Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where is your slice of heaven?

I was sitting on the beach reading today. As usual my mind started wandering and I was very aware of no matter what is going on in my life, no matter what my mood, no matter what is on my mind......the ocean is where I go.

Here, I find peace in the waves, enjoy the warmth from the sun, experience joy in watching and feeding my pals the seagulls (these notorious savengers will eat anything but fruit loops), awaken the child in me in finding treasures in the sand, and find the answers to anything I am struggling with, just popping into my head.

It is the place where I feel one with nature and the place I can always feel and hear God.

Where do you go?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Same with me, Kobi. I grew up in Southern California as a real surfer 'baby' and the beach was my most favorite place to be. I loved diving in to the waves, sitting in the sun and digging my toes in to the hot sand while I was looking way out to the endless horizon. I found the sound of the waves most comforting and enjoyed the fresh salty breeze. I love the ocean, the beach. Always have, always will...oh..how I miss it!

Kat

ps: never liked the seagulls that much though..they always tried to pick at my crackers..lol...
Old 04-14-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Where do you go?
Submission.

Definitely the most peaceful place on earth.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Silence.... Difficult to arrange, but where I need to be when the static mounts. Taking off on a secluded walk/hike or camping is my usual trek to being able to not talk myself and be clear of many human voice intrusions. LOL.. I have even gone into a few days of seclusion in monastic life institutions for this (without any particular religious meaning attached)!

Just how I clear my own clutter ......
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

In the late spring/summer:
Sitting in a beach chair on the beach about 4pm to 4:30pm just as the sun is setting. I find it so refreshing. Perfect time.

In the fall:
Outside in a garden...alone.

In the winter:
When it's snowing, I find it defining. Love it!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

The thing about heaven, is you have to be able to get there. If only I could live on the Cape year-round. Coney Island doesn't quite cut it, though it has its own charms.

A seagull once snatched the hot dog out of the bun my son had in his mouth.

I think my current heaven is in a little cafe near my house that has free Wi-fi, is always quiet, and has the best coffee around.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #7
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my Bicycle

One particular slice of heaven for me is on my bicycle.When everything else slips away,but being inside the beating of my own heart,as it labors mightily to get me to the top of a hill,or trying to seperate the racing of the wind,with the pounding of my heart,when I am tucked in,and tearing down the hill at 35-40 mph,with nothing between me and a bad case of road rash,but instinct,reflexes and a bit of intestinal fortitude.That for me,is where only existing ends and true living starts. Shad
Old 08-16-2010, 03:09 AM   #8
Nerds

How Do You Identify?:
as me

Nerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST Reputation
Default my retreat

I have a secret place - a place I used to go to when I was growing up when things got rough.
Even if the place is just a memory today it still gives me comfort. I close my eyes and I am back in the forest where I grew up. I sit on the ground leaning against a fir tree looking out on the small lake. I see the dragonflies hovering silently over white and yellow waterlillies. I feel the warmth of the sun on my face and I smell the warm earth around me. I hear the birds sing happily above or rustling in the dead leaves nearby in search of food. I hear bumble bees passing by. I see the rings on the water after fish jumping. On the other side of the lake there is a beaver lodge, and if I am quiet at dusk I see them swimming around to find food. Maybe if Im lucky I see a fox or a moose.
I sit absolutely quiet not to disturb any of them in the hopes that one day, maybe they will accept me as part of them and not be afraid of me.
Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nerds For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default slice

my slice of heaven is on the bay sails up wind blowing and sun shining....
Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #10
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~My family's beach cottage on A1A in St. Augustine
~Helen, Ga. for a little fishing and hiking.

Duchess
Old 05-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #11
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

almost all of my heaven spots are on the water...whether it be:

laying out on the diving board that extends from the boat house stargazing, over Canada Lake in the Adirondacks or

sitting on a blanket at Herring Cove Beach with a bonfire and my Bests as the sun sets or

finding solace in the gentle tide of the Mediterranean or

drifting gracefully along in a kayak anywhere...

the water brings me huge amounts of peace.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #12
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Camping, and sitting around a fire beside water watching the sun set
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #13
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Anywhere I can watch the sunset with my fiancee in my arms...heaven for sure!
Old 05-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #14
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's developing.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 11:40 PM   #15
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Mountain hideaway

Strawberry Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast, Idyllwild, CA
I want to own this and turn it into an artist's retreat.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Delightful!!!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

right here.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 04:15 AM   #18
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Many places

There are many places I can go to feel this. A golf course for one, Key West, any beach with clear ocean water. But mainly my own back yard. One of my favorite places.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #19
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

In the water basking in the sunlight....so be it lake or ocean....as long as it is away from crowds and noise

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #20
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation
Default There's no place like home....there's no place like home

My slice of heaven is at home a hundred year old rock and wood farm house...usually in my back yard which is two acres with a pond, peace and quiet...my own private sanctuary...when I am there its like being away from everything...I sit on my screened in back porch looking out at how beautiful it is and think how did I get so blessed to have this piece of heaven....ahhhhhh

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post: