Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-05-2020, 08:23 PM   #8001
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

SIGN UPS start NOW! and the deadline to sign up is Sunday, August 9 at 7 p.m. EDST.

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. Besame*
etc.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 02:19 AM   #8002
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
SIGN UPS start NOW! and the deadline to sign up is Sunday, August 9 at 7 p.m. EDST.

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. Besame*
5. nycfem
etc.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 05:48 PM   #8003
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tiles ordered. Microns ordered.

Would everyone be willing to tell me your favorite animal? I already know Clay's.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 05:55 PM   #8004
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post

Would everyone be willing to tell me your favorite animal? I already know Clay's.
Cat ....................

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 07:48 PM   #8005
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Would everyone be willing to tell me your favorite animal?
Dogs, any kind, mutts or pure bred

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 08:58 PM   #8006
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

hmmmm...I'm going to say flamingo

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 02:12 AM   #8007
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hello

Just wanted to check out what you are all up to. Still on stay at home and get creative, but wait, I need to clean out the garage, or fix the dripping faucet, or..why don’t I wash the windows.

Okay, I knew I had cabin COVID fever when I decided to clean all the light switches with Q-tips and peroxide. Not wasting isopropyl alcohol during hard times.

Maybe I’ll untangle paper clips tomorrow. Oh damn, it is tomorrow.

Zen tangle looks like fun. But never ever have done it, no experience.

I’ll check back in after this one
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 10:44 AM   #8008
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for telling me your animals! I had kinda figured nycfem's and GeorgiaMa'am's but Besame* you have surprised and challenged me!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 09:37 PM   #8009
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Hi, everyone!

Guess what... I mailed out everyone's postsecret packages today! It was my first time going into a post office since the beginning of March! I used gloves, hand sanitizing wipes, glasses, and a mask. So here are some notes for you about your post secret projects:

(1) I put the secrets in a flat priority mail envelope and also a gift from me is in the flat priority mail envelope so ya better look! I put them in this type of envelope to minimize the chance of them bending.

(2) I then put the flat priority mail envelope into one of the flexible priority mail envelopes because I enclosed a second gift for each of you that is not flat.

(3) Why did you get gifts? Because you have been so understanding, patient, and kind, and I appreciate our pen pal group so much.

You will love the secrets! They have held up over time!!!

Hope you enjoy!

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 08:57 AM   #8010
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default USPS Informed Delivery

Do you know about USPS Informed Delivery feature? It's a really good service that some of you may find useful.

It's offered by USPS and notifies you daily of packages and letters that will be (or should be!) in your mailbox or PO Box by the end of day.

I signed up and so far so good. Have only received letter notifications since signing up. It's not available in all postal codes, but it's still worth checking out if you haven't done so already.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2020, 12:44 AM   #8011
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Hi, everyone!

Guess what... I mailed out everyone's postsecret packages today! It was my first time going into a post office since the beginning of March! I used gloves, hand sanitizing wipes, glasses, and a mask. So here are some notes for you about your post secret projects:

(1) I put the secrets in a flat priority mail envelope and also a gift from me is in the flat priority mail envelope so ya better look! I put them in this type of envelope to minimize the chance of them bending.

(2) I then put the flat priority mail envelope into one of the flexible priority mail envelopes because I enclosed a second gift for each of you that is not flat.

(3) Why did you get gifts? Because you have been so understanding, patient, and kind, and I appreciate our pen pal group so much.

You will love the secrets! They have held up over time!!!

Hope you enjoy!
You had an adventure into COVID world..Thank you jen..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2020, 12:45 AM   #8012
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Zentangled

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. Besame*
5. Ts_kaijira
6. Tommi

Last edited by Tommi; 08-10-2020 at 12:51 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #8013
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Zentangled

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. Besame*
5. nycfem
6. Ts_kaijira
7. Tommi
Somehow nycfem got bumped off this list, so I'm putting her back on. So sign ups are now
CLOSED
We will each make 6 Zentangles, or 7 if you want to keep one for yourself. They can all be different or the same. I'll repost the complete instructions soon. Have fun Zentangling!

- Prince
Old 08-10-2020, 04:06 PM   #8014
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

!!!Zentangle Art!!!

For this kind of Zentangle Art, this will be the kind of Zentangle where you draw a representative image and then "Zentangle" it. See here for examples:
https://www.pinterest.com/dhrushitraval/zentangle-art/

THEME: flora and fauna - totally optional, draw something else if you like!

Color or black and white images are acceptable. Go crazy and have fun!

SIZE: the standard "official" Zentangle tile size of 3.5" x 3.5", OR twinchies 2" x 2", OR four twinchies that fit together to make one tile (4" x 4") - your choice!

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. Besame*
5. nycfem
6. Ts_kaijira
7. Tommi

Make one piece for each person who signed up (or four pieces if you want to make four twinchies that fit together as one tile for a project). So, we will each make 6 projects (7 if you want to keep one for yourself). They can all be the same or they can be different. When you send your pieces to me, please include $7 for shipping. Remember to put the name of the person it goes to on it, and also your name. If you don't put a name, I will distribute them randomly.

DEADLINE: The due date to have these to me (Georgia Ma'am) is Monday, September 14. The final-final deadline is Monday, September 21. Before the deadline, I will PM my mailing address to everyone.

Fine print:

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2020, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2020. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2020. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2020 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/20. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/20. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/20, able to participate 7/28/20)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/20, able to participate 8/21/20)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

- Prince
Old 08-11-2020, 10:09 PM   #8015
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Only 4 days for a sign up?

Really???

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 10:25 PM   #8016
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Only 4 days for a sign up?

Really???
Uhm . . . you're right. And I did originally say that I would give a week for signups. I just miscalculated. If you want to sign up, Gemme, I would agree to it. And if this messes up anybody who has already ordered their supplies, let me know, and I'll make it right.

- Prince
Old 08-11-2020, 10:44 PM   #8017
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Uhm . . . you're right. And I did originally say that I would give a week for signups. I just miscalculated. If you want to sign up, Gemme, I would agree to it. And if this messes up anybody who has already ordered their supplies, let me know, and I'll make it right.
I truly appreciate your offer, Georgia, but a month is too tight of a turnaround for me with this type of project so even though I loved the idea, I won't sign up. Everyone should still be good to go. I just thought the sign up time frame was inappropriate. <--not the word I'm trying to think of but it's late and I'm tired and that's as close as it's going to get at this point

I'm prolly a little testy that no one gave me head's up about it too since I expressed a lot of interest in it but I'm irritated in general right now so I could be wrong about that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 09:56 PM   #8018
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I got my secrets!!! Yay!!! They were all great, thank you everyone who participated! Also thank you, nycfem, for the little gift bag. I so enjoyed opening it.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 10:07 PM   #8019
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

My post secrets came too! Wow, we have some great secrets. And I will keep them forever.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 07:43 PM   #8020
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Hello Penpal Friends - I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell those of you who don't already know, I have cancer. Yesterday I found out my surgery will be on September 24. This means that I will have to send out all the Zentangle packets on September 22-23. This also means that everyone must get their packets to me on the final-final due date of September 21, or it will end up sitting in my mailbox for who knows how long, and then who know what will happen to it after the election when Postmaster General Louis DeJoy gets his hands on it again. Your late projects could end up decorating some politician's office or in the hands of a disgruntled postal worker. Don't let this happen to you! Getting your projects to me in a timely way will be most appreciated.

Thanks!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types