Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 09-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Question for everyone

I was wondering how many of you believe in soulmates. that there is that one special person for everyone out there. that there is someone everyone is MEANT to be with. i'm kind of on the fence. just wanted to get opinions from others please and ty
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 View Post
I was wondering how many of you believe in soulmates. that there is that one special person for everyone out there. that there is someone everyone is MEANT to be with. i'm kind of on the fence. just wanted to get opinions from others please and ty

I do. However, I believe we can have more than one throughout life. Lovers do die and we might want to pursue a relationship after this.

Last edited by AtLast; 09-19-2010 at 02:51 PM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

No.

Utter poppycock.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
No.

Utter poppycock.
LoL makes me think of prince poppycock on america's got talent
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

I do. However, I believe we can have more than one throughout life. Lovers do die and we might want to pursue a relationship after this.
very true. i've always felt that there is more then one person. even if the wrong one comes into your life it happened for a reason
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:55 PM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I used to think that, but as I age I don't anymore
It would be like saying forever and nothing, I mean nothing lasts forever

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
yes i know. but i was wondering if that whole "everything happens for a reason" is true
Old 09-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
No.

Utter poppycock.
touche'........
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

I agree with AT...I believe you can have more than one. It is beautiful when you find a soul mate and it is seeing the glass as half full to know you may have another.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #10
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Nope, I don't believe in fate or soulmates. Of course, there are people in the world that a person will be most drawn to as far as interests, chemistry etc, but I don't see that as the result of fate/possessing a soulmate one was "meant" to be with.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #11
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Nope, I don't believe in fate or soulmates. Of course, there are people in the world that a person will be most drawn to as far as interests, chemistry etc, but I don't see that as the result of fate/possessing a soulmate one was "meant" to be with.
ty end. i kind of agree with that. it is something i been reflecting on a lot lately. thank you for your answer
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 04:21 PM   #12
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 View Post
yes i know. but i was wondering if that whole "everything happens for a reason" is true
Everything for sure happens for a reason...people come in and out of our lives when we need them. Not when we "want" them...painful sometimes but so true!
Old 09-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #13
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

What it all comes down to is an old saying, a reason, a season or a lifetime
It has nothing to do with fate or soulmates
You can turn it around any way you want or need it to fit

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Is there someone for everyone, yes. Is it the right one for you, perhaps, but only you will know when it happens.
In the meantime, have fun and date, date a lot, date often.
Good luck.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #15
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

She will find you when you are her are both ready. In the meantime relax and have fun. She will come running with a 2X4 and bop you upside the head. You will know it is her.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #16
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
She will find you when you are her are both ready. In the meantime relax and have fun. She will come running with a 2X4 and bop you upside the head. You will know it is her.
i'll know she is the right one when i see stars if she bops me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #17
Nawen

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Name, please, English is not my language :) .

Nawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST Reputation

Nah.

Relationships are work* and believing in 'The One' would make me give up on anything that is 'less than' some imaginary perfection.
* not in a bad sense.

I do believe there are people we click with more than with others based on interest, views on life and similiar things... and those are the people that are worth working on the relationship with and making each of us the other person's soulmate.

For me it's tied with that 'I can't control your actions, I can only control my reactions to them' - it's not about the other person being this or that, it's about me viewing those qualities as good (or bad).

Hm, hope this made sense.
Nawen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nawen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #18
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
It really should not take that OB
(you have been pushing that in my head for a while my friend) ...
And yes, unfortunately,
that is sometimes what it takes to get you guys to look our way
(not even trying to push and ask for an approach, just a look and we can take over from there, if needed).
*thinking I need to seriously make a trip to Home Depot*
Old 09-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #19
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawen View Post
Nah.

Relationships are work* and believing in 'The One' would make me give up on anything that is 'less than' some imaginary perfection.
* not in a bad sense.

I do believe there are people we click with more than with others based on interest, views on life and similiar things... and those are the people that are worth working on the relationship with and making each of us the other person's soulmate.

For me it's tied with that 'I can't control your actions, I can only control my reactions to them' - it's not about the other person being this or that, it's about me viewing those qualities as good (or bad).

Hm, hope this made sense.
it did thank you much hun
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 06:05 PM   #20
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
It really should not take that OB
(you have been pushing that in my head for a while my friend) ...
And yes, unfortunately,
that is sometimes what it takes to get you guys to look our way
(not even trying to push and ask for an approach, just a look and we can take over from there, if needed).
*thinking I need to seriously make a trip to Home Depot*
LoL let me just grab my jacket and keys and i'm on my way