Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #941
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

I ain't hating, either. I could be somewhere warm...but at this current moment I am not..and I am freezing...and while envy or jealousy isn't always flattering to someone...I must admit I am looking quite forward to summer here in NY!!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #942
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning! HA! 68 degrees today with a 30% chance it will not rain. I think it's a good day to get projects finished around the house. I've only started about a dozen or so and my goal is to complete half.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #943
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,571 Times in 10,220 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Happy Sunday!,!!

Going to go to Bandera yeehaw Texas. It's about 30 miles away, it's the Cowboy Capital of The world. Why? It's a one light town, lol? Going to go see my fav 14 year old cowboy boy try his hand on a bull today. This will be his fourth time. I love that little guy, he is so cowboy, lol.

So off to pull on my jeans. Enjoy the day!

Trev come back and tell us how many projects got completed

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #944
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!! I had a nice weekend. I hung out with a friend on Friday. We saw a movie and got dinner. Saturday I did some cleaning around the apartment, was gonna go out but due to some complications that night I was ordered to stay home. Sunday rolled around, I got to see my best friend we have known each other almost 13 yrs! Her and her wife we all met up for Brunch yesterday. Great time good conversation. I came home and relaxed for most of the day, then went grocery shopping. First time in over a month since I had gone!

Well let's hope this week is off to a good start for everyone!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #945
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

How is everyone doing on this fabulous Monday?

I had a mellow weekend, which I was a little bummed out about since I'm used running Mach 5 with my hair on fire! Lol! Turned out to be a good thing though! I managed to get ahead on my studies, planned my summer vacation, had my nails done, tried out a new paleo bread recipe, and got Muse tickets!

Monday isn't slowing down either! Just found out I have to go to New York on Friday for work. Let's hope the rest of the week is just as exciting!

Have a terrific week everybody!

~M
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #946
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

The weekend went too fast! Eventful and some much needed projects finished around the house. Hope everyone has great week.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #947
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone =)

My weekend is just ending so tomorrow is Monday for me. Oh joy. It's been a little while since I stopped in here to say hello.... so hello! I hope everyone is having a most wondermous week filled with smiles & happy.ness. We have big storms on the way tomorrow, that makes this girl happy.

Love.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #948
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everybody's week is awesome.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:00 AM   #949
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Hope its a super week for everyone....
Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #950
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting start for the day. I woke up to a flooded bathroom ack! Luckily it wasn't a clogged pipe or anything like that. But it was coming from the ceiling. My A/C had condensation but the drip pan, wasn't draining properly, so it started leaking all over my floor how nice. I just got into work about 15 minutes ago. *Sighs* why is it whenever I try to get up early and get started off right something has to happen. Oh well maintenance came and I hope they fixed it we will find out. Sooner then later I hope. Anyways, the storms are starting to roll in I love thunderstorms! My truck was being tossed around like a toy on the highway. Anyways hope all have a great day be safe!

~Curly
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #951
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Yaahoo Thunderstorms today 4 inches and a winter weather advisory for tomorrow. Craziness I tell you! Have a great mid week.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:52 AM   #952
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default halfway...

Good Morning, and HAPPY HUMP DAY, singles! Just a few more days until the weekend!

How is everyone's week so far?

I'll be puppy sitting for the most adorable chocolate Lab rescue until Friday. Her name is Mischa and she is so much fun! It will be nice to have some puppy time since I am too busy for one of my own!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #953
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Default Super Bowl Weekend!!!

Ok is it Friday yet!? I already have a semi busy weekend. Friday night I have a good friend staying over the night. Saturday I haven't decided what I am going to do as of yet... Shall be determined.... Sunday!!! FUNDAY!!! I have my triathlon team Open House!!! Get to see some faces I haven't seen in a while, then after that I am going to a Super Bowl party!!! Wooohoo.

I hope everyone's week ends on a high note! Stay safe and warm or dry wherever you are
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #954
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
Good Morning, and HAPPY HUMP DAY, singles! Just a few more days until the weekend!

How is everyone's week so far?

I'll be puppy sitting for the most adorable chocolate Lab rescue until Friday. Her name is Mischa and she is so much fun! It will be nice to have some puppy time since I am too busy for one of my own!
Aw that's what I need! Puppy time. =)
Old 01-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #955
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,571 Times in 10,220 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good early evening

We made it through the first month, good bye January. Looking forward to warmer days, not only for me but every one! My heart is warm, it's already starting

Happy weekend, the Super Bowl is upon us. Enjoy the game, and pay attention to the best part..commercials..lol.

Do we want the ground hog to see his shadow or not? I forget..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #956
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

No thank you...I do not want to see his shadow. That would mean 6 more weeks of bad weather. I for one, am so glad the weekend is here. This has been the week from hell at work. Full moon has a new meaning for me Have a great weekend singles and Enjoy it most of all!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #957
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

FYI...No shadow! C'mon SPRING

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #958
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default Sunday Funday!

Good Morning!

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

I am so glad to be home after a fast trip to the east coast! Nothing better than sleeping in your own comfy bed after a hotel stay!

Glad to hear Phil didn't see his shadow, I'm ready for an early spring!

Having a party for the Super Bowl, so I'm making scrumptious goodies for my guests. Taking Unique's advice and looking forward to the best part; THE COMMERCIALS!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #959
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

Heh. I need a good laugh today.

Me: Single. Femme. Employed. Homestudy approved. Background checked. Fingerprinted.
Adoption approved. Not looking to be a single parent forever.

You: Single. Ftm. Butch. Stone. Daddy. Syr. Employed. Willing to be background checked and fingerprinted. Looking to have a family to call your own.
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #960
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

Good weather for sleeping in If i could just get out of work and get out of taking todays math test i would be oh so happy! A girl can dream....
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual