Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-10-2018, 07:34 PM   #4061
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster, and today I did the same but followed it with 30 minutes on the weight floor (weights, stretching, abs, etc).

Prior to yesterday (Sunday), I had not exercised since Tuesday. Last week was my first week of school, and it was a rough week. I had my period and I had tried increasing my antidepressant (I lowered it back to my regular dose), so everything was just off with me. Luckily I am off today and Tuesday due to the Jewish holidays, so I can continue getting my groove back.

I saw the best friend of the perfect daughter today. Her name is Hilary (with one "L"). She's an interesting character. She does double work-outs, something I've always thought sounded cool and maybe will try out some day. She goes to the gym twice a day. Needless to say she is one of the regulars. She likes to go in the sauna with Taylor, the faster. And she and the perfect daughter study their college materials together in the locker room. So anyway, I saw Hilary on the weight floor. She was with a trainer just starting a session. I ignored her so that she could focus but she noticed me and said hello. I had JUST finished and said, "I'm just finishing." She said, "I'm just starting." I didn't know what to say. I felt bad for her because it's easier to have just finished than to be starting. I felt guilty that I was in the advantageous position. Yet I also wanted to be positive. So I said, "Work it!" and giggled, and she returned the giggle. I'm not sure it made much sense .

Happy exercising!
I find a 'have a good workout!' as you wave and walk away is enough to convey friendliness without the awkward social pressure of more conversation.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #4062
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I didn’t want to quote Gemme’s Entire above post (and I can’t seem to do partial quote on my phone) but I’ve been told that the rowing machine is one of the BEST machines to use. It’s also very over looked and is therefore usually available to use. Even if you use it as a five minute warmup. And Gemme is also correct in that you will use your core. Can’t beat it with a stick!
Old 09-11-2018, 01:15 PM   #4063
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I like the 3rd video the best. The guy's personable and he shows you ways to fix the mistakes that make sense.

Now, I didn't watch every second of each of the videos so it may have been addressed but if you row, don't lock your knees. Locking your knees in exercises will inhibit blood flow and could, over a continuous period, cause a drop in blood pressure, which means night night, which is not good.
I have to thank you, Gemme. I have a rowing machine and after watching the third video, realized I have been doing the no-no's. When I went on the machine today I followed his advice and what a difference. I definitely was much slower because I kept my feet out of the straps, but also because I have to retrain myself on keeping my knees down and bringing my arms forward first. While I didn't go "as far" as I normally do in the time I row, I absolutely felt it more and sweated just as much. Thanks again!
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 04:41 PM   #4064
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I dida little walking to continue test driving my injured but seems to be healing well foot. I've been doing tons of foot and ankle stretches. Anyway, today I walked to the cafe, the post office, then home with no pain! Victory. I may go back to my YouTube aerobic videos starting tomorrow.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #4065
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did my usual 30/30 (30 minutes on stairmaster and 30 minutes on the weight floor).

Gym Tip: I do tons of counting when I'm on the weight floor. I find it helps to count down, especially for those last challenging 5 of something. Counting up towards the end always feels more tiring to me. Counting down feels like "Blast off!"

Happy exercising!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #4066
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today and yesterday I only did 4 hours of hard cleaning. Fitpal says it
counts...

Tomorrow I’m hoping to either take the mutts for a nice hike OR go walking around at Old Sturbridge Village with my shiny new membership OR I could maybe do both.....

I also need a more formal workout time. I think mornings are just better for me. There’s so many awesome videos on YouTube AND I have both Piyo and T25. Gotta get my rear in gear.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #4067
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
...I’ve been told that the rowing machine is one of the BEST machines to use. It’s also very over looked and is therefore usually available to use. Even if you use it as a five minute warmup. And Gemme is also correct in that you will use your core. Can’t beat it with a stick!
You are so right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
I have to thank you, Gemme. I have a rowing machine and after watching the third video, realized I have been doing the no-no's. When I went on the machine today I followed his advice and what a difference. I definitely was much slower because I kept my feet out of the straps, but also because I have to retrain myself on keeping my knees down and bringing my arms forward first. While I didn't go "as far" as I normally do in the time I row, I absolutely felt it more and sweated just as much. Thanks again!
I liked the out of the straps trick too. The third guy felt more genuine than the other ones and kind of had a Fast Times at Ridgemont High vibe if Sean Penn worked out more then.

I love the rower but it is super sneaky in that it makes you feel as if it's not that bad but it can whup your butt in no time. I'm done after 10 minutes--max--so I'd like to build up my stamina.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 12:27 PM   #4068
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I love the rower but it is super sneaky in that it makes you feel as if it's not that bad but it can whup your butt in no time. I'm done after 10 minutes--max--so I'd like to build up my stamina.
It is. It took me a bit to get up to 30 minutes. What worked for me was upping my time by 1 minute for three days and then another minute for three days, etc. Besides physically being able to adapt more easily, I found that it helped me mentally, especially on those days where it felt like FOREVER to get to the end, even though I did the same amount of time the day before. I originally tried upping it for 5 minutes for two weeks thinking that would be great, but mentally that added 5 was brutal and I would stop earlier.

As I think I have stated on here before, I have a treadmill and rower that I use pretty frequently, in the morning. I have found myself concerned about the amount of time I am not very active, especially now that I am sitting a lot doing school work. I try to go hiking when I can, but the weather has been shit. I finally set up a yoga area and am doing yoga in the evening to get the blood flowing, burn some calories, and break a sweat. So far so good. I have one of my laptops linked to a large tv my son brought with him when he came home from the army, so I get a really nice view of the Youtube video which is super helpful because I know none of the poses. I'm not really excited that I am showering twice a day, but I have to admit that the shower at night is relaxing. If anyone has a recommendation for a Youtube channel for beginner yoga videos I would appreciate it if you would pass it along.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #4069
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. There are only two Stairmasters, and they are right next to each other, so sometimes friends stair climb beside one another. When I arrived, that was exactly what was going on- two men beside each other chatting. I decided to see if I could wait them out. One good thing about the stairmaster is often someone gets off within five minutes. I just had a feeling... And within five minutes, they both climbed down. By that point I was standing there obviously pleasantly waiting, so we chatted. They both wiped down their machines. The guy who was going to be releasing the one I'd be getting on (my favorite) really went to town cleaning it. It may have been partly because I was watching, but dammmmnnn. I thanked him and said, "Now if only we could clone you."

Happy exercising! And remember: Bodies in motion stay in motion...

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 11:12 PM   #4070
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Grocery/food shopping , and out and about walking around for 4.5 hours. Well some of it was sitting down, about half an hour for lunch. Still that's up for 4. I'm trying to work up to 8 to 10 then 12.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 03:51 AM   #4071
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't feeling the greatest on Tuesday so I skipped the gym and went last night instead. I had to get to a meeting so I only did 30 minutes on the treadmill instead of 35. But I started a little higher on the incline and went from Level 3 to level 9.

Also, amongst all this discussion about the rowing machine, the treadmill that was open was right behind the rowing machines. I watched this lady who was doing the rowing machine and she seem to be doing it correctly but least as far as I could tell.

After seeing those videos, I think I might have to wait a little while before I tackle the rowing machine but still it looks like something that might be fun.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 06:45 AM   #4072
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday tried doing 100 steps on my stepper plus a half-set (ie: half the usual number of reps) with my dumbells once an hour for a few hours (I have to be more careful with the weights than with the stepper). Can't remember if I did 4 or 5 lots like that. Going to try to do the same thing today after I've had my dinner.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 07:55 AM   #4073
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I wasn't feeling the greatest on Tuesday so I skipped the gym and went last night instead. I had to get to a meeting so I only did 30 minutes on the treadmill instead of 35. But I started a little higher on the incline and went from Level 3 to level 9.

Also, amongst all this discussion about the rowing machine, the treadmill that was open was right behind the rowing machines. I watched this lady who was doing the rowing machine and she seem to be doing it correctly but least as far as I could tell.

After seeing those videos, I think I might have to wait a little while before I tackle the rowing machine but still it looks like something that might be fun.

I was wondering if the rowing talk skeered you off! Glad that you are still plugging along with us. Every moment counts.

I like the rowing machine. It's just deceptive and that's what I was trying to convey.

The plan was to go to the gym this morning but I have a nagging headache. I've taken something but I suspect it's because of the weather system in play, which means all the Aleve in the world won't help. Bah.

If I feel better, I'll do what you did and hit the gym up later today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 11:16 PM   #4074
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

We went shopping and did some walking around today, about 3.5 hours worth. Then I put the groceries away and did some minor, just a thing or two cleaning. So I'd say I got at least 4+ hours in today and more than met my goal.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #4075
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Test kits (for school psychology), graduate books, a laptop, research projects....

Oh did I mention I also saved someone's life.... a fellow graduate teacher forgot her food in the office and begged that someone bring it to her classroom. I did that, too.

That's all exercise.....right?
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 11:47 PM   #4076
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

Joined a new gym a few weeks ago now. It's remarkable how much your general fitness improves.
Cycling to work is not as much of a struggle with 2 hills to go up.
So I don't get bored at the gym, I tend to mix it up a bit.
30 mins cross trainer, 15 mins rowing machine, 15 mins and cool down on bike. Sit ups and upper body weight training.
Other days spend longer on the rowing machine or bike.
Going to take a few classes when I get more confident.
Trying to get ya heart rate up to over 136 is a task when youre over 50.
You really have to push yourself.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 09:09 AM   #4077
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:

I was wondering if the rowing talk skeered you off! Glad that you are still plugging along with us. Every moment counts.

I like the rowing machine. It's just deceptive and that's what I was trying to convey.

The plan was to go to the gym this morning but I have a nagging headache. I've taken something but I suspect it's because of the weather system in play, which means all the Aleve in the world won't help. Bah.

If I feel better, I'll do what you did and hit the gym up later today.

Hi Gemme,
I was taught a neat trick by a gym teacher once.
Now you may look a bit of an idiot when doing this but, hell i dont care when i do this on the rowing machine, its everyones else's problem if they think i am weird ;-)
I close my eyes and visualize i am on the river of my local town where i was born.
I also have a kingfisher flying next to me, which came from years ago in a therapy tip to calm and just at peace with myself.
i swear i can feel the sun on my back, doing it creates the most inner peaceful feeling if you just go with it.
Its all in the power of the imagination.
You get to a stage where your leg muscles just totally feel like they arent working at all because of the way you focus on the image.
May sound a bit weird but works for me.
Gets you in the zone
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 03:18 PM   #4078
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Doing a little exercise hourly for a few hours has been working well for me, so I increased the number of steps each hour to 200, along with one set with the dumbells. Managed 800 steps, which my machine tells me is 132 calories burnt, and 4 sets with the dumbells. Feels like the regular exercise is starting to pay off, as I'm moving a bit better. My mood has also lifted today. Still feeling stressed, but not so low.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 04:50 PM   #4079
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

it's beautiful weather, here today, so I went on an small walking adventure to the nearby farmer's market (for veggies and fruit). Then I went by an good friend's house and she's got an miniature trampoline in her home, and a gait belt. So we put on some music and she got the gait belt around me and I used my walking poles to steady myself and she helped me 'jump' on the trampoline, for a little bit. I have an equilibrium issue, still, so we just took it easy, but gosh, it felt like old times when I used to put on music and just 'jump' away to my heart's delight.

I probably exerted an good deal of energy, burned up a few calories, and most of all, it just felt good to 'dance.'

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #4080
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I did manual labor this morning. Even though it was nice weather, I still worked up a sweat.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights