Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fantasy Sports

Does anyone but me participate in fantasy sports programs?

I usually use Yahoo and am proud of my lil trophies. Interesting how I do better in sports I don't know much about i.e. basketball.

Looking for folks who know something about baseball cuz my teams are sucking the big one this year and I can't figure how to turn them around.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Fantasy Football timeee!! yeahhh buddy!!

I have a league in Yahoo with one spot for sure open and possibly more. Message me your email for an invite if you are interested!

Thanks!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

FANTASYYYYYY. FOOTBALL!!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #4
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Fantasy Football!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Who is your top 5 QB, RB, WR, DEF ? Who are you looking to get or who did you get? ...

I will get back on this as soon as I brush up on my fantasy football magazine and getting my draft ready!
Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Our draft is next week!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #7
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

My draft is supposed to be tonight. I may have to change that unless I can get at least one more manager. I'm trying hard. . LOL Time to start messaging people individually! haha.. I'm excited. Need to brush up on the players. A lot has changed since last season! Looking forward to this NFL season..
Old 08-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fantasy Football is my thing!!!

We are working on a Draft date. They better pick one quick!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'd love to get into fantasy football but really dont know how

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #10
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'd love to get into fantasy football but really dont know how
Hi Matthew,

Fantasy football is not that hard if you have basic football knowledge and it's also helpful to have up-to-date knowledge of the NFL and it's players and trends. Even if you only know a little you can win as some of the results could be considered just "lucky". I guess you could say it's a combination of luck and knowledge!

You can join in various spots, yahoo sports, NFL.com, and ESPN.com all have leagues and it's free to join. Many years ago when I had never played before I joined a public group. So basically I didn't know anyone in the league and they didn't know me which was fine. There was a little smack talking but it didn't bother me. I think I still did pretty good for a newbie if memory serves me right.

I like FF a lot, so much so I've started my own leagues pretty much every year since then. My league is all full up and I am happy to say the team managers seem really into it more than ever this year.

I'm excited about drafting Thursday night!!!! WHUT WHUT!!!!!

FEAR THE UNICORN!!! GO UNIZ!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #11
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Fantasy Baseball!

Kobi,

It's been a couple years since I was in a league but I played and have won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place tropies. I'm not boasting, I'm just saying it's almost a job to get on the computer to keep up with daily stats, injuries, and watch Baseball Tonight on ESPN.

I don't remember the name of the websites but you can usually find out who's going to be pitching against your team mates the next day and you can look up to see how your players have historically done against that pitcher, in that ballpark and with that information you can make a decision whether to play them or bench them for the next game. That's how I played it.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Default !

Had my draft Monday night.. This is what I ended up.
I'm pretty happy with it. We only have 10 teams so I'm sure everyone got some great players! I'm ready for some football! (:

QB - Romo, E. Manning

WR - Colston, Welker, Rice, Britt

RB - Moreno, McFadden, Turner, McCoy

TE - Pettigrew

K - Carpenter

DEF - SD, NYG

D - Suggs, Beason, Allen, J. Johnson, C.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #14
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
Had my draft Monday night.. This is what I ended up.
I'm pretty happy with it. We only have 10 teams so I'm sure everyone got some great players! I'm ready for some football! (:

QB - Romo, E. Manning

WR - Colston, Welker, Rice, Britt

RB - Moreno, McFadden, Turner, McCoy

TE - Pettigrew

K - Carpenter

DEF - SD, NYG

D - Suggs, Beason, Allen, J. Johnson, C.

Sounds like a good mix to me. I was having a heck of a time trying to figure out who to pick given the number of players who were switching teams. But I did draft 2.

On one:

qb - Brady and Schaub
rb - Grant, Jones-Drew, Whitehead
wr - Holmes, Rice, Collie, Thomas, Floyd
te - Gates and Hernandez
k - Crosby
d - Green Bay

On the other:

qb - Vick, Freeman
rb - Hillis, Grant, Woodhead
wr - Rice, Manningham, Harvin, Thomas, Burress
te - Gates, Shiancoe
k - Kaeding
d - Philadelphia

I need to trade for better rb's LOL

Old 08-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #15
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Sounds like a good mix to me. I was having a heck of a time trying to figure out who to pick given the number of players who were switching teams. But I did draft 2.

On one:

qb - Brady and Schaub
rb - Grant, Jones-Drew, Whitehead
wr - Holmes, Rice, Collie, Thomas, Floyd
te - Gates and Hernandez
k - Crosby
d - Green Bay

On the other:

qb - Vick, Freeman
rb - Hillis, Grant, Woodhead
wr - Rice, Manningham, Harvin, Thomas, Burress
te - Gates, Shiancoe
k - Kaeding
d - Philadelphia

I need to trade for better rb's LOL

that's cool Kobi. Hillis and Jones-Drew should be good. Is Whitehead and Woodhead just coming into the NFL?
Old 08-25-2011, 03:34 AM   #16
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post

that's cool Kobi. Hillis and Jones-Drew should be good. Is Whitehead and Woodhead just coming into the NFL?

Spelling error there. Both should say Woodhead. Danny Woodhead is a rb version of Wes Wekler that the Patriots picked up when the Jets cut him early last year. He is short, compact, and fearless. He did rb and special teams last year. He is a risk given the Patriot committee approach to the game but I just like the guy.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #17
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Go Team Unicorn!

Drafting tonight! Looking forward to it, hope my internet doesn't bug out in the middle of my draft.

The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #18
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

that's always a risk John and we all worry about it. heh. Have fun at your draft! Hope you come out with some players you want.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #19
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
Hi Matthew,

Fantasy football is not that hard if you have basic football knowledge and it's also helpful to have up-to-date knowledge of the NFL and it's players and trends. Even if you only know a little you can win as some of the results could be considered just "lucky". I guess you could say it's a combination of luck and knowledge!

I like FF a lot, so much so I've started my own leagues pretty much every year since then. My league is all full up and I am happy to say the team managers seem really into it more than ever this year.

I'm excited about drafting Thursday night!!!! WHUT WHUT!!!!!

FEAR THE KABOOM!!! GO BENT!

Totes! A lot of luck and "borrowed" knowledge from John Shaft led to me winning the league championship last year, despite having slept through the draft and playing against MUCH more knowledgeable managers. I'm sure it sucked for them when I won!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 09:50 AM   #20
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Totes! A lot of luck and "borrowed" knowledge from John Shaft led to me winning the league championship last year, despite having slept through the draft and playing against MUCH more knowledgeable managers. I'm sure it sucked for them when I won!

Crush. Kill. Destroy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post: