Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 07-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #401
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last week our local news paper had a story of the pizza store in Haughton Louisiana,it's about 20 miles from hear,was/is haunted.On yahoo they had a vidio of the things that were happening as it happened,a couple of heavy duity ice scoops flew off the shelf and fell across the floor the it showed a bottle of snaitizer falling off a shlef like someone pushed it off.Someone should check it out,shoould be intresting.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #402
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping in to bump the thread..see if anyone wants to post in it...and to say hello to everyone...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:25 AM   #403
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just came by to share one of our latest pictures from Spirit/ghost investigations.
This was taken last weekend.
With my niece, my daughter Reah and myself present.

Don't know how to add evp's here or I would...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #404
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

great thread...im so glad to have found it.. ive had many experiences with the paranormal....its a fascinating subject for me...i will be back....
cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #405
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Just came by to share one of our latest pictures from Spirit/ghost investigations.
This was taken last weekend.
With my niece, my daughter Reah and myself present.

Don't know how to add evp's here or I would...smiles

Wow...cool.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #406
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
great thread...im so glad to have found it.. ive had many experiences with the paranormal....its a fascinating subject for me...i will be back....
I would love to hear your stories.I do believe sometimes i am not the only one in the room.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #407
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
I would love to hear your stories.I do believe sometimes i am not the only one in the room.
What a great idea to share some stories...

I have one from my past I could share tonight.

As a child my family went every memorials day to visit the graves of my ancestors. We travels all over Utah and Idaho on various years. One year while visiting a cemetery in Logan, Utah, we noticed a man on a motorcycle as we entered the gates. He was sitting on his bike and as we moved through the different parts of cemetery, putting flowers on a number of graves he began to follow us at a distance. I remember that I could not distinguish any specific details about this person, just that it was a man riding a motorcycle in a leather jacket. My parents became concerned and we left the cemetery. He followed us as if he would continue out onto the road behind us but stopped at the gate. I turned in my seat and watched the gate and the strange man in black until I could no longer make him out.

My mother at the time joked that it was a ghost, but as I grow older, I am convinced that far from a joke, it was the truth.

This is probably one of my earliest encounters with a spirit.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #408
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default A story

Okay, here's a story:

A couple of years ago, my partner (at the time) and I were home alone. I was on the computer in the office and she was in the bedroom watching TV. At about quarter after 11 or so, her brother came home. I heard him put the key in the door, open it, sigh, put his keys down on the table, and go into his bedroom. A couple of minutes later, my then-partner got up and went into the kitchen to get a snack and started making a bunch of noise.

Since her brother's bedroom is right off the kitchen, I went in there and told her her brother was sleeping. She looked at me puzzled and said that wasn't possible because he wasn't even home yet. We both looked toward the bedroom door and heard obvious movement and breathing coming from that room. We both went outside to see if his car was there but it wasn't. We freaked. The breathing coming from the bedroom was so loud, it sounded like it was coming out of stereo speakers. When her brother actually DID get home, we told him what was going on. He went in there with one of his swords to check it out and nobody was there. Nobody had been there.

True story. This happened two years ago and was one of the oddest, most obviously-paranormal experiences I've ever had.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #409
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I am a firm believer in the paranormal and have numerous experiences, not to mention I have went on investigations and I'm an active member of my school's paranormal society and some around my town and state. Plus, I also do research.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #410
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the cemetery today to visit my Mom's grave. The mausoleum wasn't as "busy" as it usually is when I'm there. Today there were only a few spirits trying to get my attention...usually there are about 10 or more.

Anyway, as I was driving to the gate I noticed three women standing at a gravesite...one of the women I recognized as an employee and I guess the other two were selecting a site or discussing someone's grave. I couldn't see a marker so I'm not sure. As I got closer I noticed an older gentleman in a dark suit was also standing there but not really with them more like he was watching and not a part of the discussion. Then he just slowly turned and walked further into that section. I glanced away at the driveway for just a second and when I looked back there were only the three women and the man was gone. There was no sign of him anywhere at all and the women were still looking at the site. There was no place for him to hide and the woods were too far away for him to have reached them in such a short amount of time...I know I saw him because as he was turning to walk away he sort of stopped when he saw me and we made eye contact...I imagine it was his grave they were discussing...whatever it was that was going on I hope he is at peace...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #411
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default spooky guitar

last ear a friend of mine who workks for a real estate company getting the houses cleaned up and ready fro sale.When they get the order for a trash out they can do what ever thay want with the things left in the houses/apartmenst or whatever place it it.Well last year he found and old guitar at one of the places then ask if I wanted it...I did and have enjoyed it a lot,big problem is it dosent hold iots tune for long or well,so I took it to the string shop to see what they can do to it...thay cant find anything worne with it that would be a problem.I have bought the last three boxes of new strings from them and put them on the guitar,one string almost never gets in spot on tune,the other just sounds strange no mater how I tune it( I have a new electric tuner) a couple of weeks ago I went to take it to a jam session with friends and the string that never sounds right looks like someone cliped it neatly in two with cutters then the other looks like the string had been pulled till it poped then unsprung itself into squigly currls of over stretched wire.I again took it to the shop as it was...no body can figure ot out either.So now it sits on a stand in the corner,I no longer play it so will get a new one later as I still have my electrice guitar to play.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #412
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ the mind controls all ~ take that guitar and make it yours ~ you will own it ~
Old 03-17-2013, 12:08 PM   #413
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
~ the mind controls all ~ take that guitar and make it yours ~ you will own it ~
Good idea,I have thought of striping it down then refinishing it into a jewled work of art,maybe thats just what it needs,a new journey.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #414
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default The spirit world

I have always been interested in the spirit world the morning of my mother passing. I remember it quiet well I was still sleeping and still had like four hours till work when all of a sudden I heard my mother voice telling me " it will be ok " and I woke up then and seen a small dim light and a few seconds it was gone and my phone rang it was a family member calling to inform me that my mother just passed away. Ever since then it has changed my life. second when I was younger I almost drowned off the coast of NJ beach and from that point I have dreams which come true later on. It sorta freaks me out but I still dream and not sure if I have any gifts or not.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 03:07 AM   #415
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
I have always been interested in the spirit world the morning of my mother passing. I remember it quiet well I was still sleeping and still had like four hours till work when all of a sudden I heard my mother voice telling me " it will be ok " and I woke up then and seen a small dim light and a few seconds it was gone and my phone rang it was a family member calling to inform me that my mother just passed away. Ever since then it has changed my life. second when I was younger I almost drowned off the coast of NJ beach and from that point I have dreams which come true later on. It sorta freaks me out but I still dream and not sure if I have any gifts or not.
How amazing to have that message it will be ok - reading that made my hair stand on end. There's such a strong link with mother and child too. The first time I really noticed my claisentience was when my daughter was a baby and I could feel when she was about to wake up.

Funny isn't it - how one day you're there minding your own business and next thing something happens you can't explain and your life changes forever...same thing happened to me (not nearly drowning and hearing my mum!) and I haven't stopped asking questions since.

Heard about that happening before where someone nearly dies then has a psychic awareness they didn't have previously. I don't get prophetic dreams but I do get real time psychic dreams and messages. I keep a dream journal and it shows me what's happening in relationships on a subconscious level. I think with any sort of psychic gift it's a case of you can develop it if you want to to make it sharper.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #416
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Slow Moving Stars Or?

Folks; I want to tell you what I just witnessed in the sky over Lake Michigan tonight. Now, before you start thinkin I'm seein things, a security guard on the beach just saw it too. If anyone knows what this is, please let me know, because I did'nt find anything about this on the computer:
I was looking at the sky over the beach tonight when nine bright stars, that were'nt there before, moved slowly, one at a time, and formed a vertical line, as they rose higher. Then, they started traveling west, moving slowly, like a plane, and then started to form a horizontal line. I counted nine of them in a horizontal line, and then they disappeared in the distance. I'm sure alot of people saw this too, and I was wondering if anyone here knows if they were just some paranormal star show, or satellites. What awed me was the way they slowly moved to form a vertical line, and then spread out to form a horizontal line. If they were stars, wth does that mean? Oh..I forgot to mention that it is very cloudy here tonight, with no other stars out when I saw this.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #417
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Geez Glenn, that is interesting, does not sound like star activity. I don't think they move like that, don't know much about satellite stuff. Might be some kind of new military craft. ? Keep us posted okay?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #418
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Well; I just talked to two astronomers, and they said it was mathematically impossible for even one star to move like that let alone nine. They were not sure, but think it might have been some communication satellite system acting in concert. The security guard who was directly at the beach when it occured (I was in a clump of trees next to the beach praying in my sacred spot), said he thought they were some sort of fireworks at first, the way they shot up at an arc, one by one. But they did'nt disappear, and gradually traveled to form vertically then horizontally. They were'nt in a small cluster either, and took up a good portion of the sky. The thing is..I've been starting to lose faith in GoD/Dess lately, and have been asking for some signs if S/He was even listening to my prayers or not, and I saw this in my direct line of vision in the sky, from my sacred spot. I am calling the local offices of the GPS satellite communication system affiliate here, and ask them if what we saw were, in fact satellites. Will keep you posted.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #419
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I don't know if this is the right place to put this so hear it is.This morning I went out to get inn the car I looked on the front porch to check the screen door that it was latched well ,then I notices a well placed pile of pine cones in the middle of my drive way as well at the front corners of my property line.I have not a clue what it means if anything,the closest pine tree to my place is three blocks over so they didnt get blown over from the wind.I was carefull noit to run over them,I like pine trees I hope they feel the same.
Over the last fue weeks since my ladies 8ball team won the city title so now we go to vegsa next month I have had some crazy dreams,99% good.Crazy thing is I have played in two tournaments plus several league games and no matter how bad I start out I end up winning the game,no I am not complaining it's just I feel likethere is someone else playing the game through me.Either I have played so much pool I go into mind over matter then just do it cause I hane never played this well for so long..I just pray it copntenuse till Vegas...please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 11:39 PM   #420
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Folks; I have hardly slept or ate since I saw this (see posts above). I've been talking with science and satellite folks all day and night, and they said that satetillites don't usually fly together in quick succession like we saw, below clouds, and change course much, and line up like that. Also, I checked the global satellite scanner website for the satellite activity for the day and time and location, and there was only a couple in the area going on, not nine like I saw. I also read that Lake Michigan is a hotbed of UFO activity, so I contacted my state UFO society, and they want us to give them all the details, so their researchers can gather more data, to hopefully get to the bottom of what we saw*whew*

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal