Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My First: It all began when I was 18. We met when she auditioned for our rock and roll band. She had wicked long hot red hair/legs/eyes, hissed like a snake, cooked good eggs, soups and salads, and was a real good drummer too. We played around together for about seven years.

My In-Between: We met at a bus-stop, and regularly dated for about a year or more. She was sweet sixteen, and I was 25. Wth was I thinking?

My Last: We were innocently introduced at our local Lesbian Community Center (LCC). Together 35 years.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #62
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

I met my wife at an AA meeting. We were married 21 years.

I met the woman I'm interested in at the moment at Pride in Northampton last May. It took 4 or 5 weeks before she agreed to go out with me. Since then, we've been on some casual dates and gone on a group camping trip, and spent a lot of non-date time together. Now if she'd just fall in love with me! LOL
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #63
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

The majority of the people I have been involved with found me either online or at a show I used to perform in. I didn't realize until now that I have almost always been pursued, and not the one who has done the pursuing!

My ex fiance (the first of only two women I have ever loved) I saw at a drag show. I remember saying to a friend that I didn't care who she was, I wanted her. It was two years after I first saw her that I ever spoke to her. (I obviosuly will wait if the woman is worth it.) She wrote on a card that I wanted to take her out on a date. We were supposed to be a one night stand and ended up spending 5 mostly wonderful years together. We are very close friends now and she still means a lot to me in a non-romantic way.

The woman I currently love I met by accident online about 9 months ago when I was involved in an LDR. She had commented in an online forum about how cute my (at the time) girlfriend and I were, or something like that, and that's when she hit my radar. It may seem dumb, but something about her stuck in the back of my mind. I noticed her on and off for several months after that but only met her offline several months ago. Something about her clicked with me the first time I saw her and I knew I loved her shortly after that. It honestly has freaked me out and I am too scared to pursue my feelings since my track record this past year has not been good. LOL
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #64
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We lived on the same street, my first gf [not serious, but was my best friend] had broken up with me out of the blue and I told her this.. turned out she was bi.. We were together for almost 4 years. I really thought we had everything planned out [who doesn't when you're 16?] and still to this day harbor resentment for her sleeping with her friend to see if she 'really loved me'. She has actually tried to come back around back I laid into her and now we don't ever talk

Met him in college, moved in with him. He is the straightest man I know with the gayiest tendencies. If you met him, you'd get it. First guy I ever slept with [my other BFF guy friend makes the second - was trying to figure out if I really was gay. It was a one time thing, and I came out after.] We are total BFF's though, and he is the one who told me I "need a Daddy" to keep me in line *snort* We used to talk a lot more than we do now, but occasionally we call each other about every month or so. Nothing is off limits, can talk about anything and everything.

Stalker ex, met on MySpace. Met face-to-face at the local club, jumped in bed the next night, U-haul moved a few months later.. She had and has some serious control issues, left once, went back. We still talk, but she really likes to get under my skin and press every.single.button

Met her at work - my first butch. Showed me it was o.k. to be me. Left my gf in no time for her. Got really hung up in her for a long time. I couldn't deal with the drug use though and was trying to get the guts to give her an ultimatum, because she was as hung up on me as I was her. She up and left one day. Five years and I still don't know what's happened or where she is. Lack of closure still eats at me. Though I more worry about her dead in a ditch somewhere, though her take flight is apparently a normal thing. Still waiting for the "Hey sugah" text to know that she is somewhere.

Met him on the dash site. Dated for a year before I flew across the states to meet him. Found out some unfortunate information but wanted to try to make it work anyways. Had issues with job transfer, got a funny feeling..Called it off.

Met her on the dash site, worked through a lot of baggage, moved in after a year and a half, engaged for a year and a half then we got married and simultaneously bought a house and here I am today!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #65
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

1.School
2.1980's brick and mortar video dating establishment
3.TGI Fridays after work having a drink with the girls.. Stranger comes over from the bar and buys drinks. Figured he was after one of the other luscious girls but noo..twas me.
4. Online in a chat room..O.D.G. - was lucky to get out with sanity. But the sex was hot.
5. Online chat room (you would think I'd have learned my lesson..but nahhh). Lasted mere months and the sex ..Well, can u say butch pillow princess???
6. Met her in my neighborhood walking my dog in sweats and NO makeup! lasted 6 yrs.

These are only my significant relationships. The rest we won't talk about.
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 02:08 AM   #66
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

ok I will give it a go...
met her in the army she floored me with her accent together broke up when she cheated on me the broke my nose back together a couple months later then 2 weeks after she was killed in a car wreck..
met her at a bar together 6 months till I came home and found her in bed with a friend of mine TWICE!
met her at a bar together 2 years grew apart
met her at the mall 4 years till she cheated
met her at the gay bar in Philly I was a bouncer at 12 years and one child.. she wanted to change me soften me it became emotionally abuseve
met her on the dash site LDR met in person twice till she found someone much richer and I found out she was a phony
met HER ( my soulmate) on the dash site talked on and off finally I asked her out
dated for 3 years then I wised up and married her the smartest thing I ever did
she is my equal my partner and I can't even think not having her by my side

OPPS I forgot My Ex Husband lol met him while walking to donate blood became freinds with my and the first GF married him one month to the day that the GF was killed in a accident soo did not work married 3 years most of that time seperated or he was stationed in Panama
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 03:44 AM   #67
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I did forget about a sorta poly/open LDR relationship I was young, so obv we just considered it an open relationship.

Met in The Graveyard Yahoo chatroom. He was an English major at a Catholic college in PA, long black hair and trenchcoat. After 3 years or so, he broke all connection with me. Came back a year later and told me he was a lesbian. I said whatttt? MtF. She is still pre-op (living at home, with Catholic parents). We still haven't met in person though we have been talking on-line/phone/texts for 14 years now. I hope that one day we can at least meet - we are hella good friends! Did lose contact when dating stalker MySpace gf because I wasn't *allowed* to have friends (no lie!) and we just got back in touch about a year ago after five years of nothing.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 06:24 AM   #68
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Guy next door, 3 years
Mother introduced us, 16 years
Online, met real time, over same day, just took me to my limit to end.
yahoo group, almost fainted, oh ya, ended when I moved.
Introduced by friend, not so good for me, great for her

Single.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #69
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

Question: What is this dash site everyone keeps mentioning?
Old 12-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #70
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
work
on a bus on the way to a march
a dance in NYC
a different dance in NYC
OA
b-f matchmaker
b-f matchmaker
b-f matchmaker
b-f matchmaker
a dance in Northampton
match.com
at her house
personal ad in local paper
a coffee bar

This list includes relationships that mattered to me, for a few different reasons.
I can't remember everyone on this list.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #71
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Usually I met through my work or friends but now I meet more and more through the virtual world of the internet.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 05:26 PM   #72
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bump

Someone asked me how i met my wife, so I thought I'd give this thread a bump
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #73
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

1. MCC Church
2. coffee house
3. Gay/Pride Functions

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 10:04 PM   #74
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I met my last serious ex at a bus stop in downtown Detroit, believe it or not.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 11:23 PM   #75
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Online or at events that are advertised online.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 11:53 PM   #76
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

~ off the net ~ only 1 from the net ~
Old 07-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #77
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

• Two were at a library: one seemed to always be checking out similar books and one I kept on bumping into as I was leaving and they were arriving. Hushed conversations ensued.
  • One was at a reproductive rights protest
  • One was at a university-related protest
  • One waited tables at a restaurant my friends and I would frequent and after a series of flirtations over a few visits, they wrote their name and number on the back of the receipt.
  • Two were bouncing around the halls of the university I attended
  • Latest one was on Twitter and in a neighbouring town. She was hot so I messaged her. Met for coffee and coffee then turned to dinner which turned to stargazing which turned to a long walk on the beach a few hours later which eventually turned to... whatever the fuck I have now.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:34 AM   #78
Cole

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST Reputation

I met my last ex at the coffee shop they work at.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:05 AM   #79
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A party, a brothel (long before Viagra, thank goodness), the internet.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:17 AM   #80
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

I met my husband on my 26th birthday. At the time, I was going onto a music site a, morrissey fan site. He liked my user name so he sent me a pm to ask me about it. I sent him a short pm back about my user name and that was it. Well, I thought that would be it. A few months later I saw a thread of his asking should he grow out his hair. I was curious to see what he looked like so I clicked on the thread. The moment I saw his photo I knew I was going to be his wife.

I wrote a cute post about my thoughts about him growing out his hair. I spent so long making sure my post was smart and cute. I really wanted him to notice me. It worked!

We started to talk via pm and then onto IM and then onto the phone. It was just easy with him and different. Seven years ago this week he came to vegas to meet me in person. We both fell more in love with each other that week and we both knew that what we had was the real deal with each other.

A few months later I moved to, London to be with him and thats it. I have been here ever since. I still dont know how it all worked out. But it did!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post: