Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 05-30-2017, 10:48 PM   #141
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I'm sort of going through this now. I'm very hormonal but the doctor says it is normal and I just have to deal with it.... I'm not actually depressed but I'm feeling kinda "blue". All the rain makes it even worse! LOL!!
Guess I need to put on rubber duck boots and go play in a puddle???
You know, my rain galoshes are children's boots and I get compliments on them all the time and wearing them makes me happy...brings out my inner child, I think. I say go get yourself a fun, colorful pair of boots to do all that splashing in!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 11:52 AM   #142
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tina Turner (on auto extended replay)

Listen to Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It (Handbook Remix) by Handbook #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/handbook/tina...handbook-remix

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #143
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

oh the question! i don't know hum normally i hear music,let go and cry or try to have positives thoughts but most of the time i wait for the darkness to pass in private
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 07:17 AM   #144
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I think we all go through our down moments,its no big deal to cry when life has got you by the short and curlies,with a hundred pound weight on the ends.

Crying is a good thing.Knowing when and where is the big question.

I think the last time I cried was in February of this year.I was sick and scared for myself and my family.l felt better afterwards and thank the lord that I'm still here to enjoy life yet, and whatever she throws my way.

I like hugging when I feel down,too.

My favorite cat on my lap, farts,fur and all.

I try not to be alone if I'm feeling way down,flashbacks more than once have tried to kill me.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 06:32 PM   #145
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Whenever I'm feeling down or stressed, I try to spend some alone time with Mother Nature - even if it's just a 30 minute walk through the woods. It helps every time.

Long drives through the countryside help, too.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 07:58 PM   #146
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

I go for long walks near my home. It is a short destination, a few yards away. I have shared this comforting place for 35 yrs. There are pine trees, bushes and flowers. There are 3 small graveled roads that I have been walking and know each turn without looking. I have seen and heard how sacred this space is. I have come to know so many there.

When I take my walks there: I am overcome by how peaceful and soothing it is. I am honored to be walking with others who I truly know that I am there and I take a pause. Some I know very personally, some I have memories of. Some I do not know at all.

When I go for my long walks there...I do gaze downwards and say hello. Then I stop after my gaze and look up to the sky above and I give my gratitude and appreciation. My life has been blessed to walk in their honor and grace.

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 09:03 PM   #147
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Come on here and read all the posts....
Old 10-27-2017, 09:08 PM   #148
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Come on here and read all the posts....
I agree. I read some posts in here and they cheer me right the Hell up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 01:13 AM   #149
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Listen to music (jazz, new wave, classic rock). Especially Pink Floyd.

Also come online to read and post.
Old 10-28-2017, 05:01 AM   #150
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i usually distract myself- this place is a good one for that
talk to my Daddi
try to think of positive thoughts
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 04:27 PM   #151
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Turn the music up. Dance, sing. It's a great distraction.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 04:32 PM   #152
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I focus on the things in life that bring me joy.....And I keep myself busy with activities to help me to not dwell too much on things in life that cause me to worry or feel down. Arts and crafts or reading a good book or hanging out with my BFF, helps a lot.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM   #153
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I like to watch videos concerning things like how to make a Tiny House (one guy used Roosevelt Elk racks for door handles, etc) or how to make a Tiny Tent House over at the YouTube channel called:

Living Big In A Tiny House

Tiny House (video)

Tiny Tent House(video)

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 01:09 PM   #154
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I play Diana Ross's "I'm Coming Out" (not literally; she means taking control of her life and reinventing herself). Such a positive song.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #155
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

I get goofy with the dogs they always cheer me up.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:25 AM   #156
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Depends on how far down.

If it's a little... some good music, a bike ride, talking with a friend, helping someone who has more struggle than I do, make plans for something fun that makes me happy.

This year I've learned that sometimes it's so deep down I just have to sit with it and feel it.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: