Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 11-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #261
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Ok, what is the middle for everyone? Riverside? OC?
Me thinks Riverside for the Palm Springs Girl. HumV is in BFEgypt, so it would at least be closer..Let the party begin. The San Diego BonFire was fun...

So, is there anything happening in the LGBT community in your neighborhoods?

How about Long Beach in Dec. "? Corday is singing
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4th
BUSTERS BEACH HOUSE link
168 Marina Dr. in Long Beach
562-598-9431
4pm-8pm
Check out the all-new blues Sundays at Buster's in Long Beach! This great venue is right on the water with a panoramic ocean view and great food and drinks. Newly remodeled and updated with a great stage area and island bar. Blues duo with Corday & Damien!
562-598-9431

Jennifer Corday's site

and here

Last edited by Tommi; 11-12-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #262
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in for December 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Me thinks Riverside for the Palm Springs Girl. HumV is in BFEgypt, so it would at least be closer..Let the party begin. The San Diego BonFire was fun...

So, is there anything happening in the LGBT community in your neighborhoods?

How about Long Beach in Dec. "? Corday is singing
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4th
BUSTERS BEACH HOUSE link
168 Marina Dr. in Long Beach
562-598-9431
4pm-8pm
Check out the all-new blues Sundays at Buster's in Long Beach! This great venue is right on the water with a panoramic ocean view and great food and drinks. Newly remodeled and updated with a great stage area and island bar. Blues duo with Corday & Damien!
562-598-9431

Jennifer Corday's site

and here

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #263
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

December 4th might work for me too! I'll find out soon
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:43 AM   #264
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Here are a couple more Long Beach Events from LesbianNightLife.com

I think Inferno looks like fun and it is on a Saturday night. I will be flying back east early on the 20th for a week so will stick to the 12/4 @ Busters.

Inferno Dance Party
11/19/2011
06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
posted by:

Venue: Lush Lounge
Lomg Beach, CA 90802

INFERNO is here to bring you the best women’s party in Long Beach and there’s no extinguishing this blaze! You want it HOT, so get ready to help us feed the fire!

If you've felt like a babysitter in the 20something clubs, welcome to Inferno!

Created exclusively for women, you'll meet your peers while DJ ASHA has you bumpin' on the floor all night! Saturday, Nov. 19th at Lush Lounge, 49 S. Pine Ave., Long Beach, CA, 6-10 PM, $10

INFERNO is held early in the evening so you can groove through the entire dance AND make plans to continue to party afterward... at dinner, other parties, or your own private gig. Don't miss the best pre-funk party for women around!
~~~~~~~~
Debra's
5101 E. Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach , CA 90803
myspace.com/debrasgirls
divadlb (AT) verizon.net
562 433-0357

Come join us every Friday we have something for everybody! We are located on the beach, free, safe parking, 2 floors of a fun with a fabulous view. Dine, Drink & Dance! Debra's Happy Hour is from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. All drinks are 2 for 1. Checkout our all Female, Hot Bartenders not to mention the Beautifuly, fierce Dancers. Sing a song with Karaoke. Enjoy a fresh, authentic taco or get yourself an airbrush tattoo on the patio. On the second Friday we have our famous Wet-T-Shirt contest and the third Friday we have fantastic & talented live bands for your enjoyment.Party with hundreds of Beautiful Women @ Debra's!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Club Dinah LA
6400 E. Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach , CA 90803
Clubdinahla (AT) gmail.com

Club Dinah LA...is Dinah Shore Year Round Local Playground! Being hailed as THE BIGGEST once a month club event to Hit Los Angeles/Long Beach it was no doubt Inspired by all the Women that just can’t get enough of Club Skirts’ Dinah Shore Week in April.. Hot Tracks, gorgeous women and a sultry atmosphere will help quench the Dinah thirst every last Friday of every month! Featuring the talented line-up of DJ’s performing at The Dinah Shore Weekend in Palm Springs, the music takes center stage.
Club Dinah LA…Where the Desert meets the Shore!!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #265
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone... if you live in the LA area near the Observatory or the zoo near Griffith Park... Leina and I will be in that area either Tuesday or Wednesday, the week of Thanksgiving... thats in 9 days... we would love to meet up with ya'll! Let me know what ya'll think! :-)

Leina says we could meet someone for lunch... or go to the zoo or something.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #266
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Palm Springs: Daddy Ed’s Toy Drive Friday @ 7

PALM SPRINGS..
Hellllooooooo out there. Here is a post from Irene...If you can make it she is fun, flashy, sassy AND has a great voice.

www.irenesoderberg.com

Hi all my darlings,

This is a reminder email, come to the toy drive if possible…

I’m bringing 2 adorable toys myself, and ME!!! I look forward to seeing many of you

PS I don’t have email/internet on the road… I’m leaving right now, to get to Palm Springs, so don’t reply, please…

Lots of Love, Irene

Yes, I’ve been missing you all, and I’m finally coming back to the desert this weekend!

I’m performing for Daddy Ed’s Toy Drive Friday @ 7 pm for AAP.

Cocktails and appetizers 6:30 7:30; show starts @ 7:30 sharp!

Pre show hilarity with my favorite Shann Carr @ 7:10…who’s also doing a show

“Out for Laughs” @ Hunters on Thursday…

I decided to come out last night, so I’m not on the flyer, but I’ll be there

BIGGER THAN LIFE!

Come out for a fabulous show with lots of great performers. Please bring a new unwrapped toy, for Daddy Ed’s Toy Drive and bring joy to a whole lot of kids that need it.

I’ll see you on Friday,

In love, light, and music

Irene go to my website and view my CDs… www.irenesoderberg.com

I’ll bring CDs, if you want to get some for Christmas gifts. I’m doing a special

Christmas price 2 CDs for $15!!

Irene
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #267
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

This Saturday, there is an Inferno Dance at The Brass Rail in Hillcrest (San Diego). I have been before and it was FUN! Tons of women, mostly 30s to 50s. Good music and good dancing. If anyone wants to go, I'm game!

:-D
Lisa
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #268
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
This Saturday, there is an Inferno Dance at The Brass Rail in Hillcrest (San Diego). I have been before and it was FUN! Tons of women, mostly 30s to 50s. Good music and good dancing. If anyone wants to go, I'm game!

Lisa
Game*....but..Sat's NFL Postseason.. Maybe after SuperBowl.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #269
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I don't understand? Haha. You should come so we can celebrate your birthday! :-D

Starry
Old 01-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #270
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

BUMP BUMP BUMP! This thread needs another bump!!

Starry and I will be at this Inferno Dance on Saturday night.....I'm going to be in San Diego all weekend. So HEY all So Cal people, this would be a great time to get together! If for no other reason than to see me make a complete fool of myself. Again. It's always entertaining. :blink
:

Quote:

Lisa
Old 01-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #271
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Super Bowl Party Sun., Feb. 05, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
BUMP BUMP BUMP! This thread needs another bump!!

Starry and I will be at this Inferno Dance on Saturday night.....I'm going to be in San Diego all weekend. So HEY all So Cal people, this would be a great time to get together! If for no other reason than to see me make a complete fool of myself. Again. It's always entertaining. :blink
:
Love to Dance...and I would love to make it down to SD, but I am committed.. ~ ~ ~ to the end of the Football season and the "tailgating" before and after.

If interested or not in Football, how about coming to a So CAL Super Bowl Party I am co-hosting here in the OC ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #272
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Love to Dance...and I would love to make it down to SD, but I am committed.. ~ ~ ~ to the end of the Football season and the "tailgating" before and after.

If interested or not in Football, how about coming to a So CAL Super Bowl Party I am co-hosting here in the OC ?
Sure!! I'll go :-) sounds fun!!

Starry
Old 01-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #273
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Lisa
JS and I are actually both off from work this weekend--I wonder if he wants to take me to the Brass Rail (I haven't been inside since my wayward youth).

*Will check w/ the man.

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #274
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
JS and I are actually both off from work this weekend--I wonder if he wants to take me to the Brass Rail (I haven't been inside since my wayward youth).

*Will check w/ the man.

Cool! Let us know. We would love to meet you :-)

Starry
Old 01-21-2012, 01:28 AM   #275
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Where is everyone?? :-D Hope you are all doing well!!

Smiles!

Starry
Old 02-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #276
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Saturday March 3rd Inferno Hot Flash Dance. It's happening at The Brass Rail. I'll be there! It starts at 5:30 and goes till around 11 I think? Anyone else interested? Miss you all!

Hugs
Lisa

Starry
Old 02-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #277
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

It would be fun to do something but not a big dancer so don't think I'd want to drive down just for that
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #278
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Hi All

I'm in SoCal for 9 or 10 days in late May - primarily in San Diego but also getting up to Los Angeles area too.

Thinking of arranging a gathering on Saturday 26th May in San Diego .... probably not a bonfire this time but at least a party somewhere (hopefully will continue very late) and a few of us may also go to the Sunday brunch at Lips:

http://www.lipssd.com/

All are welcome ..... great to meet friends, old and new.

Will head further up towards LA post 27th May, taking in a Dodgers game and stopping off in some of the coastal towns so if anyone else is interested in meeting up, let me know.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #279
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default "8" on live at 7:30 Sat.3/3/12

VISIT THE OFFICIAL “8” WEBSITE HERE: www.8theplay.com

WATCH SATURDAY’S PERFORMANCE LIVE HERE AT 7:45 P.M. PST: www.youtube.com/AmericanEqualRights

Dear Supporter of Equality:

American Foundation for Equal Rights is presenting a Streaming Webcast of the play ’8′ LIVE tonight at 7:45pm (pre-show AT 7:30pm) With Brad Pitt as Judge Walker. Click herehttp://www.afer.com

The play, written by Dustin Lance Black and directed by Rob Reiner, is an account of the Federal District Court trial to overturn Proposition 8, based on transcripts of the trial as well as interviews.

Brad Pitt is the newest addition to the cast, which already includes George Clooney, Martin Sheen, Christine Lahti, Jamie Lee Curtis, Matthew Morrison, Matt Bomer, Kevin Bacon, Jane Lynch, John C. Reilly, Campbell Brown, Chris Colfer, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Cleve Jones, Rory O’Malley, George Takei, Yeardley Smith, Vanessa Garcia, Jansen Panatierre, James Pickens, Jr. and Bridger Zadina.

Streaming webcast starts 7:45pm (pre-show at 7:30pm) tonight, Saturday here: www.youtube.com/AmericanEqualRights

www.afer.com
__._,_.__Enjoy!

Link is here ~~Detailed story at: ual http://lgbtpov.frontiersla.com/2012/...-judge-walker/
AFER Webcasting the play "8" account of Federal court trial to overturn Prop 8] LIVE, tonight, Saturday at 7:45pm, with pre-show at 7:30pm
Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #280
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

All

I'm over to San Diego in late May and we're arranging an informal gathering over Memorial Day weekend.

The intention is to meet for a meal on the Friday evening (25th May), time TBC, at Parkhouse Eatery (www.parkhouseeatery.com), followed by drinks until late at (www.bourbonstreetsd.com).

Parkhouse Eatery is a good restaurant with excellent food and is reasonably priced. It's a one minute walk from Bourbon Street which, as most of you will know, is one of the leading LGBT bars in San Diego. Added to that, Fridays at Bourbon Street attracts a primary female clientele so should be a friendly atmosphere ... and dancing until 2am until those of us with energy head somewhere else.

Will look to make reservations in early May so an indication of interest would be much appreciated so that we have a good idea of numbers. All are welcome !!

If anyone is interested, we'll also maybe arrange a brunch in San Diego on the Saturday (I'm thinking of brunch at The Field, www.thefield.com, which is a great Irish bar in the downtown gaslamp district which is worthwhile exploring).
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote