Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,474 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather

Temp. below 65 and rainy remind me of my home down east. Miss it but can't go as I usually do in summer because of the Covid. Gets hot as hell here and humid, not so down there on the Atlantic, very little humidity ever.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 06:48 PM   #4742
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today's been a repeat of yesterday. Rain. Wind. Chilly.

I love it! It's been the best day to stay inside and diddle about the house.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:03 AM   #4743
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

61 degrees and mostly sunny.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 07:00 PM   #4744
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's 6PM and 96 degrees out. Should start dropping from here but tomorrow it's supposed to reach 107.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 07:07 PM   #4745
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather

OMG just reading 107 just about makes me melt into my chair. We had a beautiful 63 today. A little warm but no humidity so not so bad. Suppose to go up starting tomorrow into the 70s so I want to get that van loaded early so I will stay up as usual tonight and be up for sunrise.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:20 PM   #4746
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Has Washington ever seen 107* before? Is this a first?

It's 68* here, looking at highs in the low 80s for the rest of this week.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #4747
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,108 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It's 71° (F) with a high expected around 78°.

It's gorgeous outdoors. Sun is shining and it's the perfect day to clean the car, not that I'm doing it this time.

We may get a thunder storm this afternoon but the weather person promises it won't last more than 30 minutes. We'll see.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:47 PM   #4748
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Highs in the mid 80s and sunny here for next few days. We're supposed to have rain early next week, and I'm excited! - I will be able to wear my cute new yellow rain boots that I ordered some time ago that finally arrived today.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 03:34 AM   #4749
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Has Washington ever seen 107* before? Is this a first?

It's 68* here, looking at highs in the low 80s for the rest of this week.
Not sure about other parts of WA but I know we've seen it in the hundreds before. We didn't hit 107 yesterday after all but it got close. It's supposed to be cooler today but it's 2 in the morning and already 77 out.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 05:33 PM   #4750
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been lovely here today in the mid-60s and raining off and on the whole day. I didn't mind it at all since we have a possible heat wave coming from this Sunday through Tuesday.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 09:00 PM   #4751
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather

Heatwave UGH ! Has been kind of warm here the last few days but am hoping something cooler on the horizon, maybe we will get the 60 degree cooler weather sent up in front of the heatwave lol. Not funny.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 07:05 AM   #4752
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Today, humid with scattered showers. The weekend is going to be a heatwave so that will be good for beer sales at the store. Summer....here we come!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 08:08 PM   #4753
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Today, humid with scattered showers. The weekend is going to be a heatwave so that will be good for beer sales at the store. Summer....here we come!
Looks like we're sharing a forecast, nh! No beer for me, though. Can't stand the stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 09:52 PM   #4754
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Looks like we're sharing a forecast, nh! No beer for me, though. Can't stand the stuff.
Same weather here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 03:15 AM   #4755
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather

LOL "can't stand the stuff". Say how you really feel.

Weather here has gone up and will go up more for about a week they say. With that comes humidity. 85 to 89.6 degrees. I would head home if the damned virus was not calling the shots along with our premier who is ignoring all but all are not ignoring him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 12:27 PM   #4756
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Thanked 21,376 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

it rained for three days straight...i was in heaven, literally..she thought it rather silly ..she loves the sun, i love the rain..she's Greek, so forgiven
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 09:11 PM   #4757
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
LOL "can't stand the stuff". Say how you really feel.
Just you wait until you find out how I feel about champagne.

Today was MISERABLE. Muggy and hot. My clothes stuck to me and I actually got a little nauseous at one point (not enough water, me thinks). Tomorrow is worse. Low 90s. High humidity. Very little breeze.

I will NOT be leaving the apartment, which is why my friend and I installed my window units tonight. This girl melts too easily nowadays.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 11:31 PM   #4758
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather

Personally I think champagne is the best, I sure had my share in the day. It is gross here weather wise. An old friend wants to meet but we can only meet outside and it is hot enough to split rocks. I do hope we don't see a puddle of Gemme here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 08:49 AM   #4759
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Personally I think champagne is the best, I sure had my share in the day. It is gross here weather wise. An old friend wants to meet but we can only meet outside and it is hot enough to split rocks. I do hope we don't see a puddle of Gemme here.
Then I won't tell you what I think about champagne. Let's let you keep your positive view on it. Hey, more for you! None for me.

Sooo...it's already in the mid-80s and humid and that was before 10am. It's headed towards 93, soupy and with a 10 out of 10 UV index. No melting for me because I'm only going outside to bring out the trash and recycling and I think I can wait until dusk for that.

<---has a plan

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 11:38 AM   #4760
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

88 degrees and sunny here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather