Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #41
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

in 5 yrs..actually in 50 months i should have my home paid off if not sooner.. i will hope to keep my health/weight under control. be traveling/sight seeing alot. lol and i hope within the next 5 years i will meet my match!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #42
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

In five years, I'll have a lot of debt paid off and be actively funding my retirement plan.

We should be ready to do some significant work on this house to bring it more up to date--kitchen, bathroom, screened porch. Till then, I dream!

I expect to see both of my daughters launched into their lives, happy, healthy, and successfully independent.

I will have celebrated ten years with my sweetie, four years happily married.

Whatever my job is, I will be working toward greater professionalism and responsibility. I may have finished my RN degree by then, and be working on the NP program. Or, I may have put that aside so I can focus on my dream job.

Both my honey and I will be in the best shape of our lives, entering the last part of our 50's (nearly 60) in good health and many years ahead.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #43
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Top 3

It's almost impossible to predict the future with any certainty. However, it's safe to say that I will:

1) most definitely be debt free

2) reduce or eliminate my blood pressure and diabetic meds

3) 100% raw food diet

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #44
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully in a loving relationship that I can be myself in and not hold back because she can't give me her all. And still friends with my ex-husband.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:19 AM   #45
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default In 5 years

Bump! I found this thread the other day and wanted to revive it. I don't know why it is in the break up group because it is a good subject.

In 5 years I really hope to be retired or planning to retire.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 12:49 PM   #46
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, good idea, great topic!

Five years from now, I want to be ....

1) living in a place that is not overcrowded, yet in close proximity to an interesting city, which affords an climate of arts, entertainment and cultural exploration;

2) enjoying an long term monogamous dating relationship with another person who is sane, has a great sense of humor, and has great problem solving abilities (etc);

3) to have an occupation which is satisfying and rewarding and keeps me busy as I grow older and provides enough income so I am independent financially on my own and can afford to relax when I want to relax (etc);

4) I desire all three things above for my two sons and daughter;

5) To remain in good health so that I can enjoy life, each and every day.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 04:13 PM   #47
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Lets see. . .
mostly credit card debt free
3 month emergency fund
done (or very close to it) with my master's degree
modified my work life, or moved on to a position more suited, to the life I would actually enjoy living.
1 week in Florence, Italy
1 week in Bologna, Italy
continuing cultivate my relationships and my internal growth in life/spirituality

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post: