Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #241
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you get up in the middle of the night to pee, and crack you shin on the corner of the bed trying to crawl back in.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #242
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

You keep backwards talking

Just now i asked Syr if we could eat a movie and watch chinese food!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #243
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when....

You wake up looking forward to your cereal, grab the bowl out of the cupboard, pour your fruit loops in the bowl...go to the fridge to get the milk and realize there isn't any!!!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #244
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I wear a white shirt only to realize it attracts things of all other colors like:
coffee
tea
soup
red wine
... etc

I hate it when I forget why I don't wear white shirts

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #245
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when your super cute, sparkly, ballerina flats decide they are not rain proof. soggy toes.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #246
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

DYHIW... You pull a beautiful buttermilk pie (aka: chess pie) from the oven, golden brown, smelling sweet and delicious. Only to realize, long after it's cooled, that the center isn't quite baked through.

... "Scoopable" wasn't really the consistency I was going for. *LOL*
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #247
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

You have to have part of your jaw bone cut out to remove a wisdom tooth that grew in sideways and into your sinus cavity?

I do.

IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #248
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when..you reach for your favorite kcup for a fantastic morning chai, only to realise you're out!

Le sigh! Trip to the grocery later fo sho!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #249
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you drop your bluetooth into your cup of coffee!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #250
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Don't ya hate when someone puts the EMPTY half/half carton back in the fridge and you're standing there with your coffee hot and ready? grrrr
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 02:17 AM   #251
wetfromashower

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

wetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputation
Post Too many to list... So here's a few...

Don't you hate it when... Someone judges you by where you've been or haven't been... your weight... your height... your looks... your job... money... not for whom you truly are...

Don't you hate it when... Someone doesn't reply back... via text... phone e-mail or even in person...

Don't you hate it when... Someone says this but it's really that... or they don't know...

Don't you hate it when... The word Please or Thank You is never/rarely used...

Don't you hate it when... Some people don't use Common Courtesy...

Don't you hate it when... People talk behind your back and they don't even know you...

Don't you hate it when... Your craving for something and you can't have it right then and there... for what ever reason

Don't you hate it when... Your in bed n you turn and no ones there...
wetfromashower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wetfromashower For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #252
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Don't you hate it when, the only reason someone calls you is to tell you bad news, ask for something or remind you that you said yes when they asked you for something two weeks ago and now its time?
Old 03-28-2012, 05:16 AM   #253
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravin View Post
Don't you hate it when you are in a relationship and they end it through an Email??
OMG, only a total loser would do that. What about breaking up via text?

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 05:19 AM   #254
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I wear a white shirt only to realize it attracts things of all other colors like:
coffee
tea
soup
red wine
... etc

I hate it when I forget why I don't wear white shirts
Eeeek, gotta hate that. But you've also gotta hate how wearing black attracts every little fiber, hair, or random piece of whatever that you happen to come into contact with. (There are days when I carry a lint roller with me)

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #255
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you think you have your footing going down a flight of stairs... and you misjudge the next step?
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:02 AM   #256
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't You Hate It When...

1) People leave a mess behind and don't bother cleaning up and leaving it for the next person. (Inconsideration pisses me the hell off) Major pet peeve of mine...

2) You're at the grocery store and the lines are long, and people who are done, still stand there holding up the line and are checking their receipt like they're getting ripped off!

3) Again at the grocery store and getting ready to go to a cashier and out of nowhere someone runs and cuts in front of you.

4) You're watching your favorite show and it's the Season Finale and local news breaks in with some ridiculous (so-called) special report that's irrelevant. They're like the National Enquirer half the time NOT worth breaking in on a tv show...

5) You're getting ready to leave work for the day and need to make your commute and your boss comes to you last thing and wants to go over a few things when they had all day to do so!

6) It's 2 AM and you're in a deep sleep and the phone rings your heart is beating out of your chest and first thing you think of is a family emergency and it ends up being the wrong number.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #257
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

good morning scorp .. wasnt me who made the mess LOL
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #258
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
good morning scorp .. wasnt me who made the mess LOL
Story of my life cleaning up someone's mess and trying to fix someone or something. Cut me slack dammit!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #259
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

dontcha hate it when some folks have the audacity to, let's say.....
try and pass a writing off as their own-
when it contains almost ALL of your own words,
from your own writings written throughout the course of several years???
and you can totally prove it, cuz it's ALL copyrighted?
tsk tsk tsk.
dontcha really hate that?

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #260
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default dont ya though

Don't ya hate it when you don't win the 464 million dollor mega million ticket !!!!! not to be a negative Ned or anything
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post: