER? DUDE! is that your job?" "Do your job?" "Do i need to find someone to do it for you? Or shall I show you what happens to **** **** like you that do their job incorrectly?"
I swear to God I would have gone down with that woman if need be.
I would have given that cop a few chances... while, already having dialed 911...a few ?'s ...after that...if he continued... i would have would have been at his throat! Literally. So, rant...nah, this a rant.

so sad man's inhumanity to man
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post: